Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

Investment risk is balanced with the level of profit that will be received, and I think the risk of crypto investment is higher than other types of investments such as mutual funds, stocks and savings, but crypto needs to have a higher profit level than others. Large investment risks in crypto can be minimized by identifying the details of the risks and potential that can be raised on some crypto coins which can later be used as investment portfolios

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Investing has its own risk. In just one wrong move you may have a loss depending on how much you want to invest. So if you want your investment to be successful, you must have a research on how to invest well so that you will be guided on what to do.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Investing has its own risk. In just one wrong move you may have a loss depending on how much you want to invest. So if you want your investment to be successful, you must have a research on how to invest well so that you will be guided on what to do.
A good research is always much essential to secure your investment and also if you are investing into a firm where you have huge returns assumed that the risk there is much higher. Earning money into the workd of cryptocurrencies is much riskier and so it does not have that good amount of investors as compared to the stock markets.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Investment risk is balanced with the level of profit that will be received, and I think the risk of crypto investment is higher than other types of investments such as mutual funds, stocks and savings, but crypto needs to have a higher profit level than others. Large investment risks in crypto can be minimized by identifying the details of the risks and potential that can be raised on some crypto coins which can later be used as investment portfolios

Its true that crypto investment is more risky than others investment instrument. Its happen because in many country, crypto still unregulated investment.
I think to manage that risk, we should divide our investment in several different coin or token but bitcoin is should have because i think its a primary cryptocurrency

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

For this I use the diversification of my investments. This helps me to significantly reduce the risks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

in every situation or every investing there was risk too, so if you want to avoid it you must be careful on what you doing and of course you need to be wise to avoid the risk
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

For what I experience I manage the risk of investment in crypto because I'd learn all the mistakes I made in investing and also learning is a step for success if you don't have knowledge about crypto the risk of investing is always in you so first learn more before you invest you're whole capital money in crypto.
The more you experience the more you'll know how risky it is. We will never know whether we get successful on the coin we bought or we invest with unless we do research and we tried to invest.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

There's no precise way to lessen the risk on investing in the cryptocurrency but there's a way to prepare yourself for you to face the risk. The best way is to take an advice to your closest friend that is also related in the cryptoworld. The second way I know is to do some research so that we'll learn something we want to learn. Not just getting into a world without any further information about it.
Rosesie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

I don't think that we can do anything to manage the risk in investing crytocurrency because risk is what we can not avoid, we only can accept it. However, we can learn more about cryptocurrency and protect ourselves
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

For me to invest in crypto with the amount I am willing to lose, and in a time of market decline, I will hold on and wait for the market to recover.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

you should start learning the analysis first, fundamental analysis and technical analysis which are both equally useful when you want to make an investment, whatever information you do these two things is very important, especially for cryptocurrency which has a very large risk level in my opinion and fluctuations prices tend to be uncertain, so if you want to reduce the risk of investing, especially in cryptocurrency, you should hone your skills in analyzing the market, and where the price will move next
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

For me to invest in crypto with the amount I am willing to lose, and in a time of market decline, I will hold on and wait for the market to recover.
Invest only the amount afford to lose. In my opinion it is better hold your coins now until the value is down in the market and wait the price goes up, we need to be positive in investing in cryptocurrency cause soon it will be recover and shine and give us big profit.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Well, for me, the most important strategy to manage the risks is by choosing good projects to join it, or at least, studying them so that you can find those projects that you need to stay away from because they are destined to go down, or those projects that are rough gems that with the right kind of polishing would turn out to be good ones. Also, you have to set a good time line for your investments, it's not good if you would try to take back your capital and aim for a return in a short time because the current state of the market would not allow that. On the other hand, if you would set your time table too long, there might be so many happenings that the coin itself that you are eyeing would not be relevant by then. I guess, what I am saying here is that you should try to have a balanced investment couple with a good strategy to make it work.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

I think that you have to investigate the risks in cryptocurrency for the long term. the point is that you need a broad understanding of cryptocurency you will invest. Research is very important because with that you can find out how a project will work in the future. Sometimes researching doesn't necessarily reduce risk. You need more experience in this field in my opinion. Try to invest long term as well as potential cryptcurrency. Like that in my opinion and sorry if my opinion is wrong.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

I think that you have to investigate the risks in cryptocurrency for the long term. the point is that you need a broad understanding of cryptocurency you will invest. Research is very important because with that you can find out how a project will work in the future. Sometimes researching doesn't necessarily reduce risk. You need more experience in this field in my opinion. Try to invest long term as well as potential cryptcurrency. Like that in my opinion and sorry if my opinion is wrong.

Well understanding crypto currency is a great act before doing an investment, Because you will be aware of the possibilities that you will encounter on your journey to succeed, To manage the risk in investing, You should how and when to invest in a specific thing or wages. it must be appropriate and you are ready for the loss of your funds, only invest what you can afford to loose is the basic rule in investing.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

For me everything that earns huge profit runs very risky. Meaning you will need to take the risk in order to earn more and if you want to get huge profit you must take the risk of everything. Some people invest more because they want to earn more and so they got the risk and got the huge profit but if fails they will also lose their money. So in my opinion just invest the money you can afford to lose.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

For me everything that earns huge profit runs very risky. Meaning you will need to take the risk in order to earn more and if you want to get huge profit you must take the risk of everything. Some people invest more because they want to earn more and so they got the risk and got the huge profit but if fails they will also lose their money. So in my opinion just invest the money you can afford to lose.
This is important to think about the answer to this question before investing in a coin. If this thing is on your mind, this will lead you to choose the right coin with low ratio of risk associated to the investment. Crypto evaluation is instrumental in deciding the fate of your investment.

The more you do the research that can aid you make decision according to the market figures, the more you would be on the way to amplify your share in the growing prices and reduce the risk.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

For me to minimize the risk of loss is to divide up my investment capital for several assets, so if one of the assets has decreased, there are still other assets to recover my losses, In addition, I often share information with the crypto community and also always look for the latest news about my investment assets.
That is the simplest and best for us to decrease our risk.putting all of our asset in only one basket could make us lost all of our money it this portfolio suddenly down.
The only thing which can helps you to manage risk is wait, patience, not to do panic sell, and ignore the false news against bitcoins. Most of people lift their interest when the price of bitcoin fall.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

Those ones that do not risk ever, do not earn a lot. Yes, when you work with the cryptos, you should be ready that one day you can be a loser. Not to let it happen, always monitor the market and learn about the cryptocurrencies.
Mespirst

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

For me to minimize the risk of loss is to divide up my investment capital for several assets, so if one of the assets has decreased, there are still other assets to recover my losses, In addition, I often share information with the crypto community and also always look for the latest news about my investment assets.
That is the simplest and best for us to decrease our risk.putting all of our asset in only one basket could make us lost all of our money it this portfolio suddenly down.
They thought bitcoin will be dead after this price. Bitcoin they forgot that bitcoin is volatile and its bitcoin nature to increase and decrease and this is the true running of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: