Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

Risk is an integral part of all investments and cryptocurrency is no exception. But there is such a thing as "risk". You must consider the risk/reward ratio in order to understand whether your investment will be profitable or not. Another integral part of investing is diversification, thanks to which you can minimize the risks and are more likely to make a profit.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
will2500

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

You should always study the company in which you want to invest and I think that it is best not to choose just one company for investment, and at least a few so that even in the worst case at least one company would give you a profit.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

The problem of investing in cryptocurrency has always been, especially now, when projects appear every day that are created only for the purpose of releasing another useless token, selling it and disappearing with the money collected. To minimize the risks, it makes sense to buy coins from the first hundred Coinmarketcap for a long time, because the first hundred rarely fall into unpromising coins.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

You should always study the company in which you want to invest and I think that it is best not to choose just one company for investment, and at least a few so that even in the worst case at least one company would give you a profit.
investing in one company or in one coin. or in one ICO is never preferred. if by chance that ICO or company failed. or that coin dropped. then you'll loose all your money. so always invest in 5, 6 coins or in ICOs. so yes you are totally right in this .. at this way we can lower the risk in investing crypto a lot.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

indeed in investing or trading cryptocurrency has a risk that can make someone experience loss and loss. risk occurs due to many factors, and no one is responsible or compensates for the risk that occurs. then in controlling the risk you are required to be careful in step so that the risk does not happen to you. You must be able to store all the privacy that exists. and also you have to learn well about speculation and analysis. start with a little capital and don't be too greedy to want big profits.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

Risk is present in any kind of investment, and crypto is no exception. If you are in doubt and do not want to take a risk, then perhaps this is not your field of activity. If you are ready to try, then carefully study all the available information about the project in which you want to invest, sometimes even a trifle can warn you about possible fraud or a deliberately disastrous project.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Risk is present in any kind of investment, and crypto is no exception. If you are in doubt and do not want to take a risk, then perhaps this is not your field of activity. If you are ready to try, then carefully study all the available information about the project in which you want to invest, sometimes even a trifle can warn you about possible fraud or a deliberately disastrous project.
Yes, you have a point. Risk taker are those people usually get success, what I mean you need to manage the risk in investing crypto or even not in crypto because as what you have said the risk was always there. To manage risk you must know everything that what kind of project that you planning to invest for. Searching a lot of information is a good practice to face the risk and no doubt you will never know that near in the future you don't regret what the decisions you made.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

As we know cryptocurrency market is full of uncertainties that's why risk is high in particular but most of people to overcome the risk they usually invest into only those coins which are famous and having high trading volume. I would suggest you to buy crypto for short term basis like for 6 months or 1 year.
also you can invest money into different coins i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple etc. bitcoin has high dominating power over them if price of bitcoin rise than their price will also rise with it.

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

If you want to decrease your risk in investing crypto currency than you can devided your capital three part. First part you invest in crypto currency and 2nd part invest in cryptocurrency that time when you seen market price fall.Third part you keep reserve, if you lose your capital than you can use this part to recover your capital.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

I tried to calm down even though the market experienced a decline, with patience I tried to make myself continue to believe in crypto that someday the market could recover. I avoid the risk of loss due to panic selling.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

Risk in investing in cryptocurrency can be managed through feasibility study, self experience, get information to other people and patience. Investing into certain project or business is just like gambling because of its risk factor.

Its true, we can studying our risk by diversify our investment. I think investing in any coin is already a risk but we can maintain that risk by put our money in several investment, i think we split our risk in several project
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Actually this crypto currency is very risky, this is only for the people who is risk taker, if you didn't have enough knowledge for this, this doors isn't it yours, you need to study it well on how this crypto currency works what is the positive and negative of it.
I think cryptocurrency investment is for anyone, even though the risk is quite large, provided you can manage the risk well then the likely outcome will be good. managing risks can include what you said earlier, keep learning about crypto markets, try investment to gain experience, and strategy..
asif786786786

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

HI read this article for more information: https://techhackclub.com/samsung-frp-helper-v0-2/
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Risk in investing in cryptocurrency can be managed through feasibility study, self experience, get information to other people and patience. Investing into certain project or business is just like gambling because of its risk factor.

Its true, we can studying our risk by diversify our investment. I think investing in any coin is already a risk but we can maintain that risk by put our money in several investment, i think we split our risk in several project
this is most effective way to avoid suffering big loss.even we could generate maximum profit if we have several potential coins or token from market.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

With other investments, the best method to reduce risk is to diversify. But with crypto-currency that is not possible. Because the price of all the other crypto-currencies are linked to that of Bitcoin. So diversifying to other altcoins will not do the trick.
VOSZ777

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

This is a pretty tough questions fella but I can say that with stop loss and take profit you can manage to get some risk managment.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:20:54 PM

The best way to manage risk in cryptocurrency investment is knowing and understanding factors that really influence the changes in the market value of the crypto coin and the purpose of the crypto coin to the entire crypto ecosystem. The purpose of a crypto coin gives you the level of the demand or usage of it, which affect the price value of the coin on the market. If a crypto coin address a specific challenge in the crypto space, the demand and usage of the coin will always be relevant which in some way affect the price value. With this, you can always calculate your risk potential.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:26:18 PM

After all my altcoins have reached virtually zero, I have very few tips to give Sad
The point is that the main feature of the crypto world is instability and insecurity, which is precisely what it produces - if we are good and lucky - big gains.
If you don't like it, invest in mutual funds

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 12:49:08 AM

Risk management is very important when it comes to cryptocurrency investment and all other investments because not learning to manage risks may lead to lost of funds and perhaps may stir up the emotions of the investor who cannot control them. One of the important factors to consider in order to manage the risks attached to cryptocurrency investment is to perform adequate market research on the project or coin before investing. Secondly, the investor must understand that irrespective of the research, there may be instances that things may go out of plan, hence always invest with amount one can afford to lose.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:19:02 AM

I made a ton of mistakes in the last few years of my life in the Cryptocurrency World, so now am trying got be really much more careful in assessing the risk to reward ratios. First, you need to really be extremely disciplined and not get carried away with the FUD or FOMO surrounding the projects you invest in. You need to set yourself, short, medium and long term targets and stick to them. Secondly, you need to make sure you take profit at whatever opportunity you can to preserve your capital. I didn't do this in January 2018 and this was my initial downfall. Now left with almost nothing, I am starting again from scratch and want to build up and preserve my capital again. Make sure every time you take profits to reward yourself with something small or do something for another person, family member or friend. The Art of giving really helps to stimulate that feeling of wealth creation and takes away the element of greed which often is the primary cause of us getting rekt. Make sure your trading lot sizes if you day trade are the right size and you put stop losses also, so you don't lose your shirt.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: