Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make crypto investment decisions  (Read 307 times)
amitrovich (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?

amitrovich (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Here's the example of how I invest/trade: I've done a lot of research on 2 coins: ETH and NEU (Neufund). Both have solid use. My team uses Ethereum for software development so I follow closely it's network usage, and I know pretty well how many companies use it for various purposes. Neufund is the first Equity Token platform, it's economics are clear to grow and generate income, I follow it's channels closely and know what's happening. Besides these I also own Bitcoin for diversification and cashing out. Besides these that I know well and follow closely I do not buy any other coins, I only earn tokens of my clients through work. When any of my holdings get to gains of over 50% I start selling them slowly, to USDT or to other tokens if they did not grow as fast. For example I sold ETH for BTC when it reached 0.1. Then if the coins drop over 60% of the peak, I start buying them. I never sell on the downturn or buy after token is over 80% of it's historical high.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Here's the example of how I invest/trade: I've done a lot of research on 2 coins: ETH and NEU (Neufund). Both have solid use. My team uses Ethereum for software development so I follow closely it's network usage, and I know pretty well how many companies use it for various purposes. Neufund is the first Equity Token platform, it's economics are clear to grow and generate income, I follow it's channels closely and know what's happening. Besides these I also own Bitcoin for diversification and cashing out. Besides these that I know well and follow closely I do not buy any other coins, I only earn tokens of my clients through work. When any of my holdings get to gains of over 50% I start selling them slowly, to USDT or to other tokens if they did not grow as fast. For example I sold ETH for BTC when it reached 0.1. Then if the coins drop over 60% of the peak, I start buying them. I never sell on the downturn or buy after token is over 80% of it's historical high.

This indeed is a good strategy. My strategy are similar while buying with fiat.
I select a number of coins which I believe do have a future. I buy when they are going low or high and are below 50% of their peak value, I keep on buying the coin if it keeps decreasing in a decreasing amount while stops buying when it keeps increasing and I set 50% of the coins on sell order above x2 of my buying price hence bringing back my investment in any time in future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I learned about technical analysis and fundamental analysis, but i more focus to learn technical analysis because this is more helpfull. Now i trade on crypto that paired with USDT or fiat so when any bad news come, i can sell ASAP all my digital asset to the that fiat. Because i was trade on pair altcoin with BTC but more difficult  how to manage the digital asset from high fluctuacion.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

It really varies on the situation. For example I did anticipate a dip in the market when bitcoin reached 20k and even my grandmother wanted to invest into crypto, so that is when I sold bitcoin. Along with fundamentals and TA one needs to keep an eye on the general opinion of the cummunity as whole to know when to sell and when to buy. I have be observing that almost everyone has been saying to buy the dip when bitcoin went to 7k recently, however I do not think that we have witnessed the real bear yet, which can make bitcoin to dip to under 3k, this is just my opinion.

dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

When I do see them on some ads and this forum signature promotions, I am only eying for them and wait when they bump on coin exchanges and coinmarketcap.com because I don't usually trust ICOs except they bump on coin exchanges and coinmarketcap.com .
and of course, my intuition. If I really do like the coin, I invest them 50% of research and 50% from my intuition.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

If im looking to trade then i personally like to follow long charts like daily or weekly charts, they clearly tell you about the trend and you can make long term trades based on those charts but you have to remain patient for decent profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

Analysis is more than just technical, it is everything. You should always make well informed decisions and take your time. If you are trading frequently you have to factor in the fact that your trades won't be as well informed as if you take your time and this could effect your profitability.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

I take the amount, you'll never guess. And this strategy justified itself, for example, I took half a year ago xvg and rdd when they were at the bottom and nobody needed.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

There are a lot of good info out there for free.
I do bad trade which becomes an investment Smiley
Are you a trader or are you an investor?

Seems like a good plan for me:
1. DYOR
2. Risk management
3. Buy slowly/sell slowly/hold till MOON

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

This indeed is a good strategy. My strategy are similar while buying with fiat.
I select a number of coins which I believe do have a future. I buy when they are going low or high and are below 50% of their peak value, I keep on buying the coin if it keeps decreasing in a decreasing amount while stops buying when it keeps increasing and I set 50% of the coins on sell order above x2 of my buying price hence bringing back my investment in any time in future.
It looks like we almost have the same strategy, the only difference is that I have more coins that I can diversify like Monero, NEO , Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEM. Other tokens that I own are came from campaigns.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

I think in this thread will write a lot of tips and techniques for identifying the ideal projects for investment. I would like to suggest only to rely more often on my intuition and experience. In the end, these are the most reliable tools.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?

For trading you have to be very active and skillful as trading is very risky.Always trade in those coins which undergoes high fluctuations because you can get more profit in this way.I use my BTC on daily trading and earning enough profit on daily basis.I have analyzed BTC in all respect,research on its crash history,parabolic charts,moving average for last 3 years,so i know when is the good time to trade.Trading is basically done for benefit.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

For trading purpose you have to be very active and agile and you should be very proficient.Trading is risky but also carries high return.Many people do day trading you can say short term trading.Before trading in any coin its history,project,ICO is very compulsory to study otherwise you may lose your investment.I often engage in short term and long term trading.I do short term trading with my BTC on bitfinex.I am earning very sound profit.For day trading you have to monitor constantly market and have to be very quick,when price is high sell it,when price is low buy it.Its really very tricky.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Lately since everything has been very cheap, I have been buying more of my current holding and increasing my stacks.  It is a lot of work to research new projects and it's not a guarantee that you'll even make money.  Buying what you already believe in is a good strategy right now.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

I'm only interested in the idea of ​​the project, and of course if the project has an alpha version that gives the whole idea of ​​the project, then it seems to me that this is a very promising project that I will consider as an investment opportunity.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

A lot of ways like follow the trading signal, follow the news, follow their analysis Smiley). It's really difficult to know exactly way people make their trade. But I think trading signal and price chart analysis are the most popular way traders make their trade. Although maybe you already know that there are so many trading signal groups but it's not easy to find out a legit one and of course analyze price chart is not easy to learn Smiley). I don't analyze any price chart cause I'm not a trader, I lost a lot of money in trading that why I decided to quit trading and focus on bounty campaign in this forum only.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Every person creates a kind of stratgy depending on the amount he has. Some people buy coins under 1usd and hold them in hope of a major rise. Others buy more stable and expensive ones and operate with larger amounts with minor price changes. it is individual and you should find what is good for you.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

I watch the news background, what is the road map, what in the world is happening on this subject!
Miztasnow

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

I make crypto investment decision because i feel save by investing in it and it will help to secure my future.
Cryptocurrency is one of the best thing I've ever done by investing in it.  It's cool and reliable. My future is unique by investing in crypto.  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: