Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am New Here, From Where should I Start?  (Read 164 times)
samalex1900 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Hello Guys,

Glad to be here, As I Know, This is The best platform for discussion about Bitcoin. But As A new User, From where should I start? Could you please give me a proper Guideline?

Thanks in Advance
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

You can start reading those pinned post Like this one check all the section with pinned post.

dmonrey002

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

read first the rules and regulation of this forum, to have an idea of do's and dont's here.  then read about rank,merits,default trust. then read anything you want to know in bitcoin. until  you have a unique idea dont forget to share it. especially dont make spam.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

As others have said, read the forum rules first--this is so you can have a pleasant experience while learning. From there, learn the basics of bitcoin, it's purpose, blockchain technology, how to buy btc on exchanges, how to transfer and store them safely on wallets, etc. Ask as many questions as you need to until you feel ready to invest and when/if you do, don't invest more than you are willing to lose, the markets are quite volatile if you haven't noticed already. That said, before you go ahead and post a question please make sure you search thoroughly beforehand to see if your intended question has been asked before. For one, this will reduce redundancy, saving your time and everyone's time (also you won't get yelled at) but on the other hand, you'll see that when you actively research on your own, you'll be able to formulate a stance on a topic much more effectively.

Cheers and welcome!
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Start with the basic if you want free token go for airdrops while still planning your next step or reading trading
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

First of all welcome on board, if you are looking to gain knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is then you have landed on the right platform. I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money and trust me it will really help you down the road. You will get many opportunities in the future so do not feel the fear of missing out.

I would recommend you reading valuable topics and posts, start with the sticky threads to get the basic idea of what the section and category is all about. You can start reading from Beginners & Help section itself, you will find answers to most of your queries as a newbie.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Hello Guys,

Glad to be here, As I Know, This is The best platform for discussion about Bitcoin. But As A new User, From where should I start? Could you please give me a proper Guideline?

Thanks in Advance
Read more about bitcoin, if you are asking how to start in this site. You need to post some constructive words and related to the topic so you can have a rank.
wallstreetcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

Take a quick look at the rules, prioritize the pinned threads on every section, set up your profile with more info about you and further educate yourself about crypto.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

To begin to learn the rules of the forum. But the main goal is to pump your account, for this you need to write constructive messages. Your messages should not violate forum rules.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Hello mate, welcome to this from the first rule here is not open a new topic unless it is necessary because mostly all type of questions like this one hour already answered many time so that can cause your account to get a negative impression on higher ranked users. Check out this link it has almost everything you need to study in order to learn about cryptocurrency world.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

first of all let us clear what are you trying to start are you looking for bounty campaign or you are here for knowledge. for bounty you have to increase your rank first if your rank is high so as your rewards and for a higher rank with merit your posts should be useful and meaningful else you will only increase your activities but wont get any merit from people   

bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

You can read about rank,merits,default trust. then read anything you want to know in bitcoin
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Join RAWG Bounty for best benefits!
It includes campaigns for Newbies as well! Sign up the form and JOIN IN SOON

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN & AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io/
🔗 Click here to visit the BOUNTY PAGE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252

~Available option to participate ~
✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 100$ every week)✯
✯ Opinion Leaders ✯
✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯
✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯
✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯
✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯
✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯
✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

you should begin by learning how this forum works and how points are achieved as well as merit points. there are a lot of things you will probably have questions about but if you look at the posts here you will get the answers to all the questions!
andre91

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Ecли имeeтe ввидy нaчaть нa фopyмe тo пocмoтpитe фopyм paзбepитecь в тepминax или вы имeeтe ввидy нaчaть зapaбaтывaть кpиптoвaлютy?
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks in Advance
There are many guides here sticked also but best practice is first to try to use it.
You learn fastest this way, then read about it how it works, in short not deep technical stuff.
There u go all u need in one day, then expand ur knowldge if  u want/need.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

You found the right thread, read slowly and carefully the first four message for your information, try not to post anything that doesn't have values since it maybe deleted by the moderators.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: