Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2534 times)
htaviet

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

1 vote for credits (CS)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
indeed for the current coin is very much that experienced the development so increased. thus bringing high potential and influence. so with the presence of many coins is very good by choosing a coin with high development potential. so it is very nice and best to sort out the best.
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are likely the number one. Ripple is a number two. Bitcoin Cahs keeps the third top. Perhaps, EOS and  Litecoin coins keep the fourth and the fifth tops respectively. Cardano, Tron and Stellar  are the prospective coins as well.
chutrangg99

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

I will mention all of potential coins for me. ETH, Waves, Monero, Ripple, Eos, Neo are here. I’m sure in these altcoins and their development will grow so much.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

I think that the potential coins are ethereum and ripple. Ethereum has several advantages, include free downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. The ethereum platform also has a Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) that can be used to create applications as easily as creating an application with javascript. Developers can create applications quickly, easily and simply because they can ride on the platform blockchain ethereum. Therefore, the ethereum platform is widely used to help run ICO projects. My second choice is ripple. Ripple advantage is low cost and time for settlement faster than other systems. This is very advantageous for crypto currency players because the time that they use is more efficient. Ripple can also be used for backbone banking system.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

I think that the potential coins are ethereum and ripple. Ethereum has several advantages, include free downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. The ethereum platform also has a Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) that can be used to create applications as easily as creating an application with javascript. Developers can create applications quickly, easily and simply because they can ride on the platform blockchain ethereum. Therefore, the ethereum platform is widely used to help run ICO projects. My second choice is ripple. Ripple advantage is low cost and time for settlement faster than other systems. This is very advantageous for crypto currency players because the time that they use is more efficient. Ripple can also be used for backbone banking system.
For me, I look for those coins who are already, proven to take good profits, like ethereum and bitcoin because of the market fluctuations. There are more coins who are potential but in this type of bear trend much better to involve in the higher volumes.
setancredit3

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

for now Potential coins can be estimated with many criteria, I think the potential coins are VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH, but we just need to calm down and see what happens in front, because I can clearly see they have a better future good for the future.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:15:18 AM

the more the holder of coin the better the coin it. I take example bitcoin and ethereum is prospects and has the largest volume for now. investors more confident with coin that has a large volume.
buimangai1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are likely the number one. Ripple is a number two. Bitcoin Cahs keeps the third top. Perhaps, EOS and  Litecoin coins keep the fourth and the fifth tops respectively. Cardano, Tron and Stellar  are the prospective coins as well.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
each coin has the highest potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and any potential possessed is able to generate much interest in support to have Altcoin and other coins make the main coin. for coins that have high development potential such as Bitcoin is very good to rely on.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

I see there are some potential altcoins in the future, beyond the top 100 ctyptocurrency volumes. maybe we should be patient to wait until 2020 to see what coins are really good

Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

Upon the countless number of coins on the market, there are some chosen coins i think will surely rise from its fall soon. I have considered bitcoin, ethereum, stellar coin and ripple. I have great hope in these coins.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I think to choose the top 5. It is very difficult because it all has advantages depending on each budget we have to buy it. But I think for the future ETH, NEO will occupy the market in the future. Because these two things are very interested in the market.
andyosh

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

I think that the top coins will be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS and Cardano. However, there is a lot of development undergoing in Blockchain gaming. Blockchain technology solves a lot of the gaming industry's problem (not saying that this is the only sector where problems can be solved) and they can used immediately. The global gaming industry is huge and growing yoy. Many companies are setting up ecosystems and secondary marketplaces for skins, in-game items that gamers are really attached to. I wouldn't exclude projects like WAX for example and even newer projects like Bitguild, BUFF and Alto are providing solutions to gamers to their pain-points.

So yeah, potential coins - look at gaming market. In my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.
kjbbbbbb865

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

For me ,there are only two coins that can become Ethereum and bitcoin competitors. It is Neo-Chinese Ethereum ,the most popular currency in the Chinese market and ripple, which is now actively used in the banking sector.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

for me the coins that have great potential among our choices, bitcoin, NXT, ETH, LTC and, Ada. For us, five coins are good, because they have a bright future again. so we will more easily get many benefits in the future.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

I keep a coin TRON, NEO, EOS and ENIGMA. The team of these projects is good and plans for the future are great . I think these coins will be a great success in the future. They should be in everyone's briefcase.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

For me, I will suggest that the top five potential coin with good usability, technology and community especially in this period of bear are ;
bitcoin
ethereum
NEO
ripple
EOS
these coins are very good and they also have very good potential for hold on long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

Now crypto market  declined although now best time for buy more coins . Now in crypto market has lot of potential coins compared to altcoins ethereum, litecoin,neo,eos, TRON, and Bitcoin cash are potential coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: