Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I know these great undervalued coins PRG, ICX and NEO which are giving excellent returns inspite of being so cheap. I think they are the ones we should invest in as their projects are also very good.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

These great coins like TAU, POWR and ADA are really undervalued and cheap but they are going to be listed on binance exchange and they shall give profits. They have satisfied their customers a lot. These should be the choices right now.
nicesun260

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

For in this current state, I have sold all of my alternatives, except Ethereum, and transfer them to Bitcoin. One the market would grow a little bit, I think I would buy them back. But for now it seems for me more secure to keep my money in Bitcoin.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

there are coins that everyone likes according to their wishes, and my priorities are DOVU, WEPOWER, JOYTOKEN and ETHEREUM.I think I will never give up trusting them
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

if you want to buy good altcoins at cheap price, you can buy the following altcoins:
1. cardano
2. dogecoin
3. stellar lumens
4. ripple
5. storiqa

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

I suggest you Eloncity project. This is a Chinese project and as you know they are very smart. Moreover, this is the project that was connected after CMT, ABT and MVP projects. CMT has time X10. The ECT project is a global energy project. I'm not sure it can be profitable for you but the probability of going to the floor is almost 100%
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

I do not know the views of people but for me I like most is ADA (Cardano) coin Although it only appeared on Bittrex & Binance in late 2017, Cardano (ADA) has attracted the attention of people due to continuous price hikes.

In December, the ADA increased more than x20 in just 3 weeks and climbed to the top 6 on Coinmarketcap. At the time of writing this article (July 2018), ADA is ranked 7th with a capitalization of $ 22 billion. A leap from capitalization of $ 700 million to $ 22 billion in a month. that's why now i am keeping a lot of ADA
Cardano did not had a market capitalization of 22 billion on July 2018 it reached those numbers at the height of the bubble in January of 2018 and since then it has been crashing like most of the market, right now its market capitalization is of 3.5 billion so it seems like a good buy but I still have the impression that even at that price Cardano is overvalued.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

I would like to suggest this coins because I believe that this are the most potential coins as of now.

1. ETH
2. NEO
3. EOS
4. VEN
5. RIPPLE
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

The best altcoins that has potential to stay and rise high at the market are ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero. They are the best altcoins because they have good and useful technologies that serves as good functions and purposes in the world of cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:15 AM

I am believe the Bitcoin, Etherum, Zilliqa, Dentacoin, IOST. These are very interesting technology it will survive in long time. Many potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:51 AM

a few coins that I value greatly the potential is bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, Eos, and also the dash. I liked the coins, as technology advanced. The coins are also capable of mastering the market properly. And the price is also quite remarkable.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

Waves: Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding platform. Let’s companies and projects to issue and manage their own digital coin tokens to raise money.

Monero: Currently most popular privacy coin, though with a very high market cap. Since their privacy is all on chain, all prior transactions would be deanonymized if their protocol is ever cracked. This requires a quantum computing attack though. PIVX is better in that regard.

Zcash: A decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that hide the sender, recipient, and value of transactions. Offers users the option to make transactions public later for auditing. Decent privacy coin, though no default privacy
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

This time good or even a chance that when missed. the price of crypto was in a low value and will certainly be a good thing to start buying in large numbers. If want to wait from this point for the next few years is certainly the results are to be quite high even more than the value of the ATH ever reached some time ago.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency you want to consider buying  after which you could by Ethereum and Litecoin!  Having secure these three coin,  you should proceed to look for quality ICO and buy.  Sxdt and sxut is highly recommended finished ICO with good prospect!

Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

Many types of coint circulate, this is where you have to jelly choose a potential coint for the moment I think there is bitcoint, ethereum, neo, dash, eos, coint - coint is certainly a good prospect for the investment

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
kolugatayaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

As a senior part I know you have the best thoughts what are those coins have incredible potenial, I have in my possessions are BetR 0.054$ it is an utility token and use for wagering, another is skirt 0.034$ it is utilized to give quick decentralized and effective business exchanges while keeping up individual security, my third is Digibyte 0.021$ it is an exceedingly decentralized Blockchain and ensures computerized information, data, and even currecncy and it can't be devastated, falsified or hacked. next is Electroneum 0.028$ is a portable cryptographic money it can be utilized for computerized installments and application based versatile mining, genuinely there are parcel of coins that beneath 1$ that regard contribute, trust my coin property helped you and give you a few thoughts I dont prescribe it to you however contribute at your own particular dangers.
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

I think to wager on the value ascent of the tokens of decentralized trades. In my portfolio KNC,OAX and EDT. I am certain that these tokens have the best potential for development since the interest for decentralized trades will just develop. I can offer you even 50 coins that will turn out with new Ico and they will all guarantee. This is as of now in time it will turn out to be certain that they were either right or wrong, yet while they put resources into this their cash they will live and create.
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

I think for now invest at neo coin platform.i think many new coin make neo platform now

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
leota68646

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

These days there are various altcoins that are based off of zero information encryption. The most grounded one is Zcash, however that has just gotten a lot of consideration. ZenCash is considerably lesser known, and has a significantly littler market top. It had a harsh dispatch and some designer show that prompt a major auction, of which it has not yet recuperated. Be that as it may, they have enormous plans, and advancement is moving along. In the coming weeks they will discharge their first major separating highlight Secure Nodes.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

maybe xrp, ada, and xlm coin cheap top 10 that are suitable and good to hold in the long run especially nowadays when the market is experiencing a fairly drastic decline and may also take place in the long term, maybe in the next few months the market will still experience such conditions recently.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: