Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1008 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

MUGOmugo, we have the Whitepaper link in our site https://www.trocabit.io

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!
So, we have a lot of good points that others Marketplaces need to supply, but dont do.

Thank you for the whitepaper link and i am impress thankful  with all positive ideas  that your are pointing out, now its clearer for me and hopefully also for others.  Hopefully this full technology system available also in other neighboring regions.

Thank you so much for yours positive words, you motivate us to grow more and more everyday !

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come and make part of the newest marketplace project, a way of bring real world tou the virtual one!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benji91

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Very interesting project, best of luck with everything!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

Very interesting project, best of luck with everything!

Thanks so much! I wish only the best for you!

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

TrocaBit has created a bounty program for you guys, Will be announced this week!
Stay close

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

TrocaBit has made its first post in Blog! Go and see what we spoke about! More News coming, everything Will be posted in all of our social medias and blog!

You can see the post here: https://www.trocabit.io

We will post about the ICO and others subjects!

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Come and make part of the newest Marketplace that Will accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment! TrocaBit is a Team, a family and a revolution!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

It's really amazing, we already received payment before the ICO ended, I never found a project like this before

Thanks for your words my friend! TrocaBit is with you!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

Using waves platform is really not a wise move. IMHO, you can briefly browse projects that are in waves platform. And see for yourself if they are successful or not. And stating that waves might surpass ethereum this 2018 is far from reality based from what is going on with waves and ethereum. So the team might want to check again and review the possible outcome of their project if it is in waves or eth platform.

We know that ETH platform is prefered for investors, because most projects use it. But we are believing in waves, the fastest blockchain technology! Make different and will be different, if none try, none will know how will be.

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

What types of goods can i buy or sell for cryptocurrency on the Trocabit trading platform, what cryptocurrency will be accepted as payment on your platform? Who can sell products through the Trocabit platform only legal entities, or individuals can also sell goods?

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

What types of goods can i buy or sell for cryptocurrency on the Trocabit trading platform, what cryptocurrency will be accepted as payment on your platform? Who can sell products through the Trocabit platform only legal entities, or individuals can also sell goods?

You’ll be able to buy products, any products that sellers announce.
We will accept in the beginning: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Litecoin, Doge.
How it will function? Each seller will have the option to select the coins that he want to sell its products.

Everyone will be able to sell their products accepting TrocaBit, not only individuals people or entities, but everybody! We will give discount for seller and buyer that accept Trocabit, because we will give option for them!
Announce free
Announce basic
Announce premium
Announce super premium
Announce hyper premium (here we will give the discount for both) so, if you choose maximum exposure, you’ll be accepting TrocaBit as a payment and receiving discount and exposure!

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Come and make part of the newest marketplace with full technology that will accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment!
Zuismaster

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

Loved the project! I think it will be revolutionary for real! Congrats and success for the team and project! I’ll be buying my tokens now to participate of the lottery and 50% bonification.
Barry J. Hudson

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

Hi, my name is Barry and i Loved the project, i support at all your ideas, because I'm done of paying so much high fees for exchanges and third parties to buy products and Stuffs, I'm very proud that Trocabit will supply it and bring technology to the Real world! Congrats Guys, I'm very excited that will work.
Matthew K. Proffitt

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

What an incredible idea, Why haven't i thought this before? Lol, Just kidding, already bought my tokens, just waiting for your success, I believe it will happen for real, You said about the Bounty Program, I'm excited to see about it.
Erick Pereira Correia

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I liked your ideas in this Giant world that you answered for our Friend of BitcoinTalk, I see that you are very smart and know what are saying! I'm with team Trocabit.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

‪Lottery of 150.000 units of TrocaBit this weekend! To participate just go to TrocaBit.io, sign up and buy the minimum of Tokens, 500 units! Don’t miss this chance of winning 150.000 units of TrocaBit!
laeliaolson

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

It seems that the project is made correctly. Full information about the team about the project. Even there was a thought, maybe it's worth it to participate

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Thank you guys, I hope you’ve enjoyed the project! TrocaBit is not a team, is a family! Every one that is a client is also a family!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Go to TrocaBit.io and create your account! Just tap in “crie sua conta” or Idiomas>Inglês>Create your account right in the beginning of the page! Then you’ll be receiving 500 units of TrocaBit! Oh, and don’t forget, next Saturday we will make a lottery of 200.000 units of TrocaBit! You can also win TrocaBit sharing your referrel link that you can find in your dashboard in “Indicados” or “indicated”, each user that you bring to TrocaBit, you’ll earn 500 units of TrocaBit also.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

When i come to their website, actually i don't understand anything. And i try to change to English version, but i cannot find out the translation version???
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

When i come to their website, actually i don't understand anything. And i try to change to English version, but i cannot find out the translation version???
Well, Trocabit look like using Portuguese as main language. Confirm that their translate script don't working. If you want know more about them via English white paper version : https://www.trocabit.io/uploads/whitepaperEng.pdf.
As you can see mission of Trocabit is so simple but very ambitious that aims to become the largest virtual Marketplace with exchanges through Crypto-coins.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: