Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:37:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1020 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.

Hi Negancoin,
About the website, it's because there are so many contents to load, it takes a while if you don't have access to a fast network, or can be also the place that you're accessing.
White paper link: http://trocabit.io/uploads/whitepaperEng.pdf
We're already changing the language to English because so many investors can't translate.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Thanks for providing link to your whitepaper, I will read it later, however after quick look I notice that you reason why you chose waves over Ethereum is not based on accurate marketing study and it seems based only on speculation, saying that waves is promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018 doesn't make lots of sense, especially, if the platform is going to be centralized, in mother words, runs on server and not blockchain.

Hi NeganCoin,

It’s not speculation or accurate marketing studies. It’s the community. An United community with great and high investors. Full of knowledge to share to others and a new way of creating projects.

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

We are delighted to choose Trocabit as it adds value for us being a part of it and it is increasing our reputation in the crypto community as it is a market place that accepts crypto currency as a payment.

Hi Wledgewil,

We’re very glad to hear it, thanks for your support!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.
If the development team is active from the very beginning to the end, it does not depend whether there will be luck at the end. The main thing here is that there were some updates to the ga platform, it is very good if the developers for a certain circle of people are doing a beta testing platform. Users get to know and find flaws in the platform, and can get a small bonus for this.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

Hi my friend,

No, we are not an eCommerce, We won't sell products. You guys will sell the products in our Platform. We will just give the secutiry to buyers and seller.

Example, you have an industry that produces shirts. You'll be able to post your shirts in our Platform and sell there.

In the beginning we will accept the mainly ones, Like Btc, Eth, Ltc, Dash, Waves and also Trocabit (This one will give you discount in your buying)

Regards,
Team Trocabit
[/quote]
I understand you are the middleman that buyers and sellers will charge when using your platform? I can accept this transaction because the transactions will be more complete and sure.
I think it will be potential in the future when electronic money is accepted globally.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.
If the development team is active from the very beginning to the end, it does not depend whether there will be luck at the end. The main thing here is that there were some updates to the ga platform, it is very good if the developers for a certain circle of people are doing a beta testing platform. Users get to know and find flaws in the platform, and can get a small bonus for this.

Hi CoinBitcoin91,

Thanks for supporting us, any doubts just ask us.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

Hi my friend,

No, we are not an eCommerce, We won't sell products. You guys will sell the products in our Platform. We will just give the secutiry to buyers and seller.

Example, you have an industry that produces shirts. You'll be able to post your shirts in our Platform and sell there.

In the beginning we will accept the mainly ones, Like Btc, Eth, Ltc, Dash, Waves and also Trocabit (This one will give you discount in your buying)

Regards,
Team Trocabit
I understand you are the middleman that buyers and sellers will charge when using your platform? I can accept this transaction because the transactions will be more complete and sure.
I think it will be potential in the future when electronic money is accepted globally.
[/quote]

Hi Boynamnhi,

Yes, You'll be able to accept transactions with Crypto or Fiat Currency. And yes, We're the Middleman.
Thanks for supporting us.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!

I agree with you,we all know that in crypto  market there are many giant projects that has huge potential, competition is very high, but for me everthing has a  chance to promote and introduce there project,everything has a place specialy for new projects.Trocabit can make a difference, this might  not new but it has its own ability,this is a full technology program,the wonderful part is that buying online stuff with very low transaction fees using all kinds of coin in the crypto market.This project also bring the advancement  of technology and guarantee  the safety of each clients transactions.

Hi Dejech19,

Exactly, You said everything, I'm very impressed with you. Thanks for reading about our project and believe! This just motivate us more and more.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Guys, don't forget to participate of our Bounty program. You can do how many times you want!

Here is the link -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387621.0
By participating of our Bounty Program, you're already supporting the project and believing in Trocabit.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

site is good, but when will translations be ready for other languages? until unfortunately I did not understand anything) how long has the sale of tokens already been?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

site is good, but when will translations be ready for other languages? until unfortunately I did not understand anything) how long has the sale of tokens already been?

Hi Vivaldisto,

We're already working on It. We're in the middle of the sales.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

If I understand properly this will be similar to sites like Amazon or Ectsy and only difference is that you will be able to buys and sell for crpyto?

Hi KureBabino,

Yes, But not just accepting Cryptocurrency as a method of payment will be our unique difference from the others. Trocabit is different and will be revolutionary to the Marketplace world. Our team is not focused in gaining money, we are focused in bring accessibility to people everywhere. Connect the real world to the virtual one.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Thanks for the reply.I'm not sure if I understood properly, but will there be any other benefits for people that decide to use your marketplace besides that they can use crypto? Will you be 100% legal with stuff that is allowed to be sold?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

If I understand properly this will be similar to sites like Amazon or Ectsy and only difference is that you will be able to buys and sell for crpyto?

Hi KureBabino,

Yes, But not just accepting Cryptocurrency as a method of payment will be our unique difference from the others. Trocabit is different and will be revolutionary to the Marketplace world. Our team is not focused in gaining money, we are focused in bring accessibility to people everywhere. Connect the real world to the virtual one.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Thanks for the reply.I'm not sure if I understood properly, but will there be any other benefits for people that decide to use your marketplace besides that they can use crypto? Will you be 100% legal with stuff that is allowed to be sold?

Hi Kurebabino,

Exactly, 100% legal and people will gain benefits buying with Trocabit.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
KureBabino

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Hi KureBabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi Kurebabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Cool! What kind of benefits are we talking about? Is there some kinda link where I can see?

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Hi KureBabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi Kurebabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Cool! What kind of benefits are we talking about? Is there some kinda link where I can see?

Hi KureBabino,

The mainly benefit is that you'll get discounts in the product that you'll buy. The others benefits will be reputation in our Platform and others partnerships.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Vivaldisto

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

I was impressed with the manager's work and his responsibility. this is a good guarantee of success and interest in the project, and this is important. but can you find out how the sale is going on? How many are already collected?

KureBabino

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

Hi KureBabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi Kurebabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi KureBabino,

The mainly benefit is that you'll get discounts in the product that you'll buy. The others benefits will be reputation in our Platform and others partnerships.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Thanks for the reply,hopefully discount will be good Cheesy What is the minimum funds needed to invest in ICO?

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

Hi KureBabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi Kurebabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi KureBabino,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Thanks for the reply,hopefully discount will be good Cheesy What is the minimum funds needed to invest in ICO?

Hi Kurebabino,

We ask a minimum of 500 units of TrocaBit

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
Vivaldisto

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

eh, and I did not see the answer to my question (how much money was collected already, this information is available? and if not, why?

KureBabino

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I see that you plan to roll out an app.Will it be both on iOS and Andoid?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

eh, and I did not see the answer to my question (how much money was collected already, this information is available? and if not, why?

Hi Vivaldisto,

We’ve already collected around $350, we have a bar in our site! Right in the beginning with the tokens sold.

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: