Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1010 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:40:24 PM by Trocabit - Marketplace

[ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency

Bounty Program Link!!!

Introduction

The crypto-currency market has had great development in the virtual world and in the financial market as a whole. As its pioneer, we have Bitcoin, a decentralized currency based on code "SHA256", all this was possible due to the existence of a Blockchain network, and because of this it was possible to verify transactions with false information, that is, if a transaction of 1 BTC is said to have  10 BTC, false information, Blockchain was the solution to this, to confirm if in fact a transaction has that amount of coins and to which address is going, after all, in the digital environment these could be copied.

"Blockchain is a network that works with very secure chained blocks that always carry content next to a fingerprint. In the case of bitcoin, this content is a financial transaction. The balcony here is that the back block will contain the fingerprint of the previous plus your own content and, with these two information, generate your own fingerprint. And so on. " (Jean Prado, 23 November, (https://tecnoblog.net/227293/como-funciona-blockchain-bitcoin)).

Since the inception of Blockchain it has been trying to be improved by other projects, and it did not take long for the term "Blockchain 2.0" and "Smart Contracts" to appear. All this was possible for these other projects to rest on the shoulders of giants (Bitcoin) and improve what had already been created. The technology created with Bitcoin became an extremely huge iceberg, so much so that there was an early election through Blockchain in Sierra Leone.

"The votes were registered as blocks in a private Blockchain archive maintained by the country's electoral system", (Leonardo Muller, March, 16, 2018,  (https://www.tecmundo.com.br/software/128285-primeira-eleicao-mundo-auditada-blockchain-realizada-serra-leoa.htm)).

With the great increase in the world of Crypto-coins, with more than 1200 currently on the market, Saturno Serviços Digitais LTDA saw the opportunity and lack of a Marketplace platform that would intermediate digital coins for the exchange between buyers and sellers.

Trocabit - Marketplace

Trocabit is a Crypto-coin (Token) based on Waves technology (promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018), will be used as an option to buy and sell products on the Marketplace platform.

The appreciation of Trocabit will vary according to the law of supply and demand, because it is a decentralized currency, the market itself will determine the price after its distribution.
We will bring more knowledge and development in the world of the Marketplaces, therefore, we will create a digital pass so that there are exchanges between people, with Trocabit being only one of the intermediary means that will guarantee the security of the purchase and sale of the products.

It will be possible to buy and sell products safely and quickly through our platform that will be developed based on the most modern programming, bringing all the elements so that the accessibility and speed are next to our clients, thus, there will be a connection between real life and all the things we love and use every day. We aim to simplify the days of our customers' lives.

ICO

•   Name: Trocabit
Symbol: TCB
Transfer: After finishing the ICO
Creation: There is no way to create more tokens
Token price: R$0,02

Bonification System (ICO*)

- Bonus on the dates provided on the site for the purchase of tokens
     SEASON   BONIFICATION

1   50%
2   40%
3   30%
4   20%
5   10%
6    5%
* It will only be possible to remove the tokens from the ICO platform if you have made any purchases.

Token Distribution and Supply MAX (ICO)

All tokens will be distributed on 12/05 to the Waves wallets in (waveswallet.io)

The division of the tokens will be:

12% founders
14,46% donations
73,54% selling

Supply max

184,263,000 Trocabit coins or tokens were generated.

Filiation

After forms of research done, the demand for a membership program was large, so Trocabit took that call.

How will this membership program work?

It's quite simple, you just call people, and these people will need to sign up for our site (Trocabit.io) and ask for donation of tokens. Each member will have an invitation link, each record generated by the invitation link of each user will be donated 500 tokens to the affiliate for each user that brings, so if you bring 100 users, you will earn 50000 Trocabit as a reward.

Roadmap

Our team is ready for the entire development of the Roadmap, trying to comply with all the dates without extending them. It is our virtue to update on some unforeseen events that may occur during the process, deadlines are mainly necessary for testing inside the platform, which is essential so that there are no bugs and everything works with safety and speed. The development process will be in the following order:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2e3d1xe.png

Season 1

Marketplace/Marketing I ($60.240,96)

Season 2

APP/API/Marketing II ($90.361,45)

Season 3

Structure/Team/Marketing III ($120.481,93)

Season 4

Enter in a Exchange/Marketing IV ($150.602,41)

Season 5

Credit card Emission/System Payment/Marketing V ($180.722,89)

Season 6

Working capital/Marketing VI ($60.240,96)

Total Capital
$662.650,60

Planning

ICO’s site development   
03.02.2018 till   03.28.2018

Tokens Selling   
03.28.2018 till   05.11.2018

Token distribution   
05.12.2018 till   05.12.2018

Marketplace   
05.12.2018 till   07.16.2018

App/api   
07.17.2018 till   09.24.2018

Team/Infrastructure   
09.25.2018 till   10.01.2018

Join an Exchange   
10.02.2018 till   12.10.2018

Credit card emission   
12.11.2018 till   07.01.2019

* These dates can be changed through process events.

ICO’s site development
The development of the site for ICO is already being set up and in the testing phase, we have created an individual Private Area platform for the best comfort of our investors.

Tokens selling
The sale of the tokens will be essential for the continuity of the project, we will have a period of 45 days for the sales of the tokens, the same can undergo changes if it has not collected the necessary value to give continuity in the project.

Tokens distribution
The tokens will be distributed on the scheduled date of the table, will be done automatically by the platform itself.

Marketplace
The development of the platform will begin after the end of the sale of the tokens, and everything within the specified in the previous pages.

APP/API
This part is very important for the project, after all, the largest audience is driven by the cell phone, as it is an easy, fast and safe way to use, so it will be necessary to develop platforms for iOS, Android and Windows.

Team/Infrastructure
Based on the demand that the Marketplace is taking, it will be necessary to create a more planned structure, as well as a team, for customer service.

Exchange
This amount that will be collected in the 5th phase will be for the implementation of Trocabit in other Exchanges, for its negotiation to be broader.

Credit Card emission
Not least, we want to develop prepaid credit cards for the Trocabit platform, as it would be an even more affordable means for our customers, because one of our promises was accessibility for everyone and easy to use.

Mission

TrocaBit aims to become the largest virtual Marketplace with exchanges through Crypto-coins.
Concerned about the safety of our customers in transactions and product exchanges. The best service and the most affordable media offer for our customers.
"When Henry Ford created cheap and good cars, people said," Nah ... what's wrong with horses? . That was a huge bet he made and worked " – “Elon Musk”.

Vision

To be a competitive company that acts in the market of Buy & Sell through a platform safe, fast and with great accessibility for all.

Marketplace

As the main objective of ICO's offer, we have the Marketplace, a platform that will mediate relationships between buyers and sellers.            

"Marketplace is a collaborative e-commerce portal. It is a virtual mall with two levels of access, one for consumers and another for tenants. The retailer of a niche segment or not, depending on the Marketplace proposal, can sell its products through a third-party Marketplace and the customer, in one place, finds products from various suppliers and brands. ",(WebJump,(http://www.webjump.com.br/marketplace/o-que-e-marketplace/)).

It will be developed with the latest programming technology, which will provide a very intuitive, fast, secure and accessible platform for all types of audiences.
Inside the platform, the monetary value will be of some Crypto-Coins, such as:

Ethereum
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Bitcoin Cash
Trocabit
Among others that may be added in the process

In addition to the possibility of buying and selling products with the Brazilian monetary value (Brazilian Real).
In conjunction with the Marketplace, a Mobile App (Android, IOS and Windows) will also be created to further enhance our customers' accessibility, as well as a Desktop platform rather than Web platform, which will bring more security and speed.
We will accept individuals and legal entities to register sellers, being legal with some more benefits than individuals.

Developed from technologies:

PHP
Ajax
Css
Jquery
Sass
Push
Mysql
Docker
Laravel

The platform of Trocabit counts on the technologies essential for its good operation and customer demand. In addition to an intuitive layout and quick startup.

Sale of products with security guaranteed by the platform.

Trocabit will ensure that the products purchased on the platform will arrive according to the advertised by the seller, and the seller's money will only be released upon confirmation from the buyer that the product was delivered.

Credit Card emission.

A prepaid credit card will be available for sellers who wish to use their credits in the account for buying and selling products through conventional trading card machines, however for this it will be necessary to have credit in the portfolio of Trocabit in the platform.

Possibility to negotiate your tokens in Exchanges.

Counting on our Roadmap, we intend to join Trocabit within another Exchange beyond the Waves Platform.

Buying products with Trocabit will give you discounts.

Buying products with Trocabit will give you discounts when buying products, the seller will not pay for it, but the platform itself will be responsible, so with the incentive to buy products with Trocabit will bring a currency appreciation on the market.

Possibility to negotiate your tokens after distribution.

Because it is a token developed with Waves Technology, after the distribution it will be possible to negotiate the asset in Waves' own Exchange, for regulation on the platform, we have the help of the community to join the currency.

Token bonification according Site informations.

For those who buy tokens within the specified dates on the site, they will receive a bonus for the amount of tokens that are purchased.

Possibility of great appreciation of the token.

Why this possibility? For being pioneering in the Marketplace of Crypto-coins in Brazil with great chances of expansion to other countries in the future.

Advantages with our filiation program.

Being affiliated with Trocabit, your chances of winning many tokens increase, as you will be able to receive by referral to others.

Possibility of winning in our raffles at ICO.

Trocabit's ICO will be making a lottery weekly with Trocabit tokens at Trocabit.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ughh123

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

hi Smiley if you need a Fillipino Translator, Please contact me Smiley
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Hi, very little information. Where can I find more information about your project? Maybe you have a website
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

I do not know why the author of the topic took it, that they are the first Brazilian project? I've already seen a few pieces. And where is all the information about the project? He smells of chatter.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

As soon as you see information about the Brazilian project, immediately it appears football, the Brazilian carnival, favelas and children with weapons, crime. Smiley

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

That's not Brazil at all my friend, there's also a lot of things that are great! Dont blame Brazil.
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
ArtisLife

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

and will it expand, or remain just Brazilian project?

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

If the project goes on, we will expand everywhere! If Trocabit Works, it'll be everywhere, i guarantee for you!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

Trocabit will realize a lottery tomorrow! Go to https://www.trocabit.io and purchase your tokens, this weekend Will be 100.000 tokens distributed! Hurry up! And lets’s support the project and create the best Marketplace Platform!
felipebrazil01

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Bought my tokens and talked with the guys, it seems to be a very interested project! Guys passed Their address and company showing confidente! Hope the project be very succesfull! Congrats for dedicaring your time to make the project, a project that is essencial for us that operate!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Today is lottery day! 100.000 units of Trocabit is the lottery! Go to trocabit.io and buy some tokens to participate ! Don’t Waste time And hurry up!
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Hi, very little information. Where can I find more information about your project? Maybe you have a website
Exactly, i am looking also the link where to access the  whitepaper, i am quite interested with project but i have a question, how can you be competiitve to other exisitng companies that also acts in the market of BUY and SELL?
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

It's really amazing, we already received payment before the ICO ended, I never found a project like this before
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Using waves platform is really not a wise move. IMHO, you can briefly browse projects that are in waves platform. And see for yourself if they are successful or not. And stating that waves might surpass ethereum this 2018 is far from reality based from what is going on with waves and ethereum. So the team might want to check again and review the possible outcome of their project if it is in waves or eth platform.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

MUGOmugo, we have the Whitepaper link in our site https://www.trocabit.io

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!
So, we have a lot of good points that others Marketplaces need to supply, but dont do.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Congrats to EDUCWB that won our lottery of today!
Educwb won 100.000 units of Trocabit today!
Next Saturday There will be another lottery! (21/04/2018)
All you have to do is buy some tokens that you’ll be already participating!
Go to: https://www.trocabit.io buy your tokens and participate!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come and make part of the future of Trocabit! The right marketplace!
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!
So, we have a lot of good points that others Marketplaces need to supply, but dont do.
thank you for the information, I will read your whitepaper so that I better understand your project again. I'm sure this project has a bright future. Cheesy

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Thank you so much Lukikato!

We appreciate your consideration!

Our purpose is exactly what we said, bring the real world to the virtual one.
Another vantage is low fees!

Because nowadays how do I buy something?
I go to the marketplace, see the product and click on button Buy! Then I have to transfer my Cryptos to a company that will exchange them with high fees, then i Will be able to buy the product.
With TrocaBit this won’t exist, because you’ll send directly the Crypto to our platform and buy your product!
The fees that you’ll pay are the transfering fees that your exchange or the place that your crypto are Will charge from you!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come to make part of the newest marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment! Support us for the future of the world!
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!

Thank you for the whitepaper link and i am impress thankful  with all positive ideas  that your are pointing out, now its clearer for me and hopefully also for others.  Hopefully this full technology system available also in other neighboring regions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: