Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I do with $300 USD?  (Read 382 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

Hello, I have $300 in paypal but don't know what to do with it? Where should I put it? I want to make money out of this $300.

Suggestions & Advice well appreciated.

Convert first it into a fiat money and buy some altcoins or find a trader of paypal to crypto currency. 300$ is already a good start for making an investment in crypto currency. You can directly buy an altcoin in an exchange or join an ICO, its your strategy. Just make some research first in the coin you are going to buy

Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

If you want 300 dollars on PayPal gain bigger profit, I think there is only one way, that is to buy the latest altcoin, of course, this is a high risk, it's likely that your $300 will disappear, but it is also possible to $30 thousand, depending on your own risk preference. It's not recommended that you invest in ICO, the ICO at this stage is easy to lose, and only 1% of all ICO projects have good luck.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Even $300 is a good amount to multiply our earnings. If you make yourself active and get into lending service you can earn 10% of the capital as profit every week. Similar manner you have got lot of opportunities and we need to explore and make ourselves involved.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

you can still invest in Bitcoin. 
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

I recommend to buy ETH, now ETH has the cheapest price from the previous month, I am sure and hope ETH will experience a quite drastic increase in the future
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

Hello, I have $300 in paypal but don't know what to do with it? Where should I put it? I want to make money out of this $300.

It is simple you just need to convert it to bitcoins and then you can go to the exchanges and make some trading. That way instead of having just 300$ you will have the potential of earning more dollars when you engage on cryptocurrency trading if yo succeeded. Also even if you just hold bitcoin you may earn profit when its value pumps again this year.
You got a point there, your 300$ will increase after buying bitcoin and hold it as we all know bitcoin's price is unstable it may go up or down but sooner or later your 300$ will be much more than 300$ depends on bitcoin's price. Lots people is holding right now and some is investing to Bounty projects but your 300$ will be good in holding for now but as you can see from you 300$ it is best to hold until you have more then you can invest in some projects if you want to as long as you are willing to take risk. There is no other ways to keep you away from risky situation but be patient until the right time you earn profit from your holdings.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

in early may, I had at the start of 800 dollars, and I bought them 6 altcoins. in 3 months I gained my first 10000$ without some hard work. think with your head, don't get upset with errors and go to your goal.
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

all the information is in the public domain, you just need to start looking for it the most valuable. you will be able to get rich if you think like a whale.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Choose the best altcoin and invest in it. Cryptocurrency is an in thing nowadays and if your wise enough you could get pretty big with your investment. You have to study the movement of the market and of the altcoin that you will invest to. It's a battle out there so you got to be prepared mentally and socially! Goodluck to you!
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

I'd suggest you invest in cryptocurrencies preferably bitcoin. I believe if you have some experience with trading, you can make some profits from trading.
I also believe that if you are not experienced enough to venture into trading, then the best thing to do is to convert your $300 into bitcoins and then hold till the price of bitcoin rises enough to give profit.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

I'd advise you to start trading or invest in a startup, but since you are asking us what you should do with your money i'm starting to think this is not such a good idea. You seem to be having problems with using a search engine so if you start trading you'll probably join the "buy high, sell low" gang and lose it all. Put the money on a savings account or buy bonds until you learn more about cryptocurrencies, that's the best thing you can do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

You can buy some altcoin for $300. Altcoin is much more efficient than BTC. But only if you hold altcoin for a long time.

Brother what are your suggesting? Really? Do you think altcoins are more efficient that altcoins and then suitable for holding in long term? I think you must review your knowledge. Brother Altcoins are good and cheap for this price, yes and you must invest in altcoins with these $300. But this man shouldn’t be holding these altcoins because they aren’t good for holding purpose, rather day trade with them.
evitasi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

with $ 300 I can buy bitcoin and then sell it when bitcoin prices go up, after that I can invest more money and get more results
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: