Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest in CyberMiles or Ripples?  (Read 448 times)
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

You should not invest both coins. Why do you want to invest a centralized banking currency? Go invest in USD or EUR then it's better lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

I think we should invest in CMT rather than Ripple. CMT has a lot of potential. They are developing their own Blockchain and will have more advantages than ETH Blockchain. Low cost and fast transaction time, Blockchain CMT can be compatible with smart ETH contracts. So CMT will become popular in the future. They may be more powerful than ETH.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

I am confused between investing in CyberMiles and Ripples, I do not know which coin to invest and hold. Who can give me the best advice?
I think you should invest in a ripple because the coil ripple is heavily focused on promoting the coin. And the Ripple Day has many benefits, paying quite fast and reducing transaction costs. I think ripple will be more popular than CMT. That is my personal guess. The Crypto market can not say anything, so let's wait and see what happens in the future.

lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

I trust the ripple more than cybermiles, although both coins are now difficult to have a price increase I still trust ripple to be an option because ripple has been proven to give a lot of profit to people and now is experiencing falling prices.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I am confused between investing in CyberMiles and Ripples, I do not know which coin to invest and hold. Who can give me the best advice?

I am not sure about if Cybermiles is good as i remember they actually did very great in their ICO

However, if i were you, i would prefer to go on Ripples as they seems to be able to process tons of TX/sec and scaling it more and more
Next, they are closest to what the centralized media/partner needed
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

You should invest in CMT which will better ripple. It is my personal view that CMT will be the most potential coin today, with the most developed Blockchain technology, low transaction costs and short transaction times. Therefore, CMT will attract more investors.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

I would recommend taking both of them, because XRP on a attractive price level but now Cybermiles is a potential gainer, so many news around it. Today is a great chance to purchase it before conference concerning test net results. Buy on expectations sell after news. That is a good strategy
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

If I had to choose between these two coins, I would invest in ripples. It is the most promising and is supported by the banking spectrum. If there is time and opportunity, you can invest some cyber miles for short-term investment.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

if I have to choose both coins I am still sure to choose ripple instead of another coin. because although the ripple is now a coin that has not had a significant price development but the future of ripple is still potentially and will continue to grow. so a good ripple for investment
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Are you joking? Naturally, I choose the Blockchain CyberMiles I do not even need to think about it! The developers of CyberMiles are very active. I am very impressed with the results

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Are you joking? Naturally, I choose the Blockchain CyberMiles I do not even need to think about it! The developers of CyberMiles are very active. I am very impressed with the results
Ripple is still better than CyberMiles and you will see it on the market cap how far their gap is. CyberMiles may be active today because they were just started so as Ripples too. So, therefore i choose Ripple over CyberMiles in the long run, you will see who will going to dominate each other.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Ripple for is better, because we know ripple already increase the price very high not the valu but the price before and after. The price near again at $1 and I think the highest price of this coin become $100 so if you invested today and you hold it for few years your money will become 100 times or more depends to the price of ripple and I think that happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

IMO, regarding popularity, Ripple is much more popular than CyberMiles, as Ripple is currently the 3rd largest market for cryptocurrencies. And the investment in the ripple is better because this project is highly practical as Ripple technology is being applied on big banks around the world. So the advice is you should invest in Ripple.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

In my opinion you should opt for coin copper coil investment as well. This is the second most valuable coin in the top 5 coins. Ripple was born with the purpose of helping people to use banking services, credit cards or Paypal with a very low cost and fast processing speed. That is my opinion.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

I think Ripple is a good choice from two for investment, Ripple is a stable coin with good team and good volume for trading.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

75% ripple + 25% CMT and u have both of them  Grin
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

I chose ripple because this coin has been very long and still survive with a very large daily volume, CMT I dont know much about this coin because this is an ICO coin, bad habits is a coin will only survive if the project is good.

I think we should invest in CMT rather than Ripple. CMT has a lot of potential. They are developing their own Blockchain and will have more advantages than ETH Blockchain. Low cost and fast transaction time, Blockchain CMT can be compatible with smart ETH contracts. So CMT will become popular in the future. They may be more powerful than ETH.

CMT is Erc20? how they are still included in the ethereum blockchain network. does not create its own blockchain network

uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

CyberMiles is a next generation blockchain for smart contracts. Its Smart Business Contract is designed to be far more powerful than Ethereum Smart Contracts. It will be the next generation Ethereum (ETH).
CyberMiles is optimized for e-commerce applications. It will provide a large library of commerce-related Smart Business Contracts, making it a breeze to build decentralized commerce applications.
CyberMiles partner 5miles will migrate over 12 million US-based e-commerce users to the CyberMiles blockchain. CyberMiles network will manage user identity, record credit history, reputation, and facilitate financial transactions. It does all without a central data store or clearing house, and hence ensuring privacy and safety. The user data is why other e-commerce applications will be built on CyberMiles.
Similar to ETH on Ethereum, applications built on CyberMiles could use CMT to issue their own ICO. The market size for e-commerce applications is over $1 trillion.

Ripple is a technology that acts as both a cryptocurrency and a digital payment network for financial transactions.
Ripple is more known for its digital payment protocol than its cryptocurrency, XRP. Ripple operates on an open source and peer-to-peer decentralized platform that allows for a seamless transfer of money in any form, whether USD, Yen, litecoin, or bitcoin.

For me ripple is better to invest because ripple will give you big potential and has a good price you can buy it now and invest on it the hodl for it and sell or trade it for a good value.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

if in my opinion our masters better to perfume we see from the exchange rate aja sir ya blessings and useful for us the bounty hunter.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Last decision is of course yours and that is up on you in which coin you will invest your money but i would pick ripple, this coin will show more than once that it could pump and get next ath for itself, i think that in future it could make its price more stable on the level that we are anable to speculate right now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: