Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep yourself protected from crypto scams  (Read 1456 times)
LiberateDPigeon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

I've fallen victim to a couple of HYIP scams and Ponzi schemes in the past and all because I was blinded into making quick cash. Well there is no such thing and have learned it the hard way. It's a good thing that we have people like you sharing their knowledge for the newbies.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

thank u for providing a nice article this article is worth reading and knowing about market conditions
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:25 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:41:48 AM by DeadCoin

Really good article that I think people, especially young and new investors should read up on.
https://medium.com/@gerard_blueteam/how-to-keep-yourself-protected-from-crypto-scams-e44aa0576940

I would better study the details of the ICO, their projects, team members details,  their infrastructure  and the amount of money they have all allocated for their marketing and etc. The details would certainly protect you from crypto scams. There are the main things to look at to save or make us be aware of scams.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

We have to be aware of crypto scams and have to secure all our assets that are in the crypto to be wary of fraud, but the criminals still have thousands of ways to deceive us especially in the crypto world that works only online face-to-face instantly.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

We have to be aware of crypto scams and have to secure all our assets that are in the crypto to be wary of fraud, but the criminals still have thousands of ways to deceive us especially in the crypto world that works only online face-to-face instantly.
For cryptocurrency investors who want to take advantage of new investment opportunities by keeping them safe from cryptocurrency fraud amda can try a few things among them Know well the team / management behind it For that reason, more and more often fraudsters use fake profiles / biographies on the development team for their projects.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

For cryptocurrency investors who want to take advantage of new investment opportunities by keeping them safe from cryptocurrency fraud amda can try a few things among them Know well the team / management behind it For that reason, more and more often fraudsters use fake profiles / biographies on the development team for their projects.
Researching About the project team is the gokd way to identify the scam ICOs because lot of scam ICO reams are giving fake details about then so if we can do some deep research then it will be easy to pick them.But still there is no way that cam save us from scam ICOs absolutely that is why ICO investment are much riskier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Really good article that I think people, especially young and new investors should read up on.
https://medium.com/@gerard_blueteam/how-to-keep-yourself-protected-from-crypto-scams-e44aa0576940
very interesting and useful articles, thank you for sharing, now I already know how to choose a good crypto
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

I'm newbie here and I found the post really helpful, thanks for sharing.
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

The indenture communicates many distance to defence yourself from put-on. the Internet is full of acceptance on this topic
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

To prevent yourself from becoming game to these ICO scammers, always double check the ICO contribution address with multiple sources.  When the ICO starts, make sure to check the contribution address on the official website, along with the pinned message on Telegram, and the latest Twitter feed from the company’s official Twitter.  Never blindly trust messages that are being spammed in the Telegram channel claiming to be the official contribution address.  Also, never give in to solicitation on Telegram or through e-mail from people that may look like an admin or support team member.
MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Or you should learn the expert opinion on discord channels such as our service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3252403.msg33876922#msg33876922
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I'm not a good bounty hunter and i already accept and be ready if there are times i got scammed because its really hard to choose the good bounty campaign that paying bounty rewards very well after the campaign.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

The article is very helpful, the scammers do went through some exchange to defraud the investors but changing the password several time and with  introduction of google authentication before entering the wallet is a good protector to ones account.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

A very useful article, with such data, you can make a brief instruction about the security of data in the Internet space for all users, especially for those who are passionate about cryptocurrencies and often use passwords and keys.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

keeping from being hit by ICO scams right now I don't dare to invest in new ICOs, for airdrops and bounties I do, but I only do crypto investments on long-established coins for the long term

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: