Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 3 altcoin picks for 2018!  (Read 911 times)
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

BTC, ETH and LTC is my choice  Smiley
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

I think this is a good list, I encourage you to invest the right amount of money. btw, I would suggest you do research on DeepOnion because the undervalued value of this coin and the great support of community and roadmap seems promising and Ethereum is the second and last is Bitcoin.
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

Substratum (SUB) - My first pick for 2018. Substratum aims to decentralize the internet by allowing anyone to use their spare computing power to contribute to create internet free f central interference.
Lumens (XLM) : XLM is aiming to do what XRP is doing (but decentralized while being guided by a non profit organisation) and then some. Recently it announced a partnership with IBM and more importantly it aims to implement smart contracting in Solidity which is ""more user-friendly and simpler"" than what is currently used in ETH and as a result it may ""remove the necessity of having to hire solidity experts.
Ethos: Ethos will deliver a mobile universal wallet, which upon launch can hold at least the top 100 BIP32 compliant coins (based on market cap). In addition one can store traditional assets (stocks, bonds, traditional currencies like USD) on the same platform, meaning all your investments can be stored in one place and allocated via a few simple clicks, without having to go to an exchange for it as this will all be taken care off by the platform which will search for the best prices available out there.
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

I wouldn't put Ripple and Bitcoin Cash to my Top 3 list. I don't think they will be successful in long term.
I put ETH, NEO, XMR
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Top 1: NEO with it's Network with other blockchains (NEOX link), Developer Competition, Project ICOs based on NEM5, Partnerships, Onchain, etc. Also the fact that you are getting kind of dividends from NEO all over the time to the value of GAS.

Top 2: Lympo, the best recent surprising coin, with the aim of an healthy lifestyle ecosystem powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data. Furthermore with the upcoming release of the wallet app and the use of wearable fitness trackers data. Lympo's upcoming huge ecosystem with health, sports, healthcare (if everything's going good), reward system and much more. The first look into the wallet app is great, you can have a look in it right here. Great and ambitious working team as well as an awesome atmosphere within the community.

Top 3: eBTC: The eBitcoin Ecosystem brings together many Blockchain companies all under one umbrella-type group. Each partner within the Ecosystem works independently and focuses on their specific expertise, but also collaborates with other partners in the Ecosystem for the advancement of the Crypto world. The primary utility of the eBTC token is to provide an easy and fast payment solution with respectable transaction fees. It will be the primary payment method used in the eBitcoin Ecosystem.

SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Top 1: NEO with it's Network with other blockchains (NEOX link), Developer Competition, Project ICOs based on NEM5, Partnerships, Onchain, etc. Also the fact that you are getting kind of dividends from NEO all over the time to the value of GAS.

Top 2: Lympo, the best recent surprising coin, with the aim of an healthy lifestyle ecosystem powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data. Furthermore with the upcoming release of the wallet app and the use of wearable fitness trackers data. Lympo's upcoming huge ecosystem with health, sports, healthcare (if everything's going good), reward system and much more. The first look into the wallet app is great, you can have a look in it right here. Great and ambitious working team as well as an awesome atmosphere within the community.

Top 3: eBTC: The eBitcoin Ecosystem brings together many Blockchain companies all under one umbrella-type group. Each partner within the Ecosystem works independently and focuses on their specific expertise, but also collaborates with other partners in the Ecosystem for the advancement of the Crypto world. The primary utility of the eBTC token is to provide an easy and fast payment solution with respectable transaction fees. It will be the primary payment method used in the eBitcoin Ecosystem.

Heh, you named two of my top 3 coins. Both of them - LYM and NEO - are in long term hold portfolio. The third one being IOTA. I really hope IoT picks up and this coin "moons" Smiley
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

I don't know any kind of technical analysis. I am not a day trader (after losing so much). I don't have patience so I go for long-term (yea, there's some sense just find it).  I may not be Warren Buffet, but I did my own research, therefore, I believe with what I choose and go with it.

** "This is not investment advice"  - just sharing my thoughts.

I will not talk too much about the coins/tokens themselves, just why I picked them and why I believe it will produce me a profit. I do not necessarily say they are the best things on market, but the things I find most profit. If you want to know more about the currency itself just read the whitepaper and take a look at the website.

https://i.imgur.com/qsV6QiB.png

ODYSSEY

THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY
THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM

Connect Everything, Share Everything, Credit-based Protocol

I find ODYSSEY (OCN) as a gem, too much behind this specific coin and the value is way too low. We are talking about only 32m market cap (4b supply) and already big exchanges such as Houbi, not even mentioned the fact it's moving forward in the China nation where so much influence, power and population is. Partnerships with TRX and many successful advisors behind it. Too many people want to see its success and go up, I won't be surprised it will be one of the moons this year. Already proving themselves with a lot of updates and focusing making this out with huge corporations in Asia, we are talking about millions of users who will use the token itself as a payment system on many apps. This is so much for such a little price right now.

https://i.imgur.com/hoDpSXF.png

SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy

SIRIN LABS with almost 50 team members behind it and big endorsements such as Leo Messi (huge exposure).
And 150 million funds which makes them pretty much unlimited with their vision. Having a clear vision and shared with all the users, not talking about it being open-source and full relations with the public. The second half of 2018 is going to be exciting and surprising because once they take it out they can moon it easily. Talking about potential partnerships with Huawei and using the IOTA on their system, phones and computers with the maximum security of crypto; making it ready for mass adoption which can help the whole industry and easily increase the value of the SIRIN Labs tokens which will have clear uses such as the Dapp store. Also including the fact that above 25,000 pre-orders of the mobile already.

https://i.imgur.com/96BN77D.png

Coinme believes money should be accessible anywhere. A venture-backed financial services company, Coinme is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. When the world has access, everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.

When someone asks what is wrong with cryptocurrency right now. I will clearly say the complicated way to purchase Bitcoin or any other crypto. The effort and knowledge that the average person needs just to hold money, that's not realistic. In order to make Bitcoin or any other altcoins mass adopted by billions of people; it needs to be easy to get and pay for it. And ATM is definitely with no doubt the solution for this, UpToken with Coinme behind this bringing the ATMs with already over 40 ATMs around the USA and with a growth of over 10% every month which mean 4 ATMs at least every month, aiming to have easily above 500 ATMs around the world for anyone who seeks for Bitcoin to purchase it easily. I believe that it is a promising growth with the fundings they got and a clear vision just making more ATMs around the world (not that complicated) and with the time there will be a lot and the value of the token with its benefits can jump up really easy. Also, want to mention that big and successful entrepreneurs behind this project.

Sincerely, Buza.

Some of my choices would be:

1) Cardstack
2) Deedcoin
3) Paymon
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

I will just stick to holding ICON, EOS and other such good proven projects. Really nice long term holds.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

In my opinion, best altcoins picks for 2018:
IOTA
EOS
Cardano

aleacoin.io

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

ALEA
QTUM
POPULOUS
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

In my altcoin selection, the first is XVG, the price of XVG in the anonymous coin is low, and it is still in the early stages of growth, and the community of XVG is very strong, which is good for the development of a coin. The second place is EOS. This is the year when EOS broke out. Let's look forward to June. The third place is WANCHAIN
barika74

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

My top 3 altcoin picks for 2018

- litecoin
- neo
- etherium
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

SnakeGriffin

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

In my opinion, one should invest in different types of altcoins. My picks also in order for 2018:

Platform
1. Neo (Neo)

Business Usage
2. Request Network (REQ)

Privacy Coin
3. SpeedCash (SCS)
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

I don't know any kind of technical analysis. I am not a day trader (after losing so much). I don't have patience so I go for long-term (yea, there's some sense just find it).  I may not be Warren Buffet, but I did my own research, therefore, I believe with what I choose and go with it.

** "This is not investment advice"  - just sharing my thoughts.

I will not talk too much about the coins/tokens themselves, just why I picked them and why I believe it will produce me a profit. I do not necessarily say they are the best things on market, but the things I find most profit. If you want to know more about the currency itself just read the whitepaper and take a look at the website.

https://i.imgur.com/qsV6QiB.png

ODYSSEY

THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY
THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM

Connect Everything, Share Everything, Credit-based Protocol

I find ODYSSEY (OCN) as a gem, too much behind this specific coin and the value is way too low. We are talking about only 32m market cap (4b supply) and already big exchanges such as Houbi, not even mentioned the fact it's moving forward in the China nation where so much influence, power and population is. Partnerships with TRX and many successful advisors behind it. Too many people want to see its success and go up, I won't be surprised it will be one of the moons this year. Already proving themselves with a lot of updates and focusing making this out with huge corporations in Asia, we are talking about millions of users who will use the token itself as a payment system on many apps. This is so much for such a little price right now.

https://i.imgur.com/hoDpSXF.png

SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy

SIRIN LABS with almost 50 team members behind it and big endorsements such as Leo Messi (huge exposure).
And 150 million funds which makes them pretty much unlimited with their vision. Having a clear vision and shared with all the users, not talking about it being open-source and full relations with the public. The second half of 2018 is going to be exciting and surprising because once they take it out they can moon it easily. Talking about potential partnerships with Huawei and using the IOTA on their system, phones and computers with the maximum security of crypto; making it ready for mass adoption which can help the whole industry and easily increase the value of the SIRIN Labs tokens which will have clear uses such as the Dapp store. Also including the fact that above 25,000 pre-orders of the mobile already.

https://i.imgur.com/96BN77D.png

Coinme believes money should be accessible anywhere. A venture-backed financial services company, Coinme is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. When the world has access, everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.

When someone asks what is wrong with cryptocurrency right now. I will clearly say the complicated way to purchase Bitcoin or any other crypto. The effort and knowledge that the average person needs just to hold money, that's not realistic. In order to make Bitcoin or any other altcoins mass adopted by billions of people; it needs to be easy to get and pay for it. And ATM is definitely with no doubt the solution for this, UpToken with Coinme behind this bringing the ATMs with already over 40 ATMs around the USA and with a growth of over 10% every month which mean 4 ATMs at least every month, aiming to have easily above 500 ATMs around the world for anyone who seeks for Bitcoin to purchase it easily. I believe that it is a promising growth with the fundings they got and a clear vision just making more ATMs around the world (not that complicated) and with the time there will be a lot and the value of the token with its benefits can jump up really easy. Also, want to mention that big and successful entrepreneurs behind this project.

Sincerely, Buza.
OCN and Sirin they are two different coins but good to have. both of which are well suited if Bitcoin and Ethereum suffer considerable decline. so by having both as a very suitable alternative.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

Interesting picks,
I'm going to look into sirin now.
as an aside I'm getting really over the marinecoin spamming for bounty that is everywhere on bitcointalk. can the mods do anything about it?

Go Green!
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

I am with the new coin "Altanis Blue Digital Token" Looks like a cool project.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

if my choice, my 3 best altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum, Neo, and Waves.
I think they have great potential in the future, their development is very good, so in my opinion can be very reliable in the future.
activision

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

My picks and why:

EOS - great project that is almost ready for mainnet launch and is headed by Dan Larimer
ICON - because it's a great project and is run by Koreans, who love crypto
XMR - because it's now one of the main darknet currencies, and that's pretty much how Bitcoin got so popular
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

my first choice was Ethereum,
Ethereum has a very good quality so reliable in the future. and the next option is NEO and EOS. I think those three coins have the potential for great success in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: