Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 3 altcoin picks for 2018!  (Read 911 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

I'm not sure about UptoKen, but OCN and Sirin seems good coins. Especially Sirin with the product that will be coming in to a market could  contribute huge  price gain.
top 3 Altcoin that can be selected in 2018 is Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash. I see all three have a pretty good potential in 2018. by showing a rapid development, the three are able to penetrate the high price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

Sirin is a good Coin, and seem that it has a lot of potential to be one of the top coins in the future.I also want to invest on it on a long term but don't have enough funds right now. I've lost too much on Btc coz of it's huge downfall. Hope Btc will get on it's track so I can still get back on my losses to buy some Sirin.
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Its okey! No problem. I am with the New ICO project ATLANTIS BLUE DIGITAL TOKENS because easy to invest. There has a great team who are always supportive. And there is a special opportunity for the first investor.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

All of the projects listed by you seem promising.  But this is what every second project looks like today.  I thoroughly studied the project ODYSSEY (OCN) and came to the conclusion that this project really has a huge prospect of development in the future.  Unless, of course, no one will interfere with them!
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

I prefer old ones: ETH, NEO and Ripple. I think these coins are good and it is worth to but it. These criptocurrencies have proved its place in top-10 altcoins and have big support from criptocurrency society

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I think that Bitcoin this year will recover in price in the last year. but more than 17-18 thousand should not be expected.

Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

I prefer old ones: ETH, NEO and Ripple. I think these coins are good and it is worth to but it. These criptocurrencies have proved its place in top-10 altcoins and have big support from criptocurrency society

I also prefer old ones. But there should create a room for the new ICO project as well. What do you think?
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

NEO. Appeared in 2018, the crypto currency, which was created by Chinese programmers and designed to solve problems in education. While shows the increase in the cost of the market.

Gladius Token. The developers took as a basis a sample product - protection against viruses and hacker attacks, as well as increasing the speed of the site loading due to its optimization. Based on the popular and popular among webmasters and companies the product was created crypto currency.

World Bitcoin. This crypto currency is designed to implement a global application infrastructure. While additional data are unknown, and basic information is available directly from the project website.
cybernet001

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

nice pick
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Altcoin my 3 choices for 2018 are:

1. Neo
2. Stellar
3. Cardano
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

i do got some profit from pundi x , Tbar and tron.

Pundi X is trying to make transaction easier with their  EDC machine. Pundi grow dramatically this weeks cause there is rumour about they going to buy back few coins in 0.003 $/npxs.

Tbar : have a good perfomance but seems its going down again, in this weeks its able to reach 0,6 $ and now its down into 0,34 $. Still i think Tbar have a good team and do transparent

Tron : The coin with a high hype now is increasing a bit and im still waiting for the main net in few months.

RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

I don't know any kind of technical analysis. I am not a day trader (after losing so much). I don't have patience so I go for long-term (yea, there's some sense just find it).  I may not be Warren Buffet, but I did my own research, therefore, I believe with what I choose and go with it.

** "This is not investment advice"  - just sharing my thoughts.

I will not talk too much about the coins/tokens themselves, just why I picked them and why I believe it will produce me a profit. I do not necessarily say they are the best things on market, but the things I find most profit. If you want to know more about the currency itself just read the whitepaper and take a look at the website.

https://i.imgur.com/qsV6QiB.png

ODYSSEY

THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY
THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM

Connect Everything, Share Everything, Credit-based Protocol

I find ODYSSEY (OCN) as a gem, too much behind this specific coin and the value is way too low. We are talking about only 32m market cap (4b supply) and already big exchanges such as Houbi, not even mentioned the fact it's moving forward in the China nation where so much influence, power and population is. Partnerships with TRX and many successful advisors behind it. Too many people want to see its success and go up, I won't be surprised it will be one of the moons this year. Already proving themselves with a lot of updates and focusing making this out with huge corporations in Asia, we are talking about millions of users who will use the token itself as a payment system on many apps. This is so much for such a little price right now.

https://i.imgur.com/hoDpSXF.png

SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy

SIRIN LABS with almost 50 team members behind it and big endorsements such as Leo Messi (huge exposure).
And 150 million funds which makes them pretty much unlimited with their vision. Having a clear vision and shared with all the users, not talking about it being open-source and full relations with the public. The second half of 2018 is going to be exciting and surprising because once they take it out they can moon it easily. Talking about potential partnerships with Huawei and using the IOTA on their system, phones and computers with the maximum security of crypto; making it ready for mass adoption which can help the whole industry and easily increase the value of the SIRIN Labs tokens which will have clear uses such as the Dapp store. Also including the fact that above 25,000 pre-orders of the mobile already.

https://i.imgur.com/96BN77D.png

Coinme believes money should be accessible anywhere. A venture-backed financial services company, Coinme is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. When the world has access, everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.

When someone asks what is wrong with cryptocurrency right now. I will clearly say the complicated way to purchase Bitcoin or any other crypto. The effort and knowledge that the average person needs just to hold money, that's not realistic. In order to make Bitcoin or any other altcoins mass adopted by billions of people; it needs to be easy to get and pay for it. And ATM is definitely with no doubt the solution for this, UpToken with Coinme behind this bringing the ATMs with already over 40 ATMs around the USA and with a growth of over 10% every month which mean 4 ATMs at least every month, aiming to have easily above 500 ATMs around the world for anyone who seeks for Bitcoin to purchase it easily. I believe that it is a promising growth with the fundings they got and a clear vision just making more ATMs around the world (not that complicated) and with the time there will be a lot and the value of the token with its benefits can jump up really easy. Also, want to mention that big and successful entrepreneurs behind this project.

Sincerely, Buza.
MY top 3

ETH
NEO
IOTA
Sergey S.

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

My picks are ETH and BNR (the last one is just started Token Sale https://bineuro.com/web/ ). It's artificial intelligence! I think BiNeuro will be my most reliable and profitable investion!
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

I don't know any kind of technical analysis. I am not a day trader (after losing so much). I don't have patience so I go for long-term (yea, there's some sense just find it).  I may not be Warren Buffet, but I did my own research, therefore, I believe with what I choose and go with it.

I will not talk too much about the coins/tokens themselves, just why I picked them and why I believe it will produce me a profit. I do not necessarily say they are the best things on market, but the things I find most profit. If you want to know more about the currency itself just read the whitepaper and take a look at the website.

ODYSSEY

I find ODYSSEY (OCN) as a gem, too much behind this specific coin and the value is way too low. We are talking about only 32m market cap (4b supply) and already big exchanges such as Houbi, not even mentioned the fact it's moving forward in the China nation where so much influence, power and population is. Partnerships with TRX and many successful advisors behind it. Too many people want to see its success and go up, I won't be surprised it will be one of the moons this year. Already proving themselves with a lot of updates and focusing making this out with huge corporations in Asia, we are talking about millions of users who will use the token itself as a payment system on many apps. This is so much for such a little price right now.

SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy

SIRIN LABS with almost 50 team members behind it and big endorsements such as Leo Messi (huge exposure).
And 150 million funds which makes them pretty much unlimited with their vision. Having a clear vision and shared with all the users, not talking about it being open-source and full relations with the public. The second half of 2018 is going to be exciting and surprising because once they take it out they can moon it easily. Talking about potential partnerships with Huawei and using the IOTA on their system, phones and computers with the maximum security of crypto; making it ready for mass adoption which can help the whole industry and easily increase the value of the SIRIN Labs tokens which will have clear uses such as the Dapp store. Also including the fact that above 25,000 pre-orders of the mobile already.

Coinme believes money should be accessible anywhere. A venture-backed financial services company, Coinme is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. When the world has access, everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.

When someone asks what is wrong with cryptocurrency right now. I will clearly say the complicated way to purchase Bitcoin or any other crypto. The effort and knowledge that the average person needs just to hold money, that's not realistic. In order to make Bitcoin or any other altcoins mass adopted by billions of people; it needs to be easy to get and pay for it. And ATM is definitely with no doubt the solution for this, UpToken with Coinme behind this bringing the ATMs with already over 40 ATMs around the USA and with a growth of over 10% every month which mean 4 ATMs at least every month, aiming to have easily above 500 ATMs around the world for anyone who seeks for Bitcoin to purchase it easily. I believe that it is a promising growth with the fundings they got and a clear vision just making more ATMs around the world (not that complicated) and with the time there will be a lot and the value of the token with its benefits can jump up really easy. Also, want to mention that big and successful entrepreneurs behind this project.

Sincerely, Buza.
ETH, DASH & IOTA are top altcoins in my opinion
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

ODYSSEY

Sincerely, Buza.
I think these altcoins top in the 2018

ETH

WAVES

RIPPLE
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

Cardano is awesome too, i invested to them. I think that it will go x10 soon but again, it's only my opinion.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

I think that the most top altcoyins are Pipple Cardano and Etereum for several years they will be pleasantly surprised.
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

I will choose WICC, INS and dat. The market size of sports guessing industry in 2017 is estimated at chaoguo1 trillion US dollars. And sports competition will become the first entry point of the WikiLeaks chain. The WikiLeaks chain is ready for the upcoming World Cup and Asian Games in 2018.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Eth
Neo
Nano
like marinecoin too
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

TOP 3 altcoins to buy right now in my opinion are:
XRP - I know, it is centralised, but the most recent partnerships with Apple and first testing of Moneygram and Western Union should positively affect the XRP price - this is a long-term HODL
ICX - very undervaluated right now, ICX is already impelemented in many korean institutions like hospitals and universities, will take token swap and also will hose first ICOs on its platform
ZCL - this coin is about 90 % down right now and there are some rumours about upcoming new fork of this coin, it is one of the best buying opportunity right now

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: