Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 3 altcoin picks for 2018!  (Read 911 times)
cheefbuza (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

I don't know any kind of technical analysis. I am not a day trader (after losing so much). I don't have patience so I go for long-term (yea, there's some sense just find it).  I may not be Warren Buffet, but I did my own research, therefore, I believe with what I choose and go with it.

** "This is not investment advice"  - just sharing my thoughts.

I will not talk too much about the coins/tokens themselves, just why I picked them and why I believe it will produce me a profit. I do not necessarily say they are the best things on market, but the things I find most profit. If you want to know more about the currency itself just read the whitepaper and take a look at the website.

ODYSSEY

THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY
THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM

Connect Everything, Share Everything, Credit-based Protocol

I find ODYSSEY (OCN) as a gem, too much behind this specific coin and the value is way too low. We are talking about only 32m market cap (4b supply) and already big exchanges such as Houbi, not even mentioned the fact it's moving forward in the China nation where so much influence, power and population is. Partnerships with TRX and many successful advisors behind it. Too many people want to see its success and go up, I won't be surprised it will be one of the moons this year. Already proving themselves with a lot of updates and focusing making this out with huge corporations in Asia, we are talking about millions of users who will use the token itself as a payment system on many apps. This is so much for such a little price right now.

SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy

SIRIN LABS with almost 50 team members behind it and big endorsements such as Leo Messi (huge exposure).
And 150 million funds which makes them pretty much unlimited with their vision. Having a clear vision and shared with all the users, not talking about it being open-source and full relations with the public. The second half of 2018 is going to be exciting and surprising because once they take it out they can moon it easily. Talking about potential partnerships with Huawei and using the IOTA on their system, phones and computers with the maximum security of crypto; making it ready for mass adoption which can help the whole industry and easily increase the value of the SIRIN Labs tokens which will have clear uses such as the Dapp store. Also including the fact that above 25,000 pre-orders of the mobile already.

Coinme believes money should be accessible anywhere. A venture-backed financial services company, Coinme is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. When the world has access, everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.

When someone asks what is wrong with cryptocurrency right now. I will clearly say the complicated way to purchase Bitcoin or any other crypto. The effort and knowledge that the average person needs just to hold money, that's not realistic. In order to make Bitcoin or any other altcoins mass adopted by billions of people; it needs to be easy to get and pay for it. And ATM is definitely with no doubt the solution for this, UpToken with Coinme behind this bringing the ATMs with already over 40 ATMs around the USA and with a growth of over 10% every month which mean 4 ATMs at least every month, aiming to have easily above 500 ATMs around the world for anyone who seeks for Bitcoin to purchase it easily. I believe that it is a promising growth with the fundings they got and a clear vision just making more ATMs around the world (not that complicated) and with the time there will be a lot and the value of the token with its benefits can jump up really easy. Also, want to mention that big and successful entrepreneurs behind this project.

Sincerely, Buza.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ralphilius

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Marinecoin (MTC) is the first dev-less (machine to machine) cryptocurrency that has a PoP (Proof of Promotion) model. It relies on an AI called Jarvis to validate your promoted content. The blockchain is designed to have zero fees on transactions.

The coin is running as airdrop program (called ICO) in which you will receive 20,000 MTC for completing the promotion task.

If you are interested about the project, you can head to this website: https://marineco.in/
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I'm not sure about UptoKen, but OCN and Sirin seems good coins. Especially Sirin with the product that will be coming in to a market could  contribute huge  price gain.
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Hi.You can get exactly 20 000 Marinecoins every day (until the stock exhausts), just for posting a post.The coin has great prospects, it certainly (even now) already has value and is traded on the home exchange (so far only), where you can buy several coins for one satosh.Earlier - a few weeks ago - it was possible to get 450 000 at once, by publishing several posts. But the project was faced with abuses by users, and the number of coins received had to be reduced. That is, the current goal is to create the distribution as fair as possible. Having made the prevention against bots, the developer also fulfills the goal - to make the community as wide as possible. The number of posts daily increases progressively. So hurry up, a reserve of coins - about 10 billion - will dry up, I think, quickly.Ahead - after distribution - will be announced about many interesting technologies. Now it is known that the project will not depend on the miners. Dev-less & self sustaining and not only, will serve for these purposes.You can find out more by visiting the official website. But already now it is known that the project is not going to waste time on trifles with questionable goals. The developer is going to challenge many known coins at once. It is known that the coin will be many times faster than bitcoin, there will also be a large energy saving, and also something like the kind of smart contracts at the etherium.Among other things, there will also be the following features: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence (this will be announced in more detail later; will create an additional sub-coin - not affecting inflation - but expanding the possibilities of the main coin).Marinecoin - the only coin in history that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin (it was several years ago, but that’s another story).
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

I have my own choice, top 3 altcoin to pick for 2018 i think
1st place Cube ( Auto )
2nd place EthLend ( Lend )
3rd place Datum ( DAT )
the three are very stable, and experienced a fairly rapid increase, especially Cube (Auto)
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

I'm not sure about UptoKen, but OCN and Sirin seems good coins. Especially Sirin with the product that will be coming in to a market could  contribute huge  price gain.

What are the common part of this two coin you have mentioned earlier? And what are the basis that you could actually conclude that sirin contributed a huge price that will be coming to market?
sexxxxxx10

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

I prefer the public blockchain. Those coins will build their ecosystems. So i recommend the NEO, EOS, CMT.
The CMT is with the most potential because it is now only 2 times compared to the ICO price. The net of the CMT is ongoing. The speed, fees, security has much improvement than the ETH( the blockchain 2.0). I think the CMT will be the competitor of the EOS and NEO. The back of the CMT is 'five miles'. Also, it is the only admitted ICO by the USA government.

Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

My top 3 altcoin picks for 2018 are:

1. Speedcash SCS - tiny supply below 500k, burst and vault techno, decentralized banner network, anonymous messenger etc. - my favs choice

2. ECC coin due to low price 10-11 sats and a vision to compete with SIA in file storage territory

3. CargoX, due to transferring global supply chain services on top of blockchain
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

I will choose DeepOnion because of the undervalue of this coin and a great support by the community and the roadmap is seems promising and Ethereum is the second and the last is Bitcoin.
bitcoinewuyis

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Marinecoin Received 20,000 free coins to the first 20000 during ICOI want to share the new ICO for this crypto currency Marinecoin. It is a unique cryptocurrency because it has fast transactions and requires low energy. Marinecoin has a resilient network that can withstand malicious hacker attacks. It also provides lightweight code for new developers. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot It has its own exchange and charges low, its blockchain is 500% faster than Bitcoin, which is a big deal for trading or buying items. Check out their website: marineco.in
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

I don't know any kind of technical analysis. I am not a day trader (after losing so much). I don't have patience so I go for long-term (yea, there's some sense just find it).  I may not be Warren Buffet, but I did my own research, therefore, I believe with what I choose and go with it.

I will not talk too much about the coins/tokens themselves, just why I picked them and why I believe it will produce me a profit. I do not necessarily say they are the best things on market, but the things I find most profit. If you want to know more about the currency itself just read the whitepaper and take a look at the website.

ODYSSEY

I find ODYSSEY (OCN) as a gem, too much behind this specific coin and the value is way too low. We are talking about only 32m market cap (4b supply) and already big exchanges such as Houbi, not even mentioned the fact it's moving forward in the China nation where so much influence, power and population is. Partnerships with TRX and many successful advisors behind it. Too many people want to see its success and go up, I won't be surprised it will be one of the moons this year. Already proving themselves with a lot of updates and focusing making this out with huge corporations in Asia, we are talking about millions of users who will use the token itself as a payment system on many apps. This is so much for such a little price right now.

SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy

SIRIN LABS with almost 50 team members behind it and big endorsements such as Leo Messi (huge exposure).
And 150 million funds which makes them pretty much unlimited with their vision. Having a clear vision and shared with all the users, not talking about it being open-source and full relations with the public. The second half of 2018 is going to be exciting and surprising because once they take it out they can moon it easily. Talking about potential partnerships with Huawei and using the IOTA on their system, phones and computers with the maximum security of crypto; making it ready for mass adoption which can help the whole industry and easily increase the value of the SIRIN Labs tokens which will have clear uses such as the Dapp store. Also including the fact that above 25,000 pre-orders of the mobile already.

Coinme believes money should be accessible anywhere. A venture-backed financial services company, Coinme is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. When the world has access, everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.

When someone asks what is wrong with cryptocurrency right now. I will clearly say the complicated way to purchase Bitcoin or any other crypto. The effort and knowledge that the average person needs just to hold money, that's not realistic. In order to make Bitcoin or any other altcoins mass adopted by billions of people; it needs to be easy to get and pay for it. And ATM is definitely with no doubt the solution for this, UpToken with Coinme behind this bringing the ATMs with already over 40 ATMs around the USA and with a growth of over 10% every month which mean 4 ATMs at least every month, aiming to have easily above 500 ATMs around the world for anyone who seeks for Bitcoin to purchase it easily. I believe that it is a promising growth with the fundings they got and a clear vision just making more ATMs around the world (not that complicated) and with the time there will be a lot and the value of the token with its benefits can jump up really easy. Also, want to mention that big and successful entrepreneurs behind this project.

Sincerely, Buza.
I thought that too, but in my portfolio I listed an altcoin that could give us huge profits this year. it is matrix ai netwiork. because MATRIX is an open-source blockchain that supports smart contracts and machine learning services. With its infrastructure re-built with artificial intelligence (AI) techniques, MATRIX revolutionizes the user experience of executing smart contracts by making the whole process faster, easier, and safer. MATRIX offers breakthrough technologies in building highly flexible blockchain networks, which support adaptive self-optimization and multi-chain collaboration. In addition to refactoring the blockchain with AI, MATRIX also allows its mining power to be used AI based big data applications.

Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I have a list of altcoins I believe would make serious waves for this year 2018.

The first is WANCHAIN, the second is QUANSTAMP AND THE THIRD ALTCOIN IS NEX which the ico is by the corner.

These altcoins are going to make waves significantly this year.
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

Great list, I encourage you to invest a proper amount of money. btw, I would advice you do an research on LYMPO (LYM), I think they will boom in use cases at the end of the year, I trust in them a lot
weiroliver

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Bitcoin will someday lose leadership, now there are coins that come on his heels.You can get 20,000 daily by simply posting a post.Marinecoin has its own exchange (and has a low value).The project is reborn. The coin is the only one in history that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin (for 4 months).Fair distribution - the real goal. Therefore, we expect that the community will be as wide as possible, and the coin will spread among holders as evenly as possible.The coin will have fast transactions. And - unlike bitcoin - the project will not depend on the miners, which means it will not harm the environment. This will help: dev-less, self sustaining, machine to machine , value, artificial intelligence.Everything else will become known after the distribution.It is also known about proof of promotion.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

You totally took a risk here choosing a very new cryptocurrencies, and not only that, I don't agree with you with the fact that you only base your decisions on hype, consider telling who are the team members that lead the project and what the chances of the product to be successful, what's the market share and etc.

If people want to invest in the coin for the long run this information is really important to make a long run deicisions.

OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qsV6QiB.png

ODYSSEY

https://i.imgur.com/hoDpSXF.png

https://i.imgur.com/96BN77D.png

Sincerely, Buza.
MY favorite top altcoin's for 2018

ETH

NEO

IOTA

WAVES
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

ODYSSEY

Sincerely, Buza.
Blockchain has not been completely explored yet so we’ll see more Alts in future, some of the projects have a very unique set of applications like TAU, XLM and POWR. I think these coins are really working on their tech. Teams are delivering on time so makes me confident that these projects deserve a check.
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

ODYSSEY

Sincerely, Buza.
If you are interested in Alts you should really look for PRG and ADA. These are my favourite but also check ARK, NANO, GAS and STORM. I think the teams are working on updates and I'm bullish about the tech side too.
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

I recommend the first is NEO, next is ICON and Dragonchain.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

BCH is the future of cryptocurrency, BTC and EOS give you profit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: