Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i can add pictures here? Why this site is so oldschool?  (Read 180 times)
Rehm100 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 05:07:08 PM by Rehm100

WHy this site is not up to date? Why i can not just copy pictures and add it here? In this times this should be easier to use.
Can somebody explain me how i can add pictures or i can change colour and Size of a text?

It seems like i can do only one thing with the text. The text must be in the middle?

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 7105

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Why are Newbies so lazy?

Try reading the stickied thread called Newbies - Read before posting. Then, you will have your answers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
blockelite

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Why are Newbies so lazy?

Try reading the stickied thread called Newbies - Read before posting. Then, you will have your answers.

Because they are newbie, they dont have idea how the forum work just yet with time they would get use to the way it works and would learn how to be hard working, because to survive in this forum one needs to be hard working and  one should be ready to provide value to the forum and its people.
Rehm100 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 08:44:31 PM by Rehm100

Why are Newbies so lazy?

Thanks, but this not answer my question why this forum is so oldschool and how i can change the Size and the colour of one Text.

Its like 25 years ago.
Rehm100 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Why are Newbies so lazy?

Thanks, but this not answerde my question withthis forum is so oldschool and how i can change the Size and the colour of one Text.

Its like 25 years ago.

And you are brand new, haha, i guess its your multiaccount. Vote for ban.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Why are Newbies so lazy?

Thanks, but this not answerde my question withthis forum is so oldschool and how i can change the Size and the colour of one Text.

Its like 25 years ago.

You need some glasses m8.

To answer your question, it's probably because this forum has so much data in it that it would be a huge hassle to move everything to a new forum software; also take in to consideration the potential huge downtime.

Also, SMF(the forum software bitcointalk is currently using) is probably significantly more secure compared to other forum software like invisioncommunity, though I'm not really 100% sure. Also, SMF probably saves a lot of space too, being sort of light-weight.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 7105

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Its like 25 years ago.
You just did both in your post? Why are you even asking how this can be done? Wtf

Looking at your original thread code:

Code:
[color=navy]WHy this site is not up to date? Why i can not just copy pictures and add it here? In this times this should be easier to use.[/color][center][/center]
[size=20pt] Can somebody explain me how i can add pictures or i can change colour and Size of a text?[/size]

Smh... I'm starting to think that you are trolling.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

WHy this site is not up to date? Why i can not just copy pictures and add it here? In this times this should be easier to use.

Because this site is for grown-ups. If you want to look at pictures, then go back to kindergarten or facebook.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

Its like 25 years ago.
You just did both in your post? Why are you even asking how this can be done? Wtf

Code:
[color=navy]WHy this site is not up to date? Why i can not just copy pictures and add it here? In this times this should be easier to use.[/color][center][/center]
[size=20pt] Can somebody explain me how i can add pictures or i can change colour and Size of a text?[/size]

I think he just trolling it by creating a thread like this, even when I see the recent post from Rehm100 almost all his post is only 1 lined post only, I think if he is not a multi accounter he would only people who want to pursue his quantity post only and just make this forum to be messed up by making a shitpost or just doing spaming post ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

Black text is just fine.  No need to get fancy.  This isn't MySpace.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

It is your rank and most of the time you would need to post your pics to an image hosting website like imgur and copy the link to post the url here.
If you want to show the pic in the post then you would need to post the code with tags <> designated for the forum to understand it.
Cuma

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Why are Newbies so lazy?

Instead of wasting time writing and calling someone lazy, maybe these legendary heroes should reflect on themselves when they were new.  There's always a learning curve everywhere in life, regardless of what that is.  Things might look simple and common sense to him or her, but not to others.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Because they are newbie, they dont have idea how the forum work just yet with time they would get use to the way it works and would learn how to be hard working, because to survive in this forum one needs to be hard working and  one should be ready to provide value to the forum and its people.
Doesn't give them an excuse to not read forum rules though.

Its like 25 years ago.
Try to use an actual forum software from 25 years ago before posting like that.
This forum is from early 2010's design wise, but there's no demand to change it so they don't and it works flawlessly.

Rehm100 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Because this site is for grown-ups. If you want to look at pictures, then go back to kindergarten or facebook.

I want not look at pictures. I want add pictures. Mr. Cool Hero Member.
Rehm100 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

Its like 25 years ago.

Code:

I think he just trolling it by creating a thread like this, even when I see the recent post from Rehm100 almost all his post is only 1 lined post only, I think if he is not a multi accounter he would only people who want to pursue his quantity post only and just make this forum to be messed up by making a shitpost or just doing spaming post ...

Ehm ok, i have used it, but i can only change the colour or the Size. Not both. Where the text must be if i want used other size and other colour? I would be much easier if it would work like MS word.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:11:34 AM

It depends in your ranked because newbie is alaways spamming thats why they make that rule
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:29:17 AM

It depends in your ranked because newbie is alaways spamming thats why they make that rule

Who the fuck cares?  I would much rather read black text than I would yellow or purple.  Wouldn't you?

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

Its like 25 years ago.

Code:

Ehm ok, i have used it, but i can only change the colour or the Size. Not both. Where the text must be if i want used other size and other colour? I would be much easier if it would work like MS word.

what is it you can do if you can make a text with every word has color .... ??

whether it will make you more famous .. ?? (no)

whether to make your thread more interesting and quality .. ?? (I think not)> because something interesting and qualified from a thread on this forum is a new information and knowledge that everyone can share and learn

I want not look at pictures. I want add pictures. Mr. Cool Hero Member.

if you want to add an image to a thread you should do a research or search first instead of asking someone, but if it is too difficult for you you can read this

you cant post a picture or any images on your topics/thread,  you need to rank up your account first to atleast junior member rank so you can use this feature and in order to do it you must upload your desired images to any image hosting sites like imgur,photobucket,ctrlq.org,etc ( i suggest ctrlq.org for i am using it all the time and no signup required )  then after you upload it , find and copy your unique image link and post it here with this code.  
Code:
[img] your image link here [/img]
then you can see your image now. hope that it clears your mind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3443

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

WHy this site is not up to date?
In addition to what "mjglqw" mentioned, refer to this post:

Short Answer: Theymos doesn't want to upgrade for various of reasons, also this forum was heavily customized by him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45372.0

or i can change colour and Size of a text?

It seems like i can do only one thing with the text. The text must be in the middle?
After checking the format of your initial post, it appears you're not highlighting the words you want to give functions to (prior to clicking each of the customization buttons). In order for each function to work correctly, it needs to be at the start and end of the intended words.

Your code:
Code:

Correct code:
Code:
[center][color=navy]WHy this site is not up to date? Why i can not just copy pictures and add it here? In this times this should be easier to use.[/color][/center]
Check the center tag at the beginning (you had it at the end).

Uses center, size and colors:
Code:
[center][size=15pt][color=navy]WHy this site is not up to date? Why i can not just copy pictures and add it here? In this times this should be easier to use.[/color][/size][/center]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ritsu

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

to add image you need higher rank than a newbie
i'm pretty sure you can change size and color before you post, try trial and error
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: