Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential ICO projects in Q1/2018?  (Read 666 times)
minhdang2212 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

ICO is a phenomenon worth looking at since 2017. Many potential ICOs have also attracted many investors, this article will cover 5 notable ICO projects that investors should pay attention to. in the first quarter of 2018.

1. Telegram ICO

Telegram ICO is considered one of the most anticipated ICOs in 2018. The project is looking forward to creating a fast blockchain network that will enable Dapp support, distributed data storage and billing. According to the Telegram ICO whitepaper, the blockchain network has new features:

- Storage - Distributed data storage for peer-to-peer file transfer like torrent.
- The proxy - TON proxy will hide the identity and IP of each node in the TON, and is used to create distributed VPN services.
- Dapps - Blockbuster TONs are expected to support 3rd party Dapp
- DNS - TON'S DNS allows users to assign names to addresses like Ethereum ENS
- Payments - Telegram will make small payments.
The presale period is now over, with ICO scheduled to take place in March 2018, with a budget of around $ 2 billion. Telegram ICO does not have official website so investors should be wary of phishing websites, only track the main information from the social networking site of the telegram.

2. Medicalchain ICO

The medicalchain project plans to use blockchain technology to store data related to the patient's medical condition. The idea of a new project is not too breakthrough but the team is strong and the hype is good.

The project is currently undergoing prototype testing at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The project has a clear road map, potential market and low call level to help the project become the target of investors.

3. NEX ICO

The ICO Nex project is backed by the NEO Council, which aims to build a decentralized platform that can handle millions of orders at the same time.

The difference with other decentralized trading platforms at NEX will become a legal outlet rather than electronic money. With great support from the co-founder of NEO. ICO NEX will become ICO most notable in March 301818.

Ask for opinions and discuss further!
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Have a look also at Effect.AI. When such strong projects come to the crypto market, you realize that this is the beginning and only the success and development of the crypto market awaits us ahead. Before the start ICO EFFECT.AI, this news is simply beautiful and shows the excellent work of the EFFECT.AI
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

I like your list but I think there is no value investing in Telegram ICO, why do I need to invest into a project with cap of $1 billion, when there are other several projects in the space with great value for money. What is helping telegram is the growth of ICOs in the space not because other people are using it the way facebook and Twitter have scaled
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Medichain is a profound project that has gained a lot of attentions and it worth it. By Using Blockchain Technology, this great project called MediChain will promote these research breakthroughs and patients opting in and sharing their medical data, they will be able to help people who are suffering from similar health issues. Additionally, sharing medical data will streamline the process of finding cures to the world’s worst diseases. This application alone is worth going for.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Check out my signature, pre-sale should have started today or will start today/tomorrow. Just read the whitepaper see if you like it. I personally think its fantastic hence why I do the signature campagne.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

For some reason I am currently very interested in projects that run on neo platforms and this is an excellent alternative choice to invest. I am very excited to wait for decentralized exchange of neo and nex is the answer of them.

If you are looking for other ico, maybe you can consider the signature that i use. Take your time to research it, effect.ai
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

I also closely follow the Ico NEX. And I have already filled out an application for this lottery. And telegram ico looks like a good choice for investment.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Recently i have become fan of exchange related icos as bnb, kcs, coss and cob all have provided huge roi in the previous bull run so at the moment my favorite ones are streamity and localcoinswap, both are exchange based icos.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

1) Does not have potential, it is a trap don't fall for it.

2) Great project and I can get behind one that improves the world, another one similar or same to it is called Docademic.

3) I guess that is good, but you have hundreds of others trying to do the same thing, I don't see potential in this.

sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:08:01 PM

I think Adsigma and Open Collectors Network are very promising. Both projects receive very high scores from ico rating sites.

Adsigma
https://adsigma.io/
"AdSigma radically improves the efficiency of digital display advertising by using ADSi token, which can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers. It all happens on the Ethereum blockchain."

Open Collectors Network
https://opencollectors.network/
"The first decentralized exchange for one-of-a-kind tokens, where everyone can seamlessly own, create, customize, interact with and trade individual items."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

Tomorrow will starts one of the most promising project token crowdsale.  For me it is top 1 project for the Q1 2018 - Effect.ai . Check this project it looks very promising and will bring a lot of profit to investors in the future.
NEX is also great project. but no one know when it will starts.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

I like the ICO Medicalchain. However, because many ICOs are also using the name Medical. I am afraid many people are deceived, where is Legit Medical which is a scam. for myself and all, be careful.
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

ICO is a phenomenon worth looking at since 2017. Many potential ICOs have also attracted many investors, this article will cover 5 notable ICO projects that investors should pay attention to. in the first quarter of 2018.

1. Telegram ICO

Telegram ICO is considered one of the most anticipated ICOs in 2018. The project is looking forward to creating a fast blockchain network that will enable Dapp support, distributed data storage and billing. According to the Telegram ICO whitepaper, the blockchain network has new features:

- Storage - Distributed data storage for peer-to-peer file transfer like torrent.
- The proxy - TON proxy will hide the identity and IP of each node in the TON, and is used to create distributed VPN services.
The presale period is now over, with ICO scheduled to take place in March 2018, with a budget of around $ 2 billion. Telegram ICO does not have official website so investors should be wary of phishing websites, only track the main information from the social networking site of the telegram.

2. Medicalchain ICO

The medicalchain project plans to use blockchain technology to store data related to the patient's medical condition. The idea of a new project is not too breakthrough but the team is strong and the hype is good.

The project is currently undergoing prototype testing at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The project has a clear road map, potential market and low call level to help the project become the target of investors.

3. NEX ICO

The ICO Nex project is backed by the NEO Council, which aims to build a decentralized platform that can handle millions of orders at the same time.

The difference with other decentralized trading platforms at NEX will become a legal outlet rather than electronic money. With great support from the co-founder of NEO. ICO NEX will become ICO most notable in March 301818.

I recommend you these ICO's in 2018:-
NAVCoin

DeepBrain Chain
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

1. Telegram ICO

2. Medicalchain ICO

3. NEX ICO

There are so many ICO projects that are just coming out that it is hard for one to know which is great and which is bad. One thing i do know is that we should keep our fingers crossed for these ICOs and every investor should do his own due diligence.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Parker2018

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

I will buy more Dogecoin to be able to buy more Marinecoin (MTC) at their F1CX Exchange.I recently found this community based project and participated in their Proof of Promotion airdrop, and since their approach for true decentralization, not relying on miners with extremely low energy consumption for maintaining the network, as a DEV-less self-sustaining AI powered crypto-currency looks really promising to me, I want to procure more coins.There is not much going on at their exchange right now, with the DGE/MTC pair having the most liquidity, but this is because the airdrop is currently paused. So first I am going to buy more Dogecoins to transfer them to my account at the F1CX exchange, then I will just wait for the right time to be able to snatch more Marinecoins.The airdrop is supposed to resume shortly with changed rules for better community interaction, and to hold off the scammers and prevent simply grab & dump.That already time tested project with a history leading back to 2013 has just recently been rebooted, and I really would like to encourage everybody who is interested in something that’s going to make a difference to take a look. With Dogecoin and MTC prices low, there surely is no better time to get started.
john20171225

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

If you want to participate in the proof of promotion for mtc take a gander at this.https://marineco.in/chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 . Mariencoin has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin. Marinecoin is holding an ico that only requires proof of promotion. It is an under valued coin at the moment. mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin.The early one will become the standard barrier. Marine coin is much faster. When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers.
uwr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

Go for UNIFY World Revolution ICO
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

Will give 1000x when goes public, sale started this week

Telegram ICO, Medicalchain ICO,  NEX ICO are to promoted, it ll be hard to make alot on those!

Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

Maybe you've forgotten a great project, Cardstack.
This project is going to create a decentralized software ecosystem, and I think that's what we need right now.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

A good list but i can't recommend the telegram ico because of the hardcap is really high and if im not mistaken there is no cap on each investor.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

I agree with the Telegram commenters who question the growth potential of the tokens.  At a $1B hard cap, the ROI multiples are going to be limited, when compared to many of the high quality small cap ICOs out there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: