Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance  (Read 2836 times)
Ksenia SurruS

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:40:56 AM by Ksenia SurruS

I correctly understood? now it is very interesting to invest in your project due to the condition for early investors. But the most interesting is buying your second token - SRS, where you share the profit. But what will happen in the gap? When the conditions of early investors are over, and the SRS token will not be sold yet. You will give some bonuses? or is it better to buy now, and then wait for the SRS token?

Yeah, the best moment to buy SURR is now, when we offer a buyback for the first 300 ETH. But it still will be profitable to invest in SurruS when the total sum will exceed 300 ETH.

First, the bonus offer will be valid. We offer a 25% bonus till May, 31, a 15% bonus till June, 8, a 10% bonus till June, 23, and 5% bonus - till July, 7.

Second, the ICO investors will be the first ones to get access to SRS tokensale. So even if you buy SURR after July,7, without any bonuses, you still have a leg-up. You'll be among the first ones to buy SRS tokens and start receiving payouts.

Third, no matter when you buy SURR during the ICO, today or July, 31 - you can spend your SURR tokens on the car insurance as soon as it will be available in your city. Moreover, you can sell your SURR tokens on exchanges (SURR will be listed in a month after the ICO is over).

So it makes sense to buy SURR at any ICO stage - but of course, the sooner the better)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binblack

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

I correctly understood? now it is very interesting to invest in your project due to the condition for early investors. But the most interesting is buying your second token - SRS, where you share the profit. But what will happen in the gap? When the conditions of early investors are over, and the SRS token will not be sold yet. You will give some bonuses? or is it better to buy now, and then wait for the SRS token?

Yeah, the best moment to buy SURR is now, when the bonus is 25%, and we offer a buyback for the first 300 ETH. But it still will be profitable to invest in SurruS when the total sum will exceed 300 ETH.

First, the bonus offer will be still valid. We offer a 25% bonus till May, 31, a 15% bonus till June, 8, a 10% bonus till June, 23, and 5% bonus - till July, 7.

Second, the ICO investors will be the first ones to get access to SRS tokensale. So even if you buy SURR after July,7, without any bonuses, you still have a leg-up. You'll be among the first ones to buy SRS tokens and start receiving payouts.

Third, no matter when you buy SURR during the ICO, today or July, 31 - you can spend your SURR tokens on the car insurance as soon as it will be available in your city. Moreover, you can sell your SURR tokens on exchanges (SURR will be listed in a month after the ICO is over).

So it makes sense to buy SURR at any ICO stage - but of course, the sooner the better)

Other investors can buy SRS after SURR owners, what's the advantage?
binblack

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Bought tokens and didnt understand how the bonuses are summed up, write again. except for the bonuses that accrued are still given 90% per annum with guaranteed payback additionally, right?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:40:35 AM by Ksenia SurruS

Yeah, the best moment to buy SURR is now, when we offer a buyback for the first 300 ETH. But it still will be profitable to invest in SurruS when the total sum will exceed 300 ETH.

First, the bonus offer will be valid. We offer a 25% bonus till May, 31, a 15% bonus till June, 8, a 10% bonus till June, 23, and 5% bonus - till July, 7.

Other investors can buy SRS after SURR owners, what's the advantage?

Buying SURR before July,7 gives you a bonus. You get more tokens for the same money. So when it comes to buying SRS for SURR, you get them cheaper than those who buy them after the ICO.

And the sooner you get your SRSs, the sooner you start receiving payouts. Also keep in mind that the number of SRS tokens depends on the numbers of search modules. In fact, a SRS token represents a search module. So the number is limited. If SRS will be in high demand, then the first batch of them will be bought out by ICO investors, and the rest will have to wait for the second batch.
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

Interesting fact!

The idea of creating a project SurruS appeared when one of the founders of the project had his car stolen! It was then that he was personally convinced of the ineffectiveness of existing measures to prevent theft and compensation for damage – the anti-theft system was unable to protect the car from intruders, and the insurance company refused to pay for the insured event, taking advantage of the loophole in the contract.

The study of all the existing proposals on the market has showed that there is no tool that can guarantee the protection of the car from theft or compensate for damage in the amount of 100% of the market value of the car. This situation on the market marked the beginning of a long way of development and research aimed at creating a perfect vehicle protection system. 11 years of operation and 10 million us dollars of investment allowed to develop a concept that would have been impossible a few years ago due to the high cost of equipment, imperfection of technologies and the lack of a decentralized system of data exchange with a high degree of encryption. Today, thanks to the breakthrough in the field of artificial intelligence, the emergence of blockchain technology and reducing the cost of components, the launch of this concept on an international scale has finally become possible!

Meet! The project SurruS – an effective search and return of stolen vehicles or a refund of 100% of its market value!

More info on the website https://surrus.io.
shkrz

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Bought tokens and didnt understand how the bonuses are summed up, write again. except for the bonuses that accrued are still given 90% per annum with guaranteed payback additionally, right?
Let me explain it to you by an example to make it clear.

For instance, I decided to invest 100 ETH today. I must receive 500,000 SURR for my 100 ETH (1 ETH = 5,000 SURR).
113 days are left until the end of ICO on August, 1.

Now let's calculate the profit.

365 days - 90% per annum
113 days - 27.86%

So after sending 100 ETH, I receive more tokens:

500,000 + 27.86% = 639,300 SURR

Then I let them sit still until it's August, 1st.

On August, 1, a new button will appear on the user's dashboard, saying "Order a buyback of tokens".
I click it and type in the number of tokens for sale. Let's say I want to sell all of my 639,300 tokens.

The company buys it for 127.86 ETH (1 ETH = 5000 SURR)

My net profit for 113 days is 27.86 ETH.

This is how it works, sir.
binblack

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Let me explain it to you by an example to make it clear.

For instance, I decided to invest 100 ETH today. I must receive 500,000 SURR for my 100 ETH (1 ETH = 5,000 SURR).
113 days are left until the end of ICO on August, 1.

Now let's calculate the profit.

365 days - 90% per annum
113 days - 27.86%

So after sending 100 ETH, I receive more tokens:

500,000 + 27.86% = 639,300 SURR

Then I let them sit still until it's August, 1st.

On August, 1, a new button will appear on the user's dashboard, saying "Order a buyback of tokens".
I click it and type in the number of tokens for sale. Let's say I want to sell all of my 639,300 tokens.

The company buys it for 127.86 ETH (1 ETH = 5000 SURR)

My net profit for 113 days is 27.86 ETH.

This is how it works, sir.

ok, thx
Scregich

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

I've read the article on Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_theft
Indeed, the problem of car theft is relevant. There are different ways of stealing a car described in the article.
Does the way of theft affect my insurance in SurruS?
And are there any payment limits?

They say that in order to reduce the likelihood of car theft, anti-theft systems must be installed.
But you've said that all of these systems can be hacked. Is this for real?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

I've read the article on Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_theft
Indeed, the problem of car theft is relevant. There are different ways of stealing a car described in the article.
Does the way of theft affect my insurance in SurruS?
And are there any payment limits?

They say that in order to reduce the likelihood of car theft, anti-theft systems must be installed.
But you've said that all of these systems can be hacked. Is this for real?

Good article indeed, thanks for sharing! Yes, they got it right - there are quite a few ways to steal a car, no matter what anti-theft system you install. They say to install them, because they don't know about SurruS (yet)) So the anti-theft equipment is the only option they consider. But the author of the article admits that all the systems have weak spots.

As per our insurance system - the good news is that we search for cars and pay full market price no matter how the car was stolen, was it a theft with access to keys, an opportunistic theft, carjacking, and so on.
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Why do we think that car insurance is not the best way to protect your car from theft?

Because the main purpose of each insurance company – is to minimize their costs in case of an insured event. How do insurance companies achieve their goals? They distribute risks and responsibilities among all participants of insurance…
The tariffs of insurance companies are designed in such a way that the payments for insurance cases are covered by the amount of insurance premiums. In other words, the expenses of the company, which it bears upon the occurrence of an insured event, are covered by those owners of cars, whose insured event has not occurred. This is the reason for the high cost of the insurance policy.

Despite the fact that car insurance only from theft exists, it is impossible to insure the car against theft– such a policy would cost the owner almost as much as the pay for a packet insurance from car theft + damages. The insurers require the installation on the vehicle of anti-theft system and compliance with certain conditions to receive payments upon occurrence of the insured event. And if all the same happens misfortune and the car will be stolen-insurers will try to minimize the amount of payment.

Why is SurruS better? The main and only purpose of the project SurruS is that in case of theft to return to an owner his car! Specially in order to achieve this goal we have developed our own search algorithm and our own search network. And thanks to the use of blockchain technology in the project, every owner whose car could not be returned, will be able to get 100% of its market value!

Learn more about SurruS project on the website https://surrus.io
caferbehil

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.

Thanks a lot, sir! We hope to see you among our investors.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

What is the minimum investment?

Hello! There's no such thing as a minimum investment at SurruS. You can invest as much (or as little) as you like. But I'd advise everyone to get full benefit from our limited offer - the token buyback with a guaranteed 90% ROI. We offer that only for the first 300 ETH invested.
devilbro

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/surrus

7/10  not bad ^^
prostomesto

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Give us a bounty!  Smiley
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Give us a bounty!  Smiley

Stay tuned, we'll announce our bounty program quite soon!
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Hi all! We have a great news!

A number of reputable rating agencies in the field of blockchain startups assigned maximum ratings to SurruS project.
TrackICO rating agency assigned to the project a rating of 5 points out of 5 possible. The vast majority of independent experts noted a strong team and the uniqueness of the product.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/surrus/#rating
BTT737

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

A number of reputable rating agencies in the field of blockchain startups assigned maximum ratings to SurruS project.
TrackICO rating agency assigned to the project a rating of 5 points out of 5 possible. The vast majority of independent experts noted a strong team and the uniqueness of the product.

5.0 - well done. Congratulations!
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

5.0 - well done. Congratulations!

Many thanks!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: