Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 10:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance  (Read 2863 times)
surrus.ico

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Can a criminal find and destroy a device inside the car?

Not knowing the place of installation and the type of device and not being able to record its signal because of its absence, the attacker has a chance to find the device only after having completely disassembled the vehicle in spare parts. And it will have to be done in a few minutes, since from the moment of hijacking the device answered "I'm here" already to several search modules that met on the way - or the signal of the suppressor was detected if it was used.

To work at the right frequencies of waves need a license, how do you solve this issue?

We work on ultra-small, non-licensed capacities.
I am just curious, who take in-charge of installing the device inside the car? Can this device protected if ever  the car will be submerged in the water?

We ourselves install our equipment in cars. Even if the car is in the water since theft, the device will have time to say "I'm here" to several search engines.
binblack

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

On the site you write "The first 300 ETH deposited receive a 90% return the first year, secured in a contract." What is this contract? can tell more
JackARY465H

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

Blochein in its structure is insurance. Why come up with something new. Or the meaning of the project is not correctly presented in the topic.
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:58:12 AM by surrus.ico

Blochein in its structure is insurance. Why come up with something new. Or the meaning of the project is not correctly presented in the topic.

For calculations with consumers, SurruS uses blocking technology and smart contracts, which ensures maximum transparency, instant crediting of funds to accounts and the absence of costs to pay for services of banks and other financial intermediaries.
Within the framework of the project it is planned to use the system from the following smart contracts:
Smart contract for the emission of SURR crypto currency.
Smart contract for the Pre-ICO and ICO SurruS.
Smart contract for insurance payments.
SurruS enters the market with millions of consumers, each of which will make dozens of payments annually. The technology of blocking and smart contracts will allow secure storage of data and rapid crediting of funds to the accounts of the company and consumers - in the case of insurance payments. The SurruS platform is designed for high load, and the main emphasis is on the speed and stability of its operation, as well as the user-friendliness of the interface. The use of proven and scalable open source technologies allows creating a stable working solution with the possibility of continuous improvement
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Or maybe you mean that we are going to sell ensurance for blockchain transactions? Of course not. We're launching a car ensurance project BASED on blockchain. Tokens and blockchain are but tools that we use. We're protecting car owners, and blockchain helps us to perform better. Just as I mentioned above:

For calculations with consumers, SurruS uses blocking technology and smart contracts, which ensures maximum transparency, instant crediting of funds to accounts and the absence of costs to pay for services of banks and other financial intermediaries.
Within the framework of the project it is planned to use the system from the following smart contracts:
Smart contract for the emission of SURS crypto currency.
Smart contract for the Pre-ICO and ICO SurruS.
Smart contract for insurance payments.
SurruS enters the market with millions of consumers, each of which will make dozens of payments annually. The technology of blocking and smart contracts will allow secure storage of data and rapid crediting of funds to the accounts of the company and consumers - in the case of insurance payments. The SurruS platform is designed for high load, and the main emphasis is on the speed and stability of its operation, as well as the user-friendliness of the interface. The use of proven and scalable open source technologies allows creating a stable working solution with the possibility of continuous improvement

Does it make sense, sir?
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:00:05 AM by surrus.ico

On the site you write "The first 300 ETH deposited receive a 90% return the first year, secured in a contract." What is this contract? can tell more

This is our way to express gratitude to our early investors. For those who has bought SURR tokens before the total raised sum was 300 ETH, we promise a buyback after the ICO is over. If those investors are willing to sell some (or all) of their tokens, we offer to buy them back on the last day of ICO with a 90% yearly ROI.

The sum is 107 ETH at the moment, so if you are interested in a guaranteed 90% return, it's a good time to buy some tokens))

Did I give you the answer you were looking for, or you want me to provide you some more detail? If so, I'm here to help)
Scregich

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

Greate project.
But i dont understand, why you can give people 100% refund of car market price?
And how many cars you can locating?
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:00:48 AM by surrus.ico

Greate project.
Thank you sir! Funds for payments come from the company's insurance deposit. The deposit is formed at the expense of 20% of insurance payments and consists of two funds. The first - in a currency - is stored on a bank deposit, the second one - a crypto-currency one - is stored on a special cryptotope in the SURR, ETH and BTC tokens. The choice of a fund for payment depends on the stage of development of the project and remains at the discretion of the company's managers.

We can find all cars equipped with our system. But if we do not cope with the task then we pay the owner the full market value of the car.
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

What are the advantages of the system developed by the project SurruS through the use of blockchain technology?

Blockchain technology is, first of all, the possibility of safe and rapid exchange of information, which minimizes the need for electronic and paper document. With blockchain technology, all contracts can be concluded online, after which they will be immediately recorded in blocks protected from further editing.

The use of such a rapid exchange of data allows:
* to reduce the proportion of manual labor, reduce labor costs;
* to speed up the decision-making process on the payment of the insured event and the issuance of the insurance policy;
* to simplify and to speed up the process of purchasing an insurance policy;
* to eliminate the possibility of errors due to human factor.

Learn more about the SurruS project on our official website https://surrus.io!
Scregich

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

Greate project.
Thank you sir! Funds for payments come from the company's insurance deposit. The deposit is formed at the expense of 20% of insurance payments and consists of two funds. The first - in a currency - is stored on a bank deposit, the second one - a crypto-currency one - is stored on a special cryptotope in the SURS, ETH and BTC tokens. The choice of a fund for payment depends on the stage of development of the project and remains at the discretion of the company's managers.

We can find all cars equipped with our system. But if we do not cope with the task then we pay the owner the full market value of the car.

thanks for answer.
I wish good luck in creating the project. I hope you can solve the problem of theft in some regions.
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Greate project.
Thank you sir! Funds for payments come from the company's insurance deposit. The deposit is formed at the expense of 20% of insurance payments and consists of two funds. The first - in a currency - is stored on a bank deposit, the second one - a crypto-currency one - is stored on a special cryptotope in the SURS, ETH and BTC tokens. The choice of a fund for payment depends on the stage of development of the project and remains at the discretion of the company's managers.

thanks for answer.
I wish good luck in creating the project. I hope you can solve the problem of theft in some regions.

Thank you very much sir!
binblack

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

I sent EPH but the balance was not updated, how fast is the balance in the personal account updated?
binblack

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

I sent EPH but the balance was not updated, how fast is the balance in the personal account updated?
already updated, only 2 minutes, well done)
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

already updated, only 2 minutes, well done)

Great! Thank you for choosing to become an investor of our project
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

Press about us: “Where Is My Car?”

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2018/news/gde-moya-mashina/
Scregich

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

What benefits receives the investor of the project?
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:40:17 AM by surrus.ico

What benefits receives the investor of the project?

You can sell the tokens on the exchange after SURS appears in the listing. This will happen 6 months after the completion of the ICO. For investors who bought tokens before the total amount reached 300 ETH, it is still possible to sell their company tokens on the day of ICO completion with a guaranteed profit of 90% per annum.
tranozlarna

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

Hello tranozlarna! In this thread we talk about the SurruS company. So the only info we can drop is the info about SurruS, and I'm sure it's as sapid as the info you're looking for  Smiley Let us know if you want to learn more about our project)) And have a nice day! Wink
binblack

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

you write that the range of action is up to 700 meters, and if the cars are stolen and leave for another city or country where your device is not worth?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: