Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance  (Read 2836 times)
Ksenia SurruS

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

How do you plan to attract money. And I mean are you involving  Funds, private investors?

Hello, TitanFalls!

Well, we run an ICO, if you haven't noticed  Wink Click for details ► https://surrus.io/

But we negotiate with venture funds as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MisterCrypto586

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

could you explane more about your tokens?

Sure! During the pre-sale and the ICO you can purchase SURR tokens. 1 ETH = 5000 SURR. SURR is a utility token, so tokenholders don't receive any benefits or payouts just because they hold SURR tokens. But they can pay with their tokens for a car insurance. They can also sell them on exchanges. And for the first 300 ETH the company offers a buyback with 90% ROI on the last day of ICO.

And the best thing is that they can trade SRS tokens for theis SURRs after the ICO. 1 SRS = 65 000 SURR. SRS is a security token, and SRS tokenholders will receive payouts from the company's revenue. 10% of insurance payments and 20% of monthly payments will be transferred to a fund for rewarding SRS tokenholders.

Let me know if it makes sense for you  Smiley
Thank you a lot for the answer, here is the next: can i place the device to my bike? phone? dog? and so on

Most welcome!

Concerning your dog, bike etc. - well, in theory you can do it, but you can't hide the device. There's no place to hide it on a pet or on a bike. So a thief can easily notice it and get rid of it.

The system was tailored for cars and trucks, so you hsve to find s different solutin for your smaller property) how about a gps tracker?

that is, if I implant the sensor in a dog, Can i follow its approximate location?

Excuse me, sir, but it scares me a little bit when you say you're gonna implant the device in a dog. I mean, the device is half of a matchbox size  Shocked Quite big for a dog, no mention it's not a good thing to do to cut your pets. I know, a tiny gps chip can do the job much better. And it doesnt affect the dog's well being.

The need for our devices was caused by mufflers that car thieves use sometimes. The signal from our device cannot be muffled with a regular muffler. It can only be jammed by a heavy jammer, but our search modules can track this kind of jammer itself.

But who would use a jammer to steal a dog?  Shocked So it doesn't make much sense to me, sorry.

Mostly agree with you, okey, let use your system to save cars
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

How do you plan to attract money. And I mean are you involving  Funds, private investors?

Hello, TitanFalls!

Well, we run an ICO, if you haven't noticed  Wink Click for details ► https://surrus.io/

But we negotiate with venture funds as well.

Well, thanks for the answer abd I want to ask again, how does the smart contact work? As I right, i need just send money on your wallet, so what’s next?

You must send ETH or BTC. We only accept these two cryptocurrencies. Then in a couple of minutes the SURR tokens will be transferred to your wallet. Voila, you got your tokens : )
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

could you explane more about your tokens?

Sure! During the pre-sale and the ICO you can purchase SURR tokens. 1 ETH = 5000 SURR. SURR is a utility token, so tokenholders don't receive any benefits or payouts just because they hold SURR tokens. But they can pay with their tokens for a car insurance. They can also sell them on exchanges. And for the first 300 ETH the company offers a buyback with 90% ROI on the last day of ICO.

And the best thing is that they can trade SRS tokens for theis SURRs after the ICO. 1 SRS = 65 000 SURR. SRS is a security token, and SRS tokenholders will receive payouts from the company's revenue. 10% of insurance payments and 20% of monthly payments will be transferred to a fund for rewarding SRS tokenholders.

Let me know if it makes sense for you  Smiley
Thank you a lot for the answer, here is the next: can i place the device to my bike? phone? dog? and so on

Most welcome!

Concerning your dog, bike etc. - well, in theory you can do it, but you can't hide the device. There's no place to hide it on a pet or on a bike. So a thief can easily notice it and get rid of it.

The system was tailored for cars and trucks, so you hsve to find s different solutin for your smaller property) how about a gps tracker?

that is, if I implant the sensor in a dog, Can i follow its approximate location?

Excuse me, sir, but it scares me a little bit when you say you're gonna implant the device in a dog. I mean, the device is half of a matchbox size  Shocked Quite big for a dog, no mention it's not a good thing to do to cut your pets. I know, a tiny gps chip can do the job much better. And it doesnt affect the dog's well being.

The need for our devices was caused by mufflers that car thieves use sometimes. The signal from our device cannot be muffled with a regular muffler. It can only be jammed by a heavy jammer, but our search modules can track this kind of jammer itself.

But who would use a jammer to steal a dog?  Shocked So it doesn't make much sense to me, sorry.

Mostly agree with you, okey, let use your system to save cars

Oh, I just came up with a new motto for SurruS:

SurruS saves your day by saving your car Smiley

Thanks for the idea! Smiley
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

I think It will go high and touch the sky..Great team best of luck. Wink
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

I think It will go high and touch the sky..Great team best of luck. Wink

Thanks, sir! I wish you the same!
Buldog1682

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

Good morning,Surrus team, wanted to ask, how is you project development?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Morning, sir! Going full steam! So far we've raised 133 ETH through the ICO, and we have newcomers getting on board every hour. We've also announced 2 of our advisors - you can check them out at https://surrus.io/

So everything's just fine  Smiley
Buldog1682

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

Morning, sir! Going full steam! So far we've raised 133 ETH through the ICO, and we have newcomers getting on board every hour. We've also announced 2 of our advisors - you can check them out at https://surrus.io/

Good job!! Congratulations for announcement advisors!   
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Good job!! Congratulations for announcement advisors!   

Thanks  Smiley Stay tuned not to miss out on our updates!
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

What has already been done ?

The SurruS project does not exist only on paper. For several years we have been developing and testing our system so to get a ready-made working model.

We have created special search modules and automotive equipment, set up the production, developed and patented software, and set up a search network.

The project has already been launched in test mode in Novosibirsk. In 2017 Surrus equipment was installed on 50 machines. One car was stolen. Searches were conducted by means of portable search modules and the quadcopter. The car was found and returned to the owner.

In addition, the team of SurruS is always ready to prove the effectiveness of our search modules and to come anywhere in the world for a demonstration.

To scale the project around the world Surrus conducts its own ICO. On the 1 of April started the Pre-Sale which will last until the 31 of may. Thanks to this everyone will be able to become a part of a large project of SurruS by purchasing SURR tokens. Most of the funds invested in our project (75%) will be spent on further development and implementation of the system in different cities of the world (more about the development of the project you can find out from our "Road map" on the website https://surrus.io/).

The main and sole purpose of Surrus project is to return the car or its full market value to the owner in case of theft. We do not make loud statements – we promise only what we can guarantee to fulfill!

https://a.radikal.ru/a22/1804/7b/1656f5bc7fd8.jpg
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

Very interesting how does it look, do you have photos of devices, that placed in the car?

Have you checked out our website? We have some photos there. Be sure to take a look at them, they're right below the video ► https://surrus.io/
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

In ordinary centralized car insurance companies, there are many problems with paying out money for insurance in case of theft and car accident. The given project working on the decentralized platform easily solves these problems on car insurance with guaranteed payment of money through smart contracts, and the cost of auto insurance services is 3-5 times cheaper.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

In ordinary centralized car insurance companies, there are many problems with paying out money for insurance in case of theft and car accident. The given project working on the decentralized platform easily solves these problems on car insurance with guaranteed payment of money through smart contracts, and the cost of auto insurance services is 3-5 times cheaper.

You got it right, sir! I'd only add that the cost MAY be 3-4 times cheaper, because it depends on the car brand and model. Some cars are stolen more often than the others, so insurance companies add extra fees for the owners if their cars are often stolen. So for these people it will be 3-4 times cheaper, for others - maybe 2-3 times. Anyway, the best part is that we guarantee to return a 100% value of the car, while traditional insurance companies return only 50-70% of it.
Chaosbit

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

Hello, I'm new to this system, looking for promising ICO for attachments.
Blockchain insurance sounds very good, but there are a number of questions
1) Do you have agreements with federal authorities?
2) As far as I know, in many countries there are governmental frequencies of information transfer, how does your system transmit the signal?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

2) As far as I know, in many countries there are governmental frequencies of information transfer, how does your system transmit the signal?

Hello! Welcome on board  Smiley
Good questions!
1) Yes, we do. We've signed an agreement with Novosibirsk region government, and you can take a look at it here ► https://surrus.io/images/gallery/agreement.jpg
SurruS is mentioned there as “Interregional Union for Car Owners’ Protection”.

2)Yes, you are right. But our signal has a small range (100-700 m), and in many countries including Russia we don't need a permission to transmit the signal. As per the signal itself - it's a noise-like signal that is transmitted on "hopping frequencies". The original technology was invented by Hedy Lamarr, and we've created unique car search devices based on it.
Chaosbit

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Good questions!
1) Yes, we do. We've signed an agreement with Novosibirsk region government, and you can take a look at it here ► https://surrus.io/images/gallery/agreement.jpg

2)Yes, you are right. But our signal has a small range (100-700 m), and in many countries including Russia we don't need a permission to transmit the signal. As per the signal itself - it's a noise-like signal that is transmitted on "hopping frequencies". The original technology was invented by Hedy Lamarr, and we've created unique car search devices based on it.

Thank you, Ksenia!
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Good questions!

Thank you, Ksenia!

Not at all, Chaosbit! Let me know if you come up with more questions. I'm always around  Smiley
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

Great news from Kazan!

The team of SurruS takes part in the Russian Venture Forum 2018!
Shuvaev Dmitry- a product manager of SurruS made a presentation of project and we were able to interest the audience of investors, entrepreneurs and just guests of the Forum.

We also took part in the exposition of the Forum and submitted the project of blockchain insurance against thefts of SurruS car to the experts ' court, were highly appreciated and consulted with experts in preparing the presentation of the project to potential investors.

The stand of the company SurruS was popular with the guests of the forum - we were very glad that to expand our database of contacts, communicate with potential investors and get feedback on our project! And if you have any questions about SurruS-do not hesitate to ask them in our social networks.

https://c.radikal.ru/c26/1804/62/0c56ac20608f.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b38/1804/42/33e2a6b55683.jpg
poopooshit

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

From the very first glance i understood that it's a russian project...why do russian always have so strange ideas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: