Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3958 times)
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin is not made for illegal purposes as you say, but bitcoin is also used as an investment which can provide benefits. And I think bitcoin won't die because of the nature of bitcoin.

tranquyen123456

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

For those who are bored with crypto, ignoring Bitcoin anonymously may be the best choice. This anonymous currency is considered to be the most prominent feature of Bitcoin and ZClassic and that combination makes them a powerful currency. Creating a privacy for Bitcoin is not new, but Bitcoin anonymously claims it can perform better than other codecs.
doanngocdiep03

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

I think what you say is true, because bitcoin is also difficult to cheer by cloud people, and we also need paper money, for transactions and bitcoin will be lost what if the owner forgot to paswod
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

it may be hard to accept that the anonymity that bitcoin boast is also the one that brings in illegal activities into it.
but we cant do anything about it, all we can do is accept the fact the there are cases wherein this kind of situation exist.
as for me i can live with it, as long as i know that i am not using it for any illegal acts then it will always be good for me..
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

yes, if we think from the negative side, sometimes the anxiety arises, the abuse of BTC for negative things is really frightening, afraid of impacting the future of BTC, sometimes I am also afraid that if there is a strict and legal legal ban, it will limit movement I and slowly slowly kill BTC because it cannot develop, hopefully there will be a wise solution, however I want it to last long until my children and grandchildren can enjoy it
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

Common money are also used for illegal purposes. This is not the main reason for BTC fall.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

This ideology claiming an auto-destructive nature of Bitcoin is in itself an FUD. How can such a great technology possess the feature of self-destructive factors. Bitcoin has come to enhance payment systems and spearhead all cryptocurrencies to a generation of cashless society.

Caotodoxunir

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

I do not think it will be a problem after taking the necessary precautions. The result is technology that has developed thanks to this currency and has many advantages.
westril688

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

Anonymity crypto currency is a matter of time. At the moment, there are already coins that adhere to complete centralization and the absence of anonymity. For example, the same Ripple. It is a coin that is issued in an uncertain amount and is completely under the control of American banks. This is the future of the Crypto currency. However, not all coins will follow this
Bitcoin is the first digital currency to be decentralized and the transaction is peer to peer, there must be something problematic that must be corrected. One problem is that bitcoin is easy to use as a place for illegal transactions, such as money laundering, drugs, prostitution, etc. The second problem is that the peer to peer model is very suitable for illegal businesses, where financial transactions cannot be carried out. monitored. Both of the advantages of bitcoin have made some countries unable to accept bitcoin. So bitcoin can die if all countries ban the use of bitcoin. Ironically, the advantages of bitcoin will be a killer tool for itself.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

I don't understand this news, if bitcoin is used for child trafficking to be illegal. But never discovered like that,its still legal

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

Believe me, criminals will use any currency, no matter how transparent anonymity it is. Because they're criminals. To circumvent the restrictions - their job. Therefore, bitcoin has nothing to do with it.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Because of illegal activity? Then why there's much more crimes that used fiat around the world? Bad guys will always be bad guys and it's their decision that we can't control so that's why we have the authorities to take control of that and let them do their jobs and stop their evil acts.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

I have not totally understood your point sir. However the FUD and all the fuc**ng people that try to give a shoot to BTC they are doing such a good job, because as I thought they are trying to make their best to:
- not let SEC approve such a thing
- full of coin their wallet before it goes high again
But for small investor who looked a way to gain some etra quick bucks recently would be such a frustation to see it going thorough - because they see constantly their wallet losing power as BTC lower its price.
Buckle up - tough time ahead
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Bitcoin was only made a medium of exchange I don't see why it'll only be spotted for the wrong reason. Tho also its unfortunate that people decides to use for the wrong reasons. But the thing is even before bitcoin these underground businesses have always been existing., frome slave trade called human trafficking today to all others there was has been a way they made there exchange, but now we only here bitcoin Undecided
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

I don't think anonymity is a disadvantage of Bitcoin and other crypto but it is a very big advantage. Governments fight against sources but not the reasons of the problem and it is only a cover for real aims of banning crypto.
You're right, it is an advantage but to some its a weapon of power and is used for very wrong reasons!
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

I think the bitcoin will really last long based on the community support and it is really the most trusted coin, we cannot really say that this bitcoin will kill it self because there is no basis at all. Bitcoin is really amazing and we can really gain on it.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

if I think that killing a bitcoin is a lot, it's ico and altcoin in circulation today
What do you mean? People runs bitcoin so people will kill bitcoin. In what reason?if this loss continues, dropping the price everyday, many people will sell their bitcoins and stop investing on it. Also if all the countries bans btc, bitcoin will die.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 

I think that you have made a extremely narrowly viewed post about BTC.
It has never been fully anonymity coin and in future i believe we will see that transactions will be traced to some level. Also you are pointing out the bad part of BTC and this part is small compared to part which includes non criminal transactions.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

This aren't true Bitcoin was actually created to solve the of centralised currency, the fact that Bitcoin is used to perpetrate crime does not mean it will kill itself because before Bitcoin creation crimes were committed with Fiat currency and of course that doesn't kill it.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
Bitcoin is not made with the intention of being used for illicit activities was made to solve problems in a centralized currency. I think this is a weapon for the government and banks to thwart crypto efforts to be adopted globally because they are afraid of being replaced by crypto. only a small percentage use for illegal activities, and this is exaggerated by the news media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: