Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1982 times)
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Coinmarketcap is a best place but, we can see coins only after they've released. I found mosts of ICOs and other cryto related news from social medias. Mostly twitter and Telegram. If you can being active in this forum you will find new and upcoming alts.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

I always learning and find their information from their website. Beside that, we can find their information by social media. But in coinmarketcap, there is complete information about their social media and their supply
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?
I usually get to know cryptos in this forum, telegram groups and in the exchanges. Then search their website to get more info.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

There are many ways that I've learn about cryptos. First is in this forum. I think this is the best place to discover new cryptos. Second is from the social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. Third is by searching through the internet. There are so many information out there about cryptos.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

Coinmarketcap is a best site to learn the updated value in cryptocurrencies but this site is more than Enough to check the chart, supply, trading and some other features so first you should analyse the best platform then research the everything in Coinmarketcap finally check the  Google.

Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

My first and direct source is coinmarketcap,,, its the site I surf on a daily basis to get updated about newest coins. It has been serving me for years and I love that. This forum have also been helpful at times too.
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Well, I participate in the pre-ICO stage and learn more about it by reading their white paper. But this is if your question means what I do to study and understand more other cryptos. If your question is asking how I discover or find other cryptos, it's usually through coinmarketcap, ads in crypto faucets and in this forum, particularly in the alternate cryptocurrencies section.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

I am currently more interested in the new coin as well as from the many emerging ico now.
As a bounty hunter I often read the whitepapers of some ico so from there I get knowledge of other coins.

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

I learned about cryptos was in social media especially facebook. Many advertisement was posted there, everytime i browse on my timeline, i saw about cryptos so I became curios and start to learn deeper on it.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

I thought that only bitcoin was the only coin before and that's the time i was newbie but when i know coinmarketcap then i saw a lot of coins there. That's the time i know and learn the other crpytos but today you can see some of the coins in social media promoted by everyone. Now i'm investing as well in other cryptos.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

The best way to learn about other crypto currencies is to read in bitcoin forum. In bitcoin forum, you will find many articles relating new crypto currencies, their bounty campaigns, etc. Also, referring coin market cap is a good idea. You can choose any random coin from it and do research on it and check the website of the particular projects.

Also on coinmarketcap.com you get to know the history of a particular coin, on what exchanges it is listed and what is its trading volume, etc. You can also join telegram groups of top exchanges, people there usually discuss about new crypto currencies in the market and whether they have potential and must be bought or not.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

From friends mainly  Wink
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Well, the best place to learn about other cryptos is just here inside the forum. There are many useful resources here that you can read about other cryptos which will help you understand how things will work...
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I follow a number of Telegram channels and crypto-related telegram chats. A lot of channels really value their reputation, so they endeavor to make quality content.
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.

Do you think a website where you can easily find all the different altcoins and information about them would be helpful?

Yes, it is helpful. But only if you know how to right get profit in future by reading and researching this information from that site.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

Most of the information that I get about coins would be of course from obvious sources such as bitcointalk.org and coinmarketcap and also the websites of the coins themselves. I check their updates and see if there are new things about them.
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

I think you have to start from white paper and after some time you will gain an experience and everything in crypto will much easier  for you Wink
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

ICO calendar not always have all coins that come to us, so you better sure about what they coins is now by comparing with other sites of that type         
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

Coinmarket is quite useful because it lists a wide range of altcoins, but it does not give you too much information about it. So you need to do your own research if you want to invest in that currency. For ICO, you can focus here, for example: https://icodrops.com/

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

As for me, the main source about new coins is our forum Bcointalk.org. See the Bounty and ANN threads and then look for whitepapres, official websites and etc. There is enough information of forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: