Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1975 times)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

There's too many coins on cmc so picking up a random coin may not be the best way to learn. I always search for what kind of coin that i am curious about like privacy, dividen, logistic or the one about banking. After that i read through their website and i will read the whitepaper if i find something interesting. Telegram chat is a great place especially if you have a good crypto discussion channel.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Get assistance setting up your masternode in as little as 1 hour! >>> setupmasternodes.com

Don't trust just words on most of sites that represents all of that coins, it's just marketing and advertising. Make your decisions only my being truly confident
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

Mostly I learn about other cryptos by new ads on coinmarketcap. There you can find all details about. But also about signatures and discussions on Bitcointalk.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

I also find out through the coinmarket. Also, with the help of telegram chats, and the search for new bounties.

zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

I am always used to  coinmarketcap, because it do give more details about all Altcoin, also if I'm confused I will ask about it on the thread to get more clarity.
There are many ways your can find out about Altcoin, google is also one of the solution to that.
Axelion

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Get assistance setting up your masternode in as little as 1 hour! >>> setupmasternodes.com

So you promote that site or ask a question

I spend a lot of my time here so I hear here enough about it. External links or additional searches on the internet is helpful too.
For fine details, some social networks are good too, because devs spend there a lot of their time.
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

I can recommend you an ICO "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
Their tokens are on sale now!
The idea of the project is really interesting and they have really good potential.

SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I read their whitepapers

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

Asides from CMC, the announcement thread of altcoins here in bitcointalk is also a major source where I monitor different new altcoins entering the Cryptos sphere
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:36:11 AM

Mostly I learn about other cryptos by new ads on coinmarketcap. There you can find all details about. But also about signatures and discussions on Bitcointalk.

For me, I learn about crypto in my son, he teach me the things that I need to know regarding this cryptocurrency, and now I can do it all alone and I also earn here already.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Each one will have their own way of finding coins. I use coinmarketcap to get high level idea. There are other site who rate and benchmark coins. Subscribed to some TG channels and I receive information from them too. But be careful, these information might bias to some coins, so do not depend on a single source of information
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

I am looking for his telegram group to find out the roadmap and the development of a coin
Coinmarketcap also helps me in finding useful link links
In addition to teelegram, I also often monitor the social platforom to get updated news

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Hey, First of all you will need to do a very deep research concerning crypto. You will have to follow some useful channel as youtube, bitcointalk, Twitter as well. You can use coincheckup website which is really good for his functionality like ( event, news etc...) You do not learn in 1 day or weeks, but a couple of months.
Researching takes time, do not hurry when you invest
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

For me, I learned crypto from here in bitcointalk and reddit. These two sites have a lot of information that we need to know about cryptos specially for the newbies that who wants to know and learn cryptos. If you want to learn more, you have to use a lot of references just to make sure that the information that you are trying to understand is legitimate or not.
LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

I use ICO calendars.As well as the author when buying tokens I use coinmarketcap. But more often fall asleep questions more competent people. After all why spend time and money, when your friends live in this Grin
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

There are more than 500 coins on coinmarketcap.com so I think it will take a lot of time and effort to find something that is great. Personally I browse this forum for a new coin, and sometimes ask for a recommendation at my telegram group chats. Then from their recommendations I will check one by one to find something interesting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

I learn crypto from my friends. And from reading threads.. It takes time to understand here in the crypto world. Still worth the wait.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
When I am doing research on some coin or token, I firstly go to their official web-site and read throw all their page.
Then I go to whitepaper in order to get better understanding of whole project.
After it, if i like the project, I go co coinmarketcap to see its statistics and go to forums like Bitkointalk or reddit for understanding people opinion to it.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

Most of the information I get here on the forum. Recently, more and more relevant in the crypto world is Twitter. Although on Twitter it's more convenient to keep track of updates, and not for the appearance of new currencies.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

I've heard that China has banned the use of bitcoins in its own country, but there are always ways to get around the system, for example, using additional programs that change IP addresses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: