Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:47:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1982 times)
DAN29

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

For me, I learned crypto from here in bitcointalk and reddit. These two sites have a lot of information that we need to know about cryptos specially for the newbies that who wants to know and learn cryptos. If you want to learn more, you have to use a lot of references just to make sure that the information that you are trying to understand is legitimate or not.
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

I'm finding new crypto altcoins in signatures here in Bitcointalk, in some topics also here, and from my friends which are into crypto more than me.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

I read news from many different and reliable sources. I usually do research on foreign and domestic sources in addition to these, in order to be an investor who is constantly knowledgeable on the market. Obviously, I sometimes get information through occasional advertisements but I prefer to read articles, articles and articles from reliable sources in general.
Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

Coinmarket cap has been my most reliable source so far. However, I at times have to refer to threads on Bitcointalk and also some telegram announcement groups. The experience has been great and awesome so far.
xidudu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

The best way to learn a thing is to practice it.
So, my learning method is to trade various cryptocurrencies and learn.
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

I research,read news and in bitcointalk and by asking some of my friends.Participating in telegram also is a good way to learn about other crypto.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
When I am doing research on some coin or token, I firstly go to their official web-site and read throw all their page.
Then I go to whitepaper in order to get better understanding of whole project.
After it, if i like the project, I go co coinmarketcap to see its statistics and go to forums like Bitkointalk or reddit for understanding people opinion to it.

In my case I learned about this crypto through a friend of mine he will be the one introducing it for me because for him working in crypto industries give you a bigger profit. the first thing that we did is ofcourse read all the bounty campaign that for us has the big potential in the market and moreover for further understanding we also read the whitepaper of the project.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I also do the same thing as you did and google the new coins seen on the coinmarketcap.com website but most of the time I just follow new coins through this forum and search from then on, if I can’t find anything then that’s the time I google nowadays. But usually I just check new ICO’s or ICO’s that are about to end and go directly to their website.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

the complete information about the newly launched coins I think can be found in whitepaper they spend and the information is very detailed if in my opinion but to compare it we need other opinions and usually there on the other web

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

Since I just joined here a few months ago, I ask my friends who knows more than me which ICO is a nice choice because they already know how to determine which one is worhty or not.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

When you begin to study one currency, then you yourself unaware that you will know the other
cryptonaut

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

As for me, the main source about new coins is our forum Bcointalk.org. See the Bounty and ANN threads and then look for whitepapres, official websites and etc. There is enough information of forum.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

Information about the concrete project or coin I receive from the forum, the official website, Whitepaper. If you are a technical person, you can check GitHub. Many bloggers write interesting articles on Medium. There are a lot of sources, the main thing is to choose something for yourself
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

Since I am more interested about trading cryptocurrencies then I just want to be updated in all their latest updates because it has an impact to their price especially if it has major updates. I always check this site for the latest updates and upcoming events https://coinmarketcal.com/.

Following the big crypto news sites and the traders as well is a big help for me to be updated in what is happening with crypto world. For the latest coins that are in the market then I just check coinmarketcap which I believe is used as well by most people who are involved with crypto but some of their info is not updated so if I want to research more about a particular coin then I go to their site and social media accounts for a detailed update.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

As for me, the main source about new coins is our forum Bcointalk.org. See the Bounty and ANN threads and then look for whitepapres, official websites and etc. There is enough information of forum.

Are you interested in masternode coins?

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

Since I am more interested about trading cryptocurrencies then I just want to be updated in all their latest updates because it has an impact to their price especially if it has major updates. I always check this site for the latest updates and upcoming events https://coinmarketcal.com/.

Following the big crypto news sites and the traders as well is a big help for me to be updated in what is happening with crypto world. For the latest coins that are in the market then I just check coinmarketcap which I believe is used as well by most people who are involved with crypto but some of their info is not updated so if I want to research more about a particular coin then I go to their site and social media accounts for a detailed update.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

the complete information about the newly launched coins I think can be found in whitepaper they spend and the information is very detailed if in my opinion but to compare it we need other opinions and usually there on the other web

andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Yes me too I drop to coinmarketcap and found out how huge altcoins in there already. That is how coinmarketcap do listing coins in this platform. Somehow I check it in bounties altcoins. There are so many new project that come in here sometimes they have secondround, sometimes the project more upgraded or more improvements on it.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

I read a lot of whitepapers and visit websites of new and old projects just to get a gist about a particular token - the developer and his team. I get additional content from the coinmarketcap site and other relevant crypto related sites. Information that are also put here are helpful.

Scott_BTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

The largest info u will find on Telegram, i personally get a lot of info from  signal channels, but do take it for guarantee. got to read and check a-lot of them .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: