Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1983 times)
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Actually, I cannot learn all altcoins in the market and decide which are good and which are not.
I commonly will only focus on some altcoins on the coinmarket and other marketplaces. The percentage is one of the thing that I consider. Then, I will also look for the concept behind the altcoins itself. I often learn from the bitcointalk forum and the coin market and exchange.
vcmnb5

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

In my opinion, on the Internet I have browsed the information I want on the coin website. I also get some important information in chatting with friends.
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

The forum has themes with new projects in the "Announcement" section. I'm studying the topics of new coins on the forum. Also there are specialized sites with information about new projects
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Here in this forum is well recommended for crypto currency information as so many experts are here to share their opinion about so many things related to crypto currency market and business activities.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I'm looking for new altcoins on ico phase, to enter on pre-sale to get better bonuses in project

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

i deal with new projects mostly only in the forum. here you can find all the information you need.

if I am interested in something google and telegram continue  Smiley
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Just need to research in different place, reddit is probably my favourite as there aren't so many shillers there, they just get downvoted aswell. Youtube aswell, look for people who aren't constantly talking about ICOs as they're probably less interested in the money.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

I'm studying bitcointalk projects, because this is the only forum that today has a global audience, that's why we are all here today every day, this very much motivates people to work in promoting the Crypto-currency.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

what i do for learn a new coin is go to the official website of the coins. research about their coin function.
learn about their competitor, what makes they different with other coins. If all give a good point, i will buy some.

Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

I am used to seeing the latest news from crypto on coinmarketcap. some websites that often become my reference is bountylord. and of course from this forum.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Altcoin Calendar was once the source of altcoin launches. Not too sure now. I usually would comb through the Ann thread pages and look for less than 50 replies. Coinmarketcap is kind of late adding coins. By then, the coin is at least 2 weeks old.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Im going to check in coinmarket cap you can see their the all of the coins and the updated movement of coins price, value and volume or if their new coins or token are release in the market

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Bitcointalk all the way. Honestly, I don't think there is a better source of information related to crypto out there than this forum itself. I joined Bitcointalk years ago which was one of the best decisions that I made. Bitcointalk and tokenmarket are 2 of the best websites to learn about crypto in general on a regular basis which I highly recommend to everyone. There are many people with a positive mindset who are willing to help out newbies of this forum through their experience in the crypto market which is one of the things I like the most about this amazing forum.
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

In my assumption thither are no additional meaningful course of action additional than ANN or coinmarket and coin sites
ngocpham1331

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

This forum is of course the best tool, probably not as much in terms of quality but for sure in terms of quantity. It is then up to each one to understand the options available.
qwrwhe199hznn

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

you can just check the value of token and read some news on coinmarketcap, but the most of information you need is here in the forum you can ask what you want to know and ask for guidance on other here in the forum.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Dear all,
In my opinion, I join some crypto group (twitter, facebook, telegram,...), note some key things, save private document, and...
Time by time, I have much knowledges, make or join crypto myself. etc...
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

There are exactly some trusted websites that provide the information about the good altcoins. But, the CoinMarketcap holds the most trusted lists with the certain big volume of the market analysis. Here, I commonly learn from the progress and changes happen in this site and confirm in the forum to find out whether it is good or not.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
There isn't just one source I rely on.
The biggest source amongst all is the bitcointalk forum and the signature campaigns. By going through posts on the forum, I see which companies are currently running campaigns for their coins and I begin researching about them. Apart from that I do open coinmarketcap regularly and ico bench so that I know which coin is doing good and which is not.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

Thanks to the Internet, there are many online resources where one can learn about cryptocurrencies. I use bitcointalk, CMC and Google search websites

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: