Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1982 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

I learn about other cryptos by engaging in this forum. This forum has a lot to offer and has a diverse and wide community. You can pretty much learn anything from the basics to other complicated stuff here in the community by reading past threads or engaging with other people and asking them. You don't need to set out far from here just to learn, learning can be done here in the forum and its the best way to start off.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Yes, coinmarketcap really help us to find out the coin rate, volume, and other information. However, sometimes before getting in the coinmarketcap, I research from the information that I obtain from this forum and then continued to analyze them on the coinmarketcap. Mixing, checking, and re-checking the coins on the forum, marketplace, and also google will really help us to find out the best coins to invest right now.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

I follow ICO watchdogs like tokenmarket, icobench and others. They give a nice overview of coins arranged by categories. Other places are in the forum Cryptocurrency boards. Most times, I find out about them from airdrops.

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

i also use CMC, but mostly via telegram, bitcointalk an some bounties i learn about some new projects, new crypto, new ICOs. This is my way of getting knowledges.
 I spend a lot of time reading about crypto, news etc

gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

I learned a lot about Crypto from my teachers, articles, and discussions in Bitcointalk forums. Learning and plunging into the world of crypto can add to my experience.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

What I do to learn about other cryptos is just read a lot on this forum and various sites that promotes various altcoins or advertises altcoins that are just starting up. After that, I just read more about it and the other coins that might be connected into it. ways in learning about other cryptos doesn't have to be that complicated, you just need to have the right amount of patience and resourcefulness to be able to learn more.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
It seems to me that choosing a random coin is a utopia. Too many coins and you are simply unreasonably wasting your time. Subscribe to various chat rooms. Observe the analysts of the enthusiasts and draw your conclusions. Now a lot of new good projects.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

I learned a lot about Crypto from my teachers, articles, and discussions in Bitcointalk forums. Learning and plunging into the world of crypto can add to my experience.
Lucky when there is indeed a teacher who does provide knowledge such as cryptocurrency. because now it is still a little of those who understand about it
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

As for me, I am always interested in the cryptocurrencies that appear on the market. Who knows, probably they will be the leading altcoins in a year or even less? I am also subscribed to YouTube channels devoted to crypto.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 11:31:18 PM by Gabb

Well, I think that in times of internet and google it is not that difficult to find a lot of information about other cryptos, ICOs and projects. In addition, there are countless blogs, social networks and specialized forums where you can find valuable information about it.
Denbella

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

I happen to be a person who asks questions alot. I learn about other cryptocurrency from my friends and from information I got from browsing about them. If I see a new crypto,i made sure that I go online to read about it.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

I learn about cryptos from articles ot from the experts who are really experienced in this sphere and could give a good recomendations for future moves.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

I learned other crypto, from coinmarketcap and also from this bitcointalk forum. this will give us a lot of references about good and bad coins. we can know a lot about cyptocurrency.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

I learn about them on this forum or on other similar ones there I can find a lot of information and its being true is not so important, I am going to analyze it anyway.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
I have the Altcoin board in my watchlist and also having email notification on, so whenever a new topic is posted in Altcoin board, I always get an email alert saying that a new topic named xyz has been posted. This keeps me aware of the new upcoming altcoins and ICO tokens also as bitcointalk is the most used crypto related forum and most of the projects have an official topic here.
kimleesw88

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

I learnt from my experiences and also from the experts.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

I learn about most of these cryptocurrencies from many of the cryptocurrency news that I get. A lot of them are share on this platform, and there are other sites and channels that are dedicated to creating content that brings about information of these cryptocurrencies. I also make good use of my Youtube in regard to this.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

I'm fan of ICOBench, i visit it everyday to find newest and good ICO. I also get crypto news from Bitcointalk, Telegram and Coinmarketcap.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Telegram groups, youtube, web-site articles, my good friends, and  the number one place is Bitcointalk forum.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Information on the best crypto-currency projects and their coins I learn from thematic groups in Telegram - there is a very convenient information feed and it's the most fresh!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: