Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the cryptomarket to catch up?  (Read 422 times)
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

I believe that the ether as well as other altcoins grow along with bitcoin, and when everything was feverish due to forkkoin fork, the broadcast dropped more than twice, indicating that without the success of bitcoin, the ether is back to $ 10 per unit.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

everything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency, and I also experience the same thing as you, but surely I think the market will recover in a very long time, so we should be patient

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Its not just yours,mine too and others too.Whole crypto market took big dip but everything will be back .You just need to wait for December and you will see
I lost 200K
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

The market is recovering in exchange rates experts have identified that will happen in mid and late 2018 when people have the need to buy cryptos to hold until the end of the year. Then the Bitcoin and Ethererum rates will increase rapidly as everyone's safety is to hold the top 10 coins. So I think you should continue to keep and not sell because that would cause losses because the cryptocurrencies market is very potential.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

You do not have be worry about. Market is actually low but it is temporary. In my opinion your Wallet will back to normal price, of course if you have not invested in shitcoins
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

In the cryptoworld, anything is possible when it comes to the prices of the cryptocurrencies. It is highly possible that your coins might even rise higher than the $50k it was at the beginning of the year. What you should avoid is panicking because of fake news. Just be patient.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

I think that you have the ability to regain its balance. Why do you have so much reduced balance. But still-just wait until the market is restored, or you can trade (but if you have not done so before - I do not advise, because you risk losing the last money).

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

There is a big possibility that it will recover the value that you invested but you hold it all the time unless the cryptomarket will bounce back to its normal increase as the demand will continue adjust over the cheapest price. Lesson learn from you is avoid invest in a high value because even though you have invested it a potential coin but it suffer a long profitabilty if the situation is like this market trends crazy down fall.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

Many tokens are in for a rough road ahead. I think too many of them rose exponentially with the price of ETH, without any regard for their real value. A lot of scammers made off with millions and some even did so legally by selling hopes and dreams of getting rich to people. I don't think (well actually I hope) that most of those tokens never recover and the stupidity stops there. It takes time and work to create a successful project. There are so many projects that have been steadily getting better since 2014 that got dwarfed by brand new projects that essentially did nothing but make promises.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Atleast January 9th this year, my crypto investment was $50,000. I checked it today and it has dropped low to $9860.
I am very sad.
Please is there any chance the market will recover and i will get my $50,000 back?

It depends on what coin you invested in. I am quite sure you did not invest in major coins because the price dropped only about 50% but your portfolio dropped way more. If it is shitcoin, even if the market recovers, yours may not. But if you have some top coins in your portfolio, then I am sure those may recover in the future.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

Atleast January 9th this year, my crypto investment was $50,000. I checked it today and it has dropped low to $9860.
I am very sad.
Please is there any chance the market will recover and i will get my $50,000 back?
Well. Quite many people who invested in the month of January in the year 2018 are down in their portfolio by at least 50%. Your portfolio seems pretty down that by around 80%. Seems like you invested all your money into the coins that were in hype.

As your portfolio is quite much down currently, it will take at least 7-9 months for your loss to recover and for you to see profit on your investments. You will get your investments back for sure; you will just have to be patient and HODL for at least a year or so. The market will soon recover and be back on bullish track.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

I am very sad.

The chance is definitely there. In the market, there is no constant drop in the Crypto currency. Also there is no constant growth. The market is cyclical. Therefore, after this fall, growth will begin. No one can say for sure when this happens. But it will happen necessarily.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

I am very sad.

The chance is definitely there. In the market, there is no constant drop in the Crypto currency. Also there is no constant growth. The market is cyclical. Therefore, after this fall, growth will begin. No one can say for sure when this happens. But it will happen necessarily.

Sad to see those figures but you are not alone. I myself is also losing a lot reason why tried to relax and lie low on trading. If you are holding good coins then chances are it will recover back soon. Just don't lost hope, relax, stay away from too much monitoring and go to a vacation.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

I am very sad.

You definitely bought at the wrong time.

You pretty much bought at the highest point of both bitcoin and altcoin, and with some cryptos losing 80% or more of their peak values, it's really no surprise that your portfolio has dropped to such lows.

There is definitely more than a chance of you recovering your funds. However you do need patience. You have made the wrong decision to put so much money into crypto at one time, now you just need to wait it out until the next rally comes.

There is no other option because you've already lost more than 80% of your investment, and even if you cash out, you'd be only looking at 20% which is virtually next to nothing. Take the risk, you will probably get your $50k back come the next crypto-summer.
True. It’s not just him, many other people bought coins when they were in momentum and making new all time highs and the market was bullish. But it was obvious for experienced traders and investors that correction will surely come after the bullish trend is over and at that time many cashed out before the market dropped.

It’s the rule of crypto to always buy when the others are selling and always sell when the others are buying. In this way you can save yourself the trouble of getting caught in loss due to corrections and market dips.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

The market is very likely to rise again, even though I am not sure that you will get all your 50,000 back,
 just keep holding, who knows, a miracle may happen one day. Let us keep hoping for the best.
Yeah. It’s totally unsure whether you will be able to recover your loss and gain profit soon enough because the market has seen deep correction and might take 1-2 year to recover totally if government continues to regulate it. If you want to cover your loss, I would suggest you to keep buying more coins in each dip you see and sell it again when it pumps by 20-25%. Slowly and steadily you will be able to cover your loss and experience significant profit when market recovers.
nightways

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

I am very sad.
the market will recover in the near future, but not all coins will rise. if you hold the popular coin or alt old, then you are lucky, but if you hold shitcoin, then your chances are very small.
True. It totally depends on the coins that you hold whether your loss will recover or not. If you invested in some shit coin and scam coins, they are most likely to fall to zero and never ever rise again and it’s better if you sell it now itself, but if you hold bitcoin or other altcoins with great potential and the one that make top 50 list on coinmarketcap.com, then you can surely hold them till the end of this year. Good projects will surely rise and the bad one’s will crash to zero and never recover. I hope that you hold Bitcoin and good altcoins.
Bitcoinage_official

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

The market will recover, this is where HODLing becomes increasingly important. After the .com bubble many people lost money, however, once the stronger companies began to operate and show their worth the market began to narrow down and become healthier.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

We are now in a bear market and how long it will last is unknown. Maybe until June, maybe a couple more years ....

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss there. However, if you try and look at past trends of the coins that you're holding onto, then you may have an ideal picture of what the future holds for those altcoins or BTC's that you have. From my point of view and experience from reading through some threads in this forums, I believe you should be able to recover either you break even or minimize your losses because you did lose a lot.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

I would say,the posibilities of getting back your money will be less,because the market is getting dumped by these big players probably the financial insitutions are the ones who are manipulating the bitcoin's value as of the moment. We need to calm down and wait for these people to end this bloody market,because whatever we do there will be bloody markets!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: