Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin ?  (Read 1163 times)
Vinz2017

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

If there is a lot of seller there will be a lot of supply so the demand is low the prive if btc will down so the holder could have big loss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

I think the bitcoin can be used as a new generations of the currency but many people are use this currency for some illegal purposes if bitcoin has used for a good purpose it will be legalized in all over the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

The biggest advantages disadvantages of bitcoin for me is when you lost your private key and you cannot get into your account and the problem is you have much bitcoins hold in your wallet. This is one of the biggest problem for me because when you forgot everything for your account and you cannot log in unto it. You lost all that you have in your account.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

The biggest obstacle of bitcoin is its legality. It could potentially cause the greatest harm if other bitcoins and cryptoes are banned across the country.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

For most governments bitcoin has been believed can cause damage to the state's financial system because banks can not draw taxes from it.
Actually the tax withdrawal or absorption can still be done when someone wants to withdraw their funds and therein is a fee that can be taken exchanger to provide tax to the government
Tax is not an obstacle and I think the same with you.
The exchange company has a business license and is required to pay taxes.
companies benefit from crypto transactions, nothing is wronged and the country is profitable.

Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

I think the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin when the Internet network has problems because to use bitcoin is in need of internet network. And then Bitcoin is the digital currency, storing the wealth we have in the wallet file. We will lose the wealth we have when we forget the password of the wallet.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

biggest loss what do you mean?
bitcoin is only prohibited in some countries to become a means of payment or some kind of transaction. the main factor is avoiding taxes and can be misused into money laundering. that is it.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

There is nothing wrong with the bitcoin it is the most secured form of currency but the problem is with the people we uses bitcoin as money making tool so it can't be used as form of currency due to its price volatility.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

I think the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin is that there is no stability in terms of the value and also the price of it is unpredictable. This is only my opinion. I know that once you enter to Bitcoin or any trading and investment you need to be prepared by all this issue.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
teeevnglst

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

The vulnerability of its security online wallet is so easy to hack if someone is not careful on their private keys and also the way of their browsing habits that attracts every hackers on simply putting some phishing ads by doing so i can say that bitcoin got this simple but important disadvantage there are many more of it but i focus on this one because of its simplicity its never overlooked.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

It's biggest advantage is that people abuses bitcoin by the way they use it. Those people are the ones that creates the Ponzi scheme and the government is now aware of it. With that possibility, the government loses trust in many form of crypto because money laundering also takes place in that scheme. Lastly, the volatility of bitcoin is also well-noticed and that is also a big disadvantage.
Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Bitcoin is an secure Platform , it can never be hacked by any means . The one and most coming disadvantage for bitcoin is that it is accepting a numerous wallet address , which comes under high risk. Not easy to hack bitcoin platform but these wallet addresses is an threat to bitcoin community. This is the main disadvantages of bitcoin
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

The disadvantage are its people who are destroying the good purpose of bitcoin. Another disadvantage i see is the price of bitcoin going down. Plus the people who take advantage of people or abusing people who are investing well in bitcoin.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

I think the biggest advantage of btc is being easy to access which anyone could use bitcoin including criminals. Criminals now use bitcoin as a tool for thier illegal transactions. That's why government is against bitcoin because they only know that btc is used for illegal purposes.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Bitcoin are not widely accepted because it has no buyer protection. Even the wallet file could be easily corrupted and in an instant your coins would be lost and there is no other way to recover it.
The value of bitcoins are constantly fluctuating according to the demand.

espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

for the biggest bitcoin damage it is still known by the goverment. TAX can be purchased with any kind of bitcoin. lowering the cost so that the damage would be worse than expected Sad  Sad
independence

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

The advantage of Bitcoin is that he can not be taken away by the government. Any bank account can be blocked, but nobody can block the purse of the bitcoin. But the big drawback of Bitcoin is that you can not buy ordinary goods like bread on it. Therefore, in order to buy bread, it is necessary to exchange it for fiat money. Fiat money is banks.
SWONG

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

i think the biggest problem of bitcoin now is the government accept.
The risk of bitcoin bring to ecnomic is really have.
The bitcoin need supervise and some rule to avoid terrorist,money laundering,Drug trafficking, smuggling, illegal fund-raising.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

according to my personal disadvantage of bitcoin is from the total supply and shipping costs when transfer from another market or when sending to your wallet the price of the fee will be very expensive because every bitcoin price increase then the fee will be used is also very expensive.

Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Merited by MoonHodler (1)

Bitcoins is scrambled and sometimes play is heartbeat. The exchange rate of traditional currencies does not have such huge fluctuations as bitcoin. This is mainly due to the consideration of the stability of the import and export trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: