Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
Ofcourse there will be ends for everything and there will be next door for the new things. Yes, I believe that paper money will disappear soon and bitcoin will be the need.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Even with the widespread usage of cryptocurrency in the world be on top, the existence of paper money in the future is big. Solely because the government won’t allow this to happen, sooner or later this issue will surface and this decision is fiercely political. The chance that every country will implement such policy is at 0.1% in my opinion.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I don't think so that paper money will disappear since only few of us is still not access bitcoin so how this become possible of many government in different countries still did not accept bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. So I don't think that paper money will be gone. If we want to make it possible then spread the news about it.

wowbit123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

Well, it depends but for know we could see that paper money is now been change by other card's. It also people develop a card that can buy everything so paper money might be change into card.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

No, I personally don't think paper money will disappear in the future. It would stay there but with little value compared to digital currencies. This would be like 50 years in the future for sure. I just feel like some governments will not allow paper money to disappear, that's the only thing they can control so why in the first place would they allow that to be diminished right?
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

Ofcourse there will be ends for everything and there will be next door for the new things. Yes, I believe that paper money will disappear soon and bitcoin will be the need.

Impossible to happen. They have the system of paper money in place because it is working just fine. People love and people are working for it hard day by day. How many of us trust bitcoin for long terms, mean its okay as per investors views that I will trust it for long terms and it is good to hold and blah blah! But come on think with the wide screen up front and do you think that paper money can be threaten by the crypto currency at all? There is room for new things always but it is not about replacing the traditional ways of payment system. Also, its not simple to get this done as government will never allow the to happen at all.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

For me, the real paper money would stay forever, even cryptocurrency strongly establish and legalize. Because cryptocurrency is only an instrument that convertible into real money. Without real paper money, bitcoin is something useless. And it is hard to say that real paper money would disappear and replace with bitcoin, because not totally bitcoin can be access by people in all different places. Like for example to those people living in a place without any internet connection what happen for them? So difinitely, real paper money would stay forever, and even bitcoin has a high value but real paper money still used as our medium of exchange and cannot be change by any cryptocurrency.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
tinyteapot

Activity: 1149
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

Anyone might also think along with you that if per adventure Bitcoin gains ground, will this not face out the paper money in circulation? I can say that it may not be happening as you think, because paper money[fiat] is the legal tender strictly guided by the rules and regulation of the countries where they operate for goods and services exchange. And this can not be replaced with an unregulated currency which is even still strange to most of these economies, not until probably when they are regulated.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

I think its not, because paper money is very useful than the online money that you think . Many countries have poor in network connectivity and that is one of the cause of delaying online transaction . And the one of i think is the non civilized cities can not afford of the online money, jeepney fare from my country only accepting paper money. Maybe it is happen if all the people know the online money purpose and its uses , then next if the government accepting this.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin was not created to replace the fiat money as a whole. The plan is to speed-up the payment using the peer to peer transaction. With the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, people thinks that this will end the use fiat in which I think far to happen. So many countries had not accepting crypto as this is not govern by the world bank and so many issues about the volatility of price. Maybe there's a possibility but not so big enough to excite me.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Paper money will likely not disappear in all countries in this world, because you can not demand from old people and children to always use electronic money. It also requires that everyone is connected to the internet, but how can you demand from pensioner and children to always use it?

Apart from this, you have to diversify between government issued crypto currencies and private and decentralized cryptos. At the moment we have only private and decentralized crypto that can practically not used for paying all your monthly expenses. A government issued crypto coin could be used to pay all your monthly expenses including rent, but so far only a very small number of countries offer it.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Even with the widespread usage of cryptocurrency in the world be on top, the existence of paper money in the future is big.

I disagree with that statement.
In my opinion printed money will be abandoned sooner or later.

Im not saying that governments are going to declare BTC as primary currency (which they won't, since they always want to have full control).
But i am pretty sure that printed money will go away. It won't be tomorrow and not all countries are going to abandon paper money instantly.
But this is a part of evolution.
Wether (centralised) crypto currencies or simple credit cards are going to replace it can't be told for sure.

Solely because the government won’t allow this to happen, sooner or later this issue will surface and this decision is fiercely political. The chance that every country will implement such policy is at 0.1% in my opinion.

The government would have a lot more control with a crypto currency created by themselves (e.g. something like ripple) or with credit cards only
than with paper money. Printed money is way too unsecured regarding counterfeiting.
How you come up with the 0.1% is a mystery for me.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

As we go through the technological advancement and upgrades there might be a chance that paper money would be replaced by something else. But we cannot easily say or conclude that it would be in a form of crypto also there are a lot factors to be consider and a lot stages before such act or legislation to be endorsed worldwide.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

We don't know what is the future but if we are seeing on what happening right now there's nothing possible that paper money will remove by bitcoin or cryptocurrency because as of now every country will accepting and adapting the world of cryptocurrency to possible that we a one world money that doesn't need paper money and we already have digital money.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

I think it wont ever be happen. Digital cyrpto currency is just one of the way to earn real money and we all know that digital cyrpto currencies prices are just depending on real money or fiat. So it is impossible to happen that our paper money will be disappear soon. Aside from that, I believe that digital crypto currency cannot make fiat disappear.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Yeah i also thinking that paper money could go away and disappear at all , because it was all life and all years and will be for ever because its tradition already and easy to use.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

In my own opinion, no it is too hard to live without the paper money, there are many small business that has no idea about crypto currency and even if they know it in the future some of them cant afford a gadget to receive payments in crypto.
Another view is theres a high volume of ups and downs in crypto some coin go down deep and die and some are not.

The possible situation in the future will be the combination of paper money and crypto.
Cryptocurrency will be used in terms of easy payment of bills and others and paper money will be used in some small business such as mini store like buying a stick of cigarette.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

In my opinion, paper money is impossible to disappear because there are still a lot of people that can't accept bitcoin into their lives and they are a lot of people that is not using bitcoin and they are not interested on using it especially to those who are already rich and having a lot of money and millions of paper money into their bank account. There are a lot of people that still don't know bitcoin and other cryptos yet and I think it will be impossible to happen that paper money will disappear in the future.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

It's valid that digital currencies have picked up a considerable measure of ubiquity and trust among the general population in the current years since it has begun and on account of which their request has likewise expanded bitcoin still don't believe that they will have the capacity to supplant paper cash later on in light of the fact that right off the bat, paper cash is far more prominent than bitcoin and has much a larger number of clients than bitcoin all through the world. At that point paper cash is acknowledged all over though digital forms of money are acknowledged to an extremely restricted regions.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

Yeah i also thinking that paper money could go away and disappear at all , because it was all life and all years and will be for ever because its tradition already and easy to use.
It is not easily could disappear, paper money is still the norms use in every country. Let's accept the fact that there are still many people can't accept this cryptocurrency. So it is hard to think in the future it will disappear.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: