Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

I think paper money will never disappear. Paper money can be used by everyone without needing internet system. internet system won't be available everywhere and forever, that's why cryptocurrency won't replace paper money. all they can do is reducing the circulation of paper money, replace it to fiat money. less cash, not cashless like what is happening in Scandinavian countries.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

yes I think paper money will disappear in the future because the function of paper money and digital money is more efficient digital currency because paper currency is not terlelu efficient and the raw materials of paper money thinning from year to year requires a lot of wood for make paper.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

yes I think paper money will disappear in the future because the function of paper money and digital money is more efficient digital currency because paper currency is not terlelu efficient and the raw materials of paper money thinning from year to year requires a lot of wood for make paper.
I think paper money will not disappear because some people are not quite interested on digital currency and less knowledge about the site in how to initiate as a payments. I think it will reduce paper money because we have our own perceptions on paper money and digital currency.
joeflicker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

I don't think so due to government law it's too hard to disappearing the paper money beacuse it was become legal trading tools maybe it takes lot of times to make any countries accept the crypto and using it as legal trading tools such if you wanna buy things in minimarket you can spent btc for this.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Ofcourse there will be ends for everything and there will be next door for the new things. Yes, I believe that paper money will disappear soon and bitcoin will be the need.
Even now a lot of countries use only bitcoin for the payment and they have end up paper money system as they say it has become the old age system now to use paper money, today most wanted currency is bitcoin we can buy everything using bitcoin that we buy with fiat money only, so the benefits of bitcoin are more than the fiat it makes it clear that future of fiat is in dark because in future only bitcoin will shine.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

I think paper money will never disappear even though digital money is now widely circulated because parents still will not be easy to use it.
Maybe digital money will only complement and simplify the transaction but will not replace the paper money.
People need to understand about the fact that bitcoins are now newborns in international market. If someone is curious why it is so, so let me answer this as well.

Dollars and all other currencies have so long ages. They are so matured and against them, bitcoins are just newbies of 9 years. This replacement could occur but in late 21st century, not now. They can only be used as a new currency now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

for me not just lose the paper money that we used to use because of cryptocurrency could have been paper money because it did not even have a paper money in our world before the digital money went out of paper money that we first used daily.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Paper money will not disappear because it is the most easy way to use than Crypto currencies. Money can be use anywhere unlike Crypto in which it will need the power of internet, computers and the most important is that the user should know how to use the digital transaction. Unlike money everyone can use that even the children know how to use it directly so therefore it is very impossible for the money to be obsolete.
We all know this fact that people are using paper money since a long period of time and that most of the people are unaware of the word crypto currency even. However, you never know what will happen in the near future and that it might be possible to see this world without paper money but this can only happen at time when all of the people living in this world start accepting bitcoin.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

I think that will happen someday. People and government must be following technology advantages. With digital money and paperless money, its much more safe to keep and its more flexible to transaction with it
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

I think even many countries uses bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies it will not make the paper money dissapear, because there are many people who do not have gadget to use bitcoin. For my opinion the people who uses paper will decrease and use cryptos.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

I do believe with innovation, progress of modern technology and as well as the currency / money upgrade for the upcoming years.
But I don't really think that paper money will disappear, not all countries does have the capacity to support such system.
What's on my mind is that there will be a digital transaction/money for people who knows that much and are capable of it.
While the paper money will still be an alternative to it but it won't be gone.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

there is a great possibility that the price of paper money will actually disappear from the world of finance because for now the manufacture of paper money is not very efficient and transactions using paper currency is insecure safer use of digital currency.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

I think yes, if all country has covered of internet facilities and free high speed Signal  for all people.
Every transaction must be in digital process because of that allocation no doubt paper money will become useless and it will totally disappear.    

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

We really cannot say for sure if paper money will disappear in the future but even if it will, it won't be anytime soon because it is just not possible for now as only a small percentage of the world use bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Don't get panic that in future paper money will disappear there is no chance for it at all but people might be thinking that in future cryptocurrency will take  place of the paper currency it is impossible since some countries even ban Bitcoin and in some countries they are trying to bring rules and regulation for Bitcoins. to my opinion paper money cannot be disappeared because half of the world population are not aware of Bitcoin technology.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

Paper money is not safe because paper money can be faked. With using digital money, we can secure on our money and its more flexible making transaction and pay with digital money. I am believe digital money like crypto will more popular and people will adapting it

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

It is not impossible but it is highly unlikely because of some restrictions especially in terms of technology. Implementing cashless transaction may be simple for first world countries because they have the technology needed to use it smoothly but for third world countries, it is hard to eliminate fiat because there are some places  where there is no internet connection so having a cashless transaction is impossible. Unless this issue will be solve then paper money will remain.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

It is not impossible but it is highly unlikely because of some restrictions especially in terms of technology. Implementing cashless transaction may be simple for first world countries because they have the technology needed to use it smoothly but for third world countries, it is hard to eliminate fiat because there are some places  where there is no internet connection so having a cashless transaction is impossible. Unless this issue will be solve then paper money will remain.
Cash is unlikely to go away soon.Paper currency remain the most popular ways to pay for things in most countries. But longer term, cash appears to be in a losing battle with electronic payment methods.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

If indeed the development of cryptocurrency increasingly highlighted to be supported by most governments, the possibility that it can be accepted and become a currency that is worth/legitimate to transacts. It can playing a role like as paper money, but although if it's legitimate, I still thought.. it will not be until the paper money is forgotten, like as it's closed by the excess of cryptocurrency.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

What does it mean in encrypted form? Countries negatively regard such transactions, which can not be traced. It is likely that we will increasingly use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, but nobody will tell you what will happen in reality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: