Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

In my opinion, when it comes to the day our paper money will still remain because everyone does not know that when it comes to bitcoins, especially that life is poor, of course, there are other retailers who use paper money. and most of all our countrymen still have our own money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

I don't think that. I know, the development of cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular, it has many benefits and some places have accepted Bitcoin. However, for cash to disappear is not easy. Some countries have banned Bitcoin payments; buying and paying with crypto is awkward because not everyone knows how to use them. I think the role of paper money is still very important
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

most likely the paper money will disapear... But it will take good 20 years from now to be pratical
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Paper money will never disappear because it balance the world and what do you think those places without electricity and internet connection? How to they pay each other using crypro system?. There are many advantages of using paper money instead virtual currency in this world, maybe in the future virtual currency will reign but paper money will never fade because more people are using it. Before they implemented worldwide the virtual currency they must need to develop more secure system that hard to penetrate by the hackers or someone who has a bad intensions.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

If the time come when bitcoin will ruled the world currency and accepted by people around the world then the paper money will disappear, but for or for the future if cryptocurrency had a hard time ruling the currency of the world , then paper money will always be there until such time digital currency will be use worldwide.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

In my own opinion vanishing paper money has a little posibility because everyone is using this especially the poor. Not all people are into bitcoin and internet are very costly in our country. More people cannot access the internet as well. If we are to replace paper money we will start with the younger generation that they will learn this system. 
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

Consider that there are ways to put crypto on paper, such as:

1. Paper wallets with some kind of visual encryption
2. Paper with RFID or NFC chips (will be possible to do very soon)

I think we have quite a bit of time left with paper money. At least until we move to ID implants.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people are already familiar with it using in any transactions but who knows what will.happen in the future is digital currency will be used by people in this world?
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

That could also happen. Paper money may be lost in the future. Previously, we spent money for a while then the state felt inconvenient to give up. Then the paper money instead of the pre-polymer. Right now we use both paper money and polymer money. If the future has any other currency can replace.
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

I thint it won't disappear , old hobbit die hard.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people are already familiar with it using in any transactions but who knows what will.happen in the future is digital currency will be used by people in this world?
It will disappear but totally not the overall paper money, it is just the concept of being a paper because more and more people will choose a convenient currency rather than the old system of the paper money so i think that it will just be move for being digital and not paper money anymore so the inflation can easily minimize because they will not be printing too much money.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

If the revolution of new technology will scatter through the very rural places in the world maybe the paper money will disappear , especially if bitcoin is to be legally adopted by all and every establishment around the world, but before this all happen the paper bill will always be there ,it will not totally vanished as medium of exchange.

With the advancement of technology, paper money can be disappear. People will adapting new technology and leaving the old one. With digital money like cryptocurrency, people will more safe because its almost impossible to hack on crypto account
I think otherwise, if paper money is no longer used by the public and they prefer to use cryptocurrency, the crime will be widespread, because cryptocurrency has a very high risk, especially very vulnerable to hacker attacks if we are not careful to keep the purse secrets we have.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

I think paper money can disappear if government using digital money. I am believe with cryptocurrency, its more safe than paper money as long we keep our private key and cryptocurrency more flexible.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

For me paper money will not disappear, because of small business we have in our sorroundings such as sari-sari store, Carenderia, fare and others that serve as payment. If that will happen maybe for a very very long period of time, that everything can connect totally to the system.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

As we further engage to the future we can see our technologies enhancing by a fraction and everything we do involves technologies in it. Paper money is just the currency of our past and the current. As of the future I think cryptocurrencies are going to be accepted and used in any of the transactions made by people also an investment for them. Since cryptocurrencies are viewed in technologies it can be said that it might be the future of currency but right now cryptos isn't that much appreciated but maybe soon enough it will be legalized.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
Cash is the means of payment used over the last 2,000 years. However, the role of cash is gradually being replaced by other forms of payment such as electronic payments. It is not only a means of payment, but it also represents the economy of a country. I think the government will not accept this
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

For me paper money will not disappear, because of small business we have in our sorroundings such as sari-sari store, Carenderia, fare and others that serve as payment. If that will happen maybe for a very very long period of time, that everything can connect totally to the system.

Paper money will be too hard to be washed out in any estate especially here in our country. Not all countrymen are well educated and knowledgeable enough with the digital world. Not even all has credit cards which means it will be very difficult to implement a zero paper money society. With regards to using bitcoin as mode of payment, strong internet connection must be provided and    wide campaign about bitcoin must be done.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

The form of non-cash is being widely applied in countries around the world. ATMs are gradually eliminated, and homeless people are also equipped with card terminals. The trend not to use cash is not only developed in European countries but also in Asia
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

It's very difficult to disappearnce of paper money but it may be possible in future. Nowdays all people are used to woth the paper money and many of poeple still don't trust into cryptocurrency and many of old people think that how can currency become online and such things. But young generation accept the bitcoin and they started to use to with it. So if we give proper knowledge about bitcoin to all over the world then it might be possible that cryptocurrency will take place of paper money.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

I think it will not happen because of some people didn’t know what bitcoin and the purpose of it. While some don’t have the interest to know what is bitcoin. This kind of people will continue to use paper money because they need to be knowledgeable first how bitcoin works and how they will going to use it. It might just decrease the supply of paper money because of the people that are using bitcoin as their wallet but it will not disappear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: