Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

For sure money papers will disappear in the future the world is going digital right and all transactions will be made by credit cards when this happens we may even need to apply cryptocurrency technologies on our currencies in order to protect transactions.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

If cryotocurrency development increases in the coming years then the fiat money will decrease.But the possibility of this to completely replace the paper money is less because fiat money system is in the use for centuries and it is the best ever system that is the reason it hold this longer but the new cryotocurrency system gave us decentralization and secured when compared to fiat so it is in our hand that we choose either the new technology or the traditional system.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

I think it will never gonna happen in the future. Manufacturing of paper money is controlled by the government or central bank unlike bitcoins which is decentralized. This is one of the reasons why paper money won't disappear in the coming times.Secondly,the government had already invested production facilities that generates millions of paper money everyday as medium of exchange for goods and services within the economy.So if it being replaced with electronic money like bitcoin, all the investments made for production of paper money will be squandered.I believed paper money remain as it is even with the presence of cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Thinking about the paper money will disappear definately its hard to ellimanate because cryptocurrency is very unstable value in a market making the government will not allow to legalized the cryptocurrency as they think it can not contribute much highly to the taxation of the industry world wide.
i think government will find solution to able legalize cryptocurrency, with that legalization can to levy taxes. but should be able to find solution for negative effects of cryptocurrency
Agree with you as much as beneficial bitcoin is then our government should take interest in bitcoin investment by the government, bitcoin has reliability for fast and huge transaction, we can use only one thing in this matter that will be our patience, Japan is the first country which took huge step of bitcoin legalization and trust me it has improved the value of bitcoin in the whole world., no need to listen the bad news about bitcoin just focus on your goal of life, and earn profit from it with patience, bitcoin has all the abilities to become the future currency.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

Hello!
In my opinion paper money will disappear is sooner or later! Digital money will surely throne. But I think it will be a coin issued by governments, and they control it, with support funds and control systems.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

If cryotocurrency development increases in the coming years then the fiat money will decrease.But the possibility of this to completely replace the paper money is less because fiat money system is in the use for centuries and it is the best ever system that is the reason it hold this longer but the new cryotocurrency system gave us decentralization and secured when compared to fiat so it is in our hand that we choose either the new technology or the traditional system.
I agree to that the user of the fiat money will be just get lessen and it will not be going to make the whole fiat money to disappear because cryptocurrencies are unstable and they are good as an assets and there is no chance for them to beat fiat since they have some problems like expensive fee to just execute a transaction which is a little bit more expensive rather than using fiat money.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

Yes it will disappear in the future if jack ma's plan will be used by different countries, jack ma is the founder of alibaba and he is planning to live a cashless country in the future but the only problem is not everyone is rich enough to join this kind of lifestyle.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think it would be hard for the government to make it happen. Each countries has different currency so I believe that it is really impossible to replace fiat. Physical money is known to be our way to transact and most of the people around us got no idea about bitcoin yet. Fiat is an easier way for us to do transactions so it won't disappear that easy.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

No i dont think so.. every country has a clear regulation to protect their main currency
Yet they will do anything to protect it and prevent it from collapses.. so i think fiat money will stay exist as it is
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

It will happen when the government try to adopt the digital currency like Bitcoin. But as of now as far as regulation is concerned, it can be done right now. Maybe in the future, digital currency or money will be legalize in the world but paper money will still exist. Also considering that the price of every cryptocurrency is unstable, it will be likely a disadvantage to be a replacement of paper money.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

It will happen when the government try to adopt the digital currency like Bitcoin. But as of now as far as regulation is concerned, it can be done right now. Maybe in the future, digital currency or money will be legalize in the world but paper money will still exist. Also considering that the price of every cryptocurrency is unstable, it will be likely a disadvantage to be a replacement of paper money.
We are talking about paper money here which we already know how things are gradually becoming with the advancement in technology even without the use of blockchain. It is either you are using your ATM to do transactions, or you are practically using the internet or mobile app to transfer funds and pay some fees, so, with the way things are already, I believe it is just a matter of time, before we finally start seeing paper money going into extinction in some places as it spreads to lower regions.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

No it wont because not all the people know the existence of it and not all the people can provide a device to afford those things especially to the remote areas beside our ancestors used fiat over a century its not easy to replace what people traditionally use.
Soon, you can’t expect such kind of thing as it is too early to say anything like that paper money will be disappeared. However, the only thing which can happen and that too after a long period of time is that you can see the usage of paper money being greatly reduced and that too at time when majority of the people living in this world will get to know about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

I do not think so . Paper money is needed to spend small payments in our daily lives. may be limited, but can not disappear. so that it can disappear, the technology of mankind must have breakthroughs and now I have not seen it.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

"Cash will probably not exist in ten years' time." Not long ago, deutsche bank chief executive John g lane in davos prediction, and the recent preparation for set up the institute of digital currency of the people's bank of news further triggered heated debate, from all walks of life are suspect that the central bank digital currency moved closer.

Now the issue of digital currency is still in the discussion stage, is a kind of monetary value symbol innovation mechanism, many problems are still in the research. In practice, however, people have become increasingly inclined to use electronic banking and electronic payments rather than paper money. In this trend, the future circulation of paper money may be reduced.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Maybe one hundred years later, the paper won't disappear. You know, on many occasions, you can use paper money to trade. In some public sectors, paper money must be used as buses, and paper money must be used in some areas that are not very perfect, and a more important reason is that the paper money is printed by the state. If the paper money disappears then the power of the country can be weakened, which is not willing to be seen by the government of every country.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

Fiat money is important in our economy. Fiat money has important function in our society. Fiat money will not disappear because of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that people in the future will use both fiat money and cryptocurrencies.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Fiat money is important in our economy. Fiat money has important function in our society. Fiat money will not disappear because of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that people in the future will use both fiat money and cryptocurrencies.
I completely agree with you, because I can not imagine how older people will use crypto currency. For them, it's not only profitable, but it's much easier to use Fiat.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

I do not think so . Paper money is needed to spend small payments in our daily lives. may be limited, but can not disappear. so that it can disappear, the technology of mankind must have breakthroughs and now I have not seen it.

Actually if paper money would disappear, the coins will be the first one and then soon the paper money. But it will take time, not just few years but probably more than ten years. When the leaders can't think of anything to replace the materials they use to create paper money.

Sooner or later what we are going to use is ATM (debit and credit cards) and probably cryptocurrency ATM cards.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

I completely agree with you, because I can not imagine how older people will use crypto currency. For them, it's not only profitable, but it's much easier to use Fiat.

I think you are underestimating the knowledge and skill of the older people in terms of using technologies. You might be surprised but there are a lot of them are really technology junkies and know more a lot than you.

I don't see them having a trouble on using Digital currencies the only thing here is that, will be crypto currencies be used so massively that it will be used by the old people these time? I think not, the older people in the future are us users and using it is not that hard right? I just hope that when we are actually old, transacting and paying using Bitcoin will be really common.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

I do not think that paper money will disappear at all, because bitcoin is not taxed. And imagine that if all people start using bitcoin instead of cash, the countries will collapse, there will be nothing to fill the budget of the countries and then everything will collapse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: