Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2409 times)
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

In some future it can and will happen, but for the foreseeable I think Fiat is not going anywhere, so what is the mechanism of transition from Fiat is not clear now.

Not all countries are adopting cryptocurrencies used as payment system. For me paper money or fiat money is impossible to be disappear because it is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity. The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of. And even children knows how to use fiat money rather than virtual currency.
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

I think paper money will never disappear. Paper money can be used by everyone without needing internet system. internet system won't be available everywhere and forever, that's why cryptocurrency won't replace paper money. all they can do is reducing the circulation of paper money, replace it to fiat money. less cash, not cashless like what is happening in Scandinavian countries.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Paper money never go out of use, because people will not easily understand all about the digital currency. It needs time to reach the common people who are not good with technology advancement. In this regard paper money will continue its usage forever.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
romeo23

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Probably not due to its sheer simpleness and familiarity. Cash money will not disappear. There will be always demand for paper money. People still like hard money and do not trust the banks or the government. Also, crime organizations will ensure that paper money stays around. However, the amount of paper money will keep decreasing with development of technology...
Alexddr

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
Banks and the government will not allow this, as they will lose their profits and financial control over the population. Perhaps in the distant and distant future, when corrupt governments and the banking system disappear in the current manifestation, digital money will replace Fiat, but for this the human mind need to change. Then all countries of the world will unite, but for this it is nessesary some kind of global threat (meteorite or aliens' outbreak or a worldwide epidemic ...)
Amrxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Paper money will be less and less, but their replacement is likely to be in the electronic equivalent. Cryptos will receive a share of the payments market, but will never replace the money
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

any sophisticated technically important banknote money. I think it will co-exist with the virtual payment later. but for the paper money still there. so the future of paper money remains.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

It seems that this topic has been repeated many times. In the near future, I think this will not happen. People still need paper money to buy something of small value as well as in daily life. However, it will soon be completely replaced by digital currency. That is the trend of the future

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I do not think so. Paper money will not go away. Because people really need cash to buy. Paper money is very convenient for people to buy directly. In the future there will be more digital money coming out but paper money is still used by everyone. so paper money will not disappear.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

I do not think so. Paper money will not go away. Because people really need cash to buy. Paper money is very convenient for people to buy directly. In the future there will be more digital money coming out but paper money is still used by everyone. so paper money will not disappear.
First of all, paper money makes it easy for old people and children to make purchases. If we remove this possibility, then for these people the digital little seems to be a real catastrophe.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think paper money will never disappear. Paper money can be used by everyone without needing internet system. internet system won't be available everywhere and forever, that's why cryptocurrency won't replace paper money. all they can do is reducing the circulation of paper money, replace it to fiat money. less cash, not cashless like what is happening in Scandinavian countries.
Even if it does not disappear entirely now, I am still very sure that a time will come when there would be limited usage for it. I cannot say much for countries that may have some limitations as regards to internet and technology, but for most developed countries and even some developing countries, things are already getting cashless, and I believe as time goes on, with this new generation taking over, it would be hard to even find paper money in circulation.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Maybe yes maybe no, I love to stand at the middle. We do not know the exact thing waiting for us in the future, if the to stop the existing of the paper money makes the world better then that will be great for everyone of us. But the truth is, not all countries or some parts of a nation are totally aware of the modern system. So to eliminate the paper money could not be a helpful step for them and this should need to be consider.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Paper money will be less and less, but their replacement is likely to be in the electronic equivalent. Cryptos will receive a share of the payments market, but will never replace the money
yes sure already the use of bitcoin is now getting higher than the paper money so I know in future we will see that bitcoin is getting better than paper money in our society, gradually bitcoin is increasing in price but we will have to hold with high amount of patience, in my place bitcoin is replacing paper money because the use of bitcoin is much more than paper money for daily shopping and for online payment as well, increasing price of bitcoin is asking us that investing in bitcoin is full of profit.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

yes sure already the use of bitcoin is now getting higher than the paper money so I know in future we will see that bitcoin is getting better than paper money in our society, gradually bitcoin is increasing in price but we will have to hold with high amount of patience, in my place bitcoin is replacing paper money because the use of bitcoin is much more than paper money for daily shopping and for online payment as well, increasing price of bitcoin is asking us that investing in bitcoin is full of profit.
I believe in that in the future paper money will gonna disappear as we all know that we are already having a technology which is incomparable and no doubt that in the future they will finally adapt cryptocurrency, but I don't think that we are still alive when that happens, maybe still more years to process before it will implement.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

could happen, because in my country also set the money card / e-card. so if the paper money is gone I think maybe. not just crypto why but e-card too
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

In the third world country, paper money is still most useful even at height of online payments and transactions. That's because it doesn't require any expensive devices and wifi.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
holden4591

Activity: 72
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

I do not think so. Cash money will not disappear. There will be always demand for paper money.  Coins and paper currency remain the most popular ways to pay in most countries. Paper money can be used by everyone without needing Internet system. Internet system won't be available everywhere and forever, that's why cryptocurrency won't replace paper money.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

I guess it will not happen anytime soon, even though people already used mobile money or e-money still majority of the worlds population using paper money for everyday transactions. Not everyone have access on wifi and gadgets.

DaltonRoi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

I'm a faithful believer that it will not disappear and that it will coexist along with the cryptocurrencies, although I do not remove the side or the possibility that it disappears and that in 20 years I will be displaced by cryptocurrencies.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

There is an evolution in the fiat money because for example, now most of the countries has plastic money and i gues that in 20-25 years the so called paper money will vanish because they are expensive and dirty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: