Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:17:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2409 times)
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

no. it's very difficult to deplete paper money because this very important to remote or mountain areas.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Paper money is just going to be around for a sometime whiles cryptocurrency fully develop to take control of the finances of this world.It is just a matter of time when paper money shall be no more.Every body wants saftey,speed and efficiency in financial transactions.Paper money wastes time as one has to go through a hassles sometimes at the banks just to withdraw their own hard earned money.Crypto will give that hassle free transaction hence it is set to take over the world of money soon.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

BTCs are now worthless, they can not afford cash because they are too risky to hold, They do not have the same high liquidity as paper money. So they will never be able to replace cash.
I think paper money is the core part of world economy and i think it will be not easy for digital currency to replace it because not all the people know the existence of it and not all the people can provide a device to afford those things especially to the remote areas beside our ancestors used fiat over a century its not easy to replace what people traditionally use.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

BTCs are now worthless, they can not afford cash because they are too risky to hold, They do not have the same high liquidity as paper money. So they will never be able to replace cash.
I think paper money is the core part of world economy and i think it will be not easy for digital currency to replace it because not all the people know the existence of it and not all the people can provide a device to afford those things especially to the remote areas beside our ancestors used fiat over a century its not easy to replace what people traditionally use.
there is a point also that gan, it is currently bitcoin has decreased so dilastis, and indeed btc it also will not replace the paper money until whenever. because the banknotes are protected.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
If we look at the present marketing system globally, considering the flow of exchange and trading process internationally. Perhaps, it is to early for a global cryptocurrency manifestation. We need to calibrate the entire system to implement such innovation. However, the possibilities are still there since no one really knows what would happen in the future of global market. Mankind is always looking for periodical changes that can bring convenience to the people.
Honestly, bitcoin has the greatest potential to be the leading future currency, but let's be real that nowadays paper money is still being used by many around the world and bitcoin has a young and developing economy. Not all people know about its efficacy, and does not know how internet world functions and its access, where crytpo is most reliant with internet. However, I still strongly believe that if we educate others, let them understand about crypto and if we continue to strengthen and  stabilize it, then it's extremely possible that crypto will dominate over paper money in the future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

,,,l think it is not impossible that fiat money will disapper, if, all nations become united one, but if, it won't be happened, paper money would still remain.
I am sure that bitcoin has the full potential to become the future currency. It is because it is highly liquid and with every new country accepting the technology, the chances of disappearance of the currency of that country increase because the more people will start using it. The need to print the money will decrease and in future, the paper currency will be very scare or even just in the museums.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Cannot say certanly , but seems like everything is going that way. Cryptocurrencies and electronic money are already taken over many thing in my country, so
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

I think it won't disappear that easy and that fast because there are lots of things to consider first before replacing fiat. Paper money is the most known currency around the globe and most people are uneducated about what bitcoin is so I think people and even the government might still doubt about it despite of it's great potential.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

I think it won't disappear that easy and that fast because there are lots of things to consider first before replacing fiat. Paper money is the most known currency around the globe and most people are uneducated about what bitcoin is so I think people and even the government might still doubt about it despite of it's great potential.
well, for now I can not think if fiat is replaced with crypto. all trade will be all digital. so, I think paper money is never lost, and of course it will always be there. I am sure that bitcoin, and paper money will grow together.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
newalchemy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

I think that the only paper money that will continue to exist are old-school gold certificates. The rational behind this is that Gold represents a real store-of-value that has always been a store-of-value for all of time, and will likely continue to do so. Maybe if cryptocurrency tokens/smart contracts can digitize that, that will be gone too, but there will be luddites for a while who swear by gold, instead of crypto.

But yes, I think there will only be precious metals, and cryptocurrency in the long term. These two forms of currency are two organic types of currency. Grown naturally by organic forces. Fiat currency is inorganic. Its value was decided by an authoritarian rather than the people.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

What an interesting question. I think it will happen someday, everyone will use solar energy-like smartphones and it will be possible to pay 24/7

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

What an interesting question. I think it will happen someday, everyone will use solar energy-like smartphones and it will be possible to pay 24/7

Everything in the world is developed quick and money is also like that first development of money is also developed like that in future it will be possible and not possible both are happen if online currency is developed to a higher stage it will be possible.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Ninciabr

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

The number of non-cash purchases increases. But this does not mean that we will pay in stores cryptocurrency, as it is not a national currency.
newalchemy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

No fiat won't disappear, maybe if poverty is stopped because not everyone could afford to own crypto wallet and others aren't that knowledgeable enough to understand how crypto works. Plus it'll be harder to determine the real value of bitcoin/crypto if fiat suddenly disappears. Paper money still has some pros for example when there's no power in your place.

It really depends on the time frame we are talking about. Fiat will be along for likely our whole lives. Our kids lives, however is a different story. The federal reserve is actively researching the possibility of crypto-fiat. its within the realm of possibility.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

You are talking about cashless society as it is something from the SiFi. I already get salary on my card, I pay for everything (almost) with my card. I use cash only to go on the market to buy some fruits and stuff, only coz here sellers still do not accept debit card payments. So, I already live in the future you are talking about.
Many people from development countries are living like that and that is profitable to the central bank and the government generally, coz they do not hold for money printing. I think such practice is going to come in to every corner of the world soon and crypto currencies are going to be as a side business in the process of cashless society statement. 
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

No fiat won't disappear, maybe if poverty is stopped because not everyone could afford to own crypto wallet and others aren't that knowledgeable enough to understand how crypto works. Plus it'll be harder to determine the real value of bitcoin/crypto if fiat suddenly disappears. Paper money still has some pros for example when there's no power in your place.

It really depends on the time frame we are talking about. Fiat will be along for likely our whole lives. Our kids lives, however is a different story. The federal reserve is actively researching the possibility of crypto-fiat. its within the realm of possibility.
the federal reserve has the ability, But as far as I know, he does not yet use the Crypto currency. The state system is not yet prepared for such an impact, and they do not intend to use crypto currency in state institutions.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

There are many things to be consider if paper money disappear and replace by cryptocurrency,the situation now is all of us cannot access bitcoin,if paper money will disappear what will others use.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:23:01 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:40:25 PM by DaftAjax

Do you mean, "will in the future, paper money disappears?".

It probably could. I mean, it already reached its peak where the banks will support financial support to the clients, and to think that they could reach out to the digital money just to say that they're progressing tech-wise. But in truth, soon the paper money will be replaced by digital currency.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Wibisono

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

Yes, of course, it could happen.
Crypto can replace paper money.
But it requires a long process and a short period of time.
Now many countries do not agree to use bitcoin.
This complicates the development of the cryptocurrency in the country if the permit has not been obtained.
And I think if in the future use crypto the system is not decentralized but will become centralized and will be centrally controlled.
jeremypwr
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 5195

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

There is far too much printed currencies in the world to totally replace them all.
While there is a great chance that BTC will be an alternative to fiat, we can not assume paper money will eventually disappear.

█████████████████████████
███████████▄█████████████
██████▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀████████
███████▄███▄███▄█████████
████▀██▀██▀░▀████▀░▀█████
███████████░███▀██▄██████
████▀██▀██░░░█░░░████████
███████████░███▄█▀░▀█████
████▀██▀██▄░▄███▄░░░▄████
███████▀███▀███▀██▄██████
██████▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░▄████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████████████████████

.Bitcasino.io.

.BTC  ✦  Where winners play  BTC.

████
████
░░▄████▄████████████▄███▄▄
░███████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄
▀████████████████████████▀
░░▀▀████████████████████
██████████████████▄█████████
██
▐███████▀███████▀██▄██████
███████▄██▄█▀████▀████████
░░██████▀▀▀▄▄▄████▀▀████
██▐██████████▀███▀█████████████    ████
███
████████████
███████████████    ████
█████▀████████████████▀
███████▀▀▀█████████▀▀

..✦ Play now... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: