Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

In recent years, the voice of digital currency has become louder and louder. The digital currency, represented by bitcoin, has become one of the most popular ways for many people. In fact, in many countries around the world, traditional paper money has been neglected and replaced by digital payment methods.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

paper money will not go extinct in the future, paper money will still be used by some countries for capital sale transactions, electronic money only simplify, but paper money is a culture of every country, and will never be eliminated
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

I think, bitcoin will not be able to replace paper money because people still need paper money and that is the official currency of a country, so people prefer to use paper money because it is easier to use
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

Fiat money should not disappear. Another question is its amount. I suppose more people will start using digital money as cryptocurrency is more convenient.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I think, bitcoin will not be able to replace paper money because people still need paper money and that is the official currency of a country, so people prefer to use paper money because it is easier to use
Indeed bitcoin will not replace paper money. because banknotes are still in use for payment and the possibility of bitcoin later as an option for payment but not to replace paper money
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think it is too impossible for now since a lot of countries haven't known bitcoin yet. Yes, it is known to some counties but unfortunately, some countries are banning it too. A lotbof people don't know how to access bitcoin due to their age and level and education. It is important that people will be educated with bitcoin first.
it's possible, there is no impossible in this world. Like lets think about it,  can we imagine about this crypto coin in old times? we never imagine about bitcoin, but after people change and peoples are regenerrated and the technology advance influenced our life, so make the peoples can make digital asset like bitcoin, its amazing, and we cant prediction about the FUTURE, will paper money disappear or not.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Probably not due to its sheer simpleness and familiarity. Cash money will not disappear. There will be always demand for paper money. People still like hard money and do not trust the banks or the government. Also, crime organizations will ensure that paper money stays around. However, the amount of paper money will keep decreasing with development of technology...
I do not think paper money will disappear because there are places where people do not even accept dollar as a medium of exchange but only their own currency. Also the printed money is so huge in amount that canceling it by the government will cost them more than million dollars.  Gold backs the paper money and what will the gold do if the paper money disappears. Don’t tell me we are going back to the coinage period. But Bitcoin do have the potential to outshine the paper money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

I do not think paper money will disappear. It was formed long ago and always important to us since ancient times. It is difficult to change habits and how to use them easily and simply. Paper money is indeed the achievement of government and banking to sustain the development of society and the economy. Over the course of many years, the paper money was proved its worth.
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

On my opinion paper money is disappearing. Paper money is less in  circulation. And due to the popularization of the crypto currency, this process can be accelerated
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

I don't blieve on it. People will never stop using paper momey at my opinion because of governments that still not ready to use blockchain technology for national currency.

Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

I think hardly we will live until the moment the world goes completely to the cryptocurrency. While this simply does not carry any benefit to the ordinary consumer
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

Well, since our technologies are developing too fast, so I think it possible for paper money to disappear in future, of course we should undertsnad, that it won;t happen in next 30 or maybe even 50 years, because first we need internet conection almost everywhere and I don't think that our society, ready to live without "curtains".
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

I think it will not because paper money is very efficient and easy to use even though it looks old, paper money will persist and continue to exist despite the fact that digital money is more practical but how to use it is still difficult by some people.

KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

There is many and many else signs about paper money disappearing, it is The passed stage of world economy, but there is time needed for overall changes to take place
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

I don't think the paper money will disappear but I'm sure that digital currency will be a major trend in the future. With the major acceptance of people nowadays with digital currency. It is cheap, fast, easy and convenient so most probably that those with internet connection will be able to utilize this option. But paper money will stay but not in majority.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.
Yeah that's true and I believe that it will never happened that future paper money disappear because some of the population here are  not using currency also they are not aware on how to use it unless  if the government teach us all on how to use it.
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

I though paper money impossible to disapear because not everyone has knowledge about cryptocurrency. Not everyone can afford personal wallet of crypto.
But I belive also that cryptocurrency will be the payment system for the future

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

Digital money mainly refers to the monetary form, does not cause the currency to shrink. The size of the currency is still controlled by the central bank, and the issue of paper money or digital currency is only a change in form. With the development of science and technology, people use electronic banking and electronic payment more than paper money when shopping.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

i guess not we still need to use paper or fiat currency even though we say that bitcoin is trending some of the people who don't use internet or not aware about bitcoin will be affected if that happen so i dont think that bitcoin will replace fiat currency in the future.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

I think it won't disappear that easy and that fast because there are lots of things to consider first before replacing fiat. Paper money is the most known currency around the globe and most people are uneducated about what bitcoin is so I think people and even the government might still doubt about it despite of it's great potential.
well, for now I can not think if fiat is replaced with crypto. all trade will be all digital. so, I think paper money is never lost, and of course it will always be there. I am sure that bitcoin, and paper money will grow together.
With the passage of time people will use only Bitcoin for buying and selling anything because the governments will soon realize that they are wasting huge budget on making paper notes means fiat currency, printing and paper manufacturing costs. They will shift to crypto that will save all their budgets and will utilize that.

As well literacy rate in increasing day by day and people are now attaching and connecting to technologies so they will easily handle internet transactions and wallet etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: