Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
This is a prediction and I can not predict this. I really do not know what will happen in the future. Even if the paper money will be lost and replaced with a digital currency. That means the digital currency is very able to keep up with the times and technology. Of course whatever will happen in the future. I'm sure everything is for the common good.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

I think one day the paper money will be useless. Because paper money is not secure currency. Everybody wants to use a secure currency. And already people use the online transaction for their needs. And day by day online transaction getting more and more popularity.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

I think it would be hard if the paper money disappeared, because many people still lack of knowledge about the crypto world. Many people don't understand about crypto, they don't know about internet or social media which advertised cryptocurrency. It's going to be a long journey for people to understand to cryptocurrency, and as we know that digital money needs wallet that only can be access by computer or smartphone with the connection of internet. All we need is time to process all the information about cryptocurrency, but all of this could only happen if the country allowed and supported the crypto world.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think this is impossible because replacing the paper money with something digital is unexplainable yet as of the moment.  I can't see anything in the world that has enough technology or power to do such thing even bitcoin I think.  I thing to that paper money has a part with peoples lives and also in the history.   So if ever that something replays the paper money it will be hard or difficult to do this 

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

In 2050 people will joke to each other, that in 2018 we live and pay a paper to each other Smiley I am sure it will be fun, but ofcourse paper cash is  dead

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

That sounds pretty fantastic. This is possible in the scenario of a new American sci-Fi movie. But not in real life.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

I think the government will not be easy to let the paper currency disappear, and in the future paper money will continue to exist and can still be used for transaction needs.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

It's obvious that money gonna change in future but nobody can't predict exactly how it gonna be. At my opinion paper money is not bad and also safe way of economy.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

It will not be possible. However paper money is the most widely recognized exchange rate in the world. Existence is ingrained from antiquity, paper money is also the beginning of the economic exchange rate.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

That's not possible because  paper money is recognized throughout the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: