Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ===>MBET.IO NEWLOOK STILL THE #1 RACEBOOK IN CRYPTO<===  (Read 19514 times)
mBet_Macyn

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

SyGambler, have you tried out this site yet? I almost forgot that I really wanted to check this out and OP, I still really would like to see televised games streamed at some point. I usually only bet on games I also want to watch, I know it's not so exciting with horse racing but I don't know to be honest since I've never actually tried it!
In terms of racing it's easy enough for us to link up streaming - but with sports it's hard to legally do it without paying a massive sum. As we're just a small group of guys we're much more focused on bringing you guys a quality product through more markets and new betting opportunities just like we've done with racing! I think you should give racing a chance (why not try out our risk free bet!), it's pretty entertaining to watch and easy to keep on a roll as when one race finishes another's starting up.

Radio streaming can be done, but I doubt that's what you're looking for. We have radio streams already linked up to our racing if you want to check that out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

SyGambler, have you tried out this site yet? I almost forgot that I really wanted to check this out and OP, I still really would like to see televised games streamed at some point. I usually only bet on games I also want to watch, I know it's not so exciting with horse racing but I don't know to be honest since I've never actually tried it!

no haven't yet but checked the odds many times and they need to reduce the margin
to be honest can't find a single reason to bet here since the odds are lower than all the other sites , so the owners should really consider this in case they want to have future here
mBet_Macyn

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

no haven't yet but checked the odds many times and they need to reduce the margin
to be honest can't find a single reason to bet here since the odds are lower than all the other sites , so the owners should really consider this in case they want to have future here
Can we have an example of where you'd like to see this fixed? I think we have reasonable positions and allow for larger bet sizes. Especially in Racing where we are the only Fixed Odds product in the market.
I'm always keen to hear feedback on what people want to see from us.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

Can we have an example of where you'd like to see this fixed? I think we have reasonable positions. Especially in Racing where we are the only Fixed Odds product in the market.

the odds are higher in other sites , for example China vs Thailand
China X2.68 in your site , X2.71 in bitcoinrush
draw X3.10 in your site , X3.29 in bitcoinrush
Thailand X2.56 in your site , X2.76 in bitcoinrush
you need to make the odds better if you want people to bet with you , cause at the moment there is no reason to bet with you guys especially that you are still new and not well established
about the horse racing I did compare your odds with betfair ,and got better prices in betfair as well but the good thing is that you are the only bitcoin site that offer horse racing
mBet_Macyn

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

Can we have an example of where you'd like to see this fixed? I think we have reasonable positions. Especially in Racing where we are the only Fixed Odds product in the market.

you need to make the odds better if you want people to bet with you , cause at the moment there is no reason to bet with you guys especially that you are still new and not well established
about the horse racing I did compare your odds with betfair ,and got better prices in betfair as well but the good thing is that you are the only bitcoin site that offer horse racing
Thanks for the feedback. We'll be looking over it in the office today and making an executive decision on what we're going to do. Hopefully I can come back with good news for the informed punter. In terms of betfair, I highly suggest you look at our racing events when they're close to jumping. You'll find we're more than competitive with the pricing. I can't speak for betfair without my vpn on but I can tell you for that race that just jumped at Kenilworth we were 121% compared to 125% lowest I could find elsewhere.

Our trading model has a somewhat different approach when it comes to Horse Racing trading. Whereas UK markets usually stay at the same percentage the whole time from creation to the jump, we will start our margin wider and move our margins in as the money starts to move.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

I have tried also to compare on the odds on other sites as well which as you mentioned they do really have lower odds compared to them which it wont really be appealing specially this one is newly launched.They should took into consideration that they should offer either equal or high a bit to other traditional sites which will might spark up the interest the advantage of this is that they do have btc option if higher odds will be changed then i might consider playing on this one.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

I have tried also to compare on the odds on other sites as well which as you mentioned they do really have lower odds compared to them which it wont really be appealing specially this one is newly launched.They should took into consideration that they should offer either equal or high a bit to other traditional sites which will might spark up the interest the advantage of this is that they do have btc option if higher odds will be changed then i might consider playing on this one.
It might be because of their promo, I mean all the other sites don't have such a promo so having a little less odd is not too bad for us but yeah if we don't consider this offer then yes it is bad they will surely have to adjust their odds a little bit to compete with the current competition
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

It might be because of their promo, I mean all the other sites don't have such a promo so having a little less odd is not too bad for us but yeah if we don't consider this offer then yes it is bad they will surely have to adjust their odds a little bit to compete with the current competition

the odds isn't lower a little , it's lower a lot and you will be missing value if you bet here and skip the other bitcoin bookies
most sportsbettors are value seekers , so I bet the majority of bettors want higher odds rather than promo or any other type of bonuses
but as I said mbet is unique since they offer racing and they are the only site that offers these events
JL421

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

the odds isn't lower a little , it's lower a lot and you will be missing value if you bet here and skip the other bitcoin bookies
most sportsbettors are value seekers , so I bet the majority of bettors want higher odds rather than promo or any other type of bonuses
but as I said mbet is unique since they offer racing and they are the only site that offers these events
Well yeah i don't bet with really high amount so these promos are fine for me but yeah the site can't really depend on these promos as they don't generate much profit for the site , might as well give them a loss

I also would like to say that site was very slow when i tried and the horse racing picks never opened for me , anyone else facing or is it just me. I did clear cookies, cache but the problem still existed
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Well yeah i don't bet with really high amount so these promos are fine for me but yeah the site can't really depend on these promos as they don't generate much profit for the site , might as well give them a loss

I also would like to say that site was very slow when i tried and the horse racing picks never opened for me , anyone else facing or is it just me. I did clear cookies, cache but the problem still existed
Promos are just good for temporary basis but not the thing that a gambling site can rely on.Higher odds which will really be important and i believe the same thing that majority of bettors wants higher odds than promos which i completely agree with sygambler on the thing he do said.

The site isnt slow and it do works perfectly fine when i do browse up either on horse racing picks and other sports as wel. You might have a slow internet connection.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mBet_Shaun (OP)

Activity: 307
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

Thanks for all the feedback guys. 

As you have rightly said we are a Race-book more than a Sports-book.  But in an effort to keep to the crowd happy we will be reviewing our sports pricing model.

We believe that we are one of the sharpest on Racing pricing and we are sure that we offer as much if not more racing than the larger fiat operators.

Keep an eye on our NBA Playoff 11.5 spread today, we will go to a $2 line for the hour before the jump (limited to 10 mBTC). I'm sure you will find it hard to beat that for a price. 

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

As you have rightly said we are a Race-book more than a Sports-book.  But in an effort to keep to the crowd happy we will be reviewing our sports pricing model.

We believe that we are one of the sharpest on Racing pricing and we are sure that we offer as much if not more racing than the larger fiat operators.

Keep an eye on our NBA Playoff 11.5 spread today, we will go to a $2 line for the hour before the jump (limited to 10 mBTC). I'm sure you will find it hard to beat that for a price. 

yeah looking at the horse racing prices at the moment it's really great , thanks for the good lines
do you add the lines at the race day or the night before ?? hope you have the lines the night before the race instead of the day of the races
will definitely start betting on horses with you for some events
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

yeah looking at the horse racing prices at the moment it's really great , thanks for the good lines
do you add the lines at the race day or the night before ?? hope you have the lines the night before the race instead of the day of the races

It depends on the market. We tend to go up on UK and Australian prices early for the gallops.  Other markets like the USA and South Africa or some of the Europeans we tend to go up day of or later.

We will run the $2 line again for game 3, it will be for the last hour of betting.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 01:40:05 PM by SyGambler

As you have rightly said we are a Race-book more than a Sports-book.  But in an effort to keep to the crowd happy we will be reviewing our sports pricing model.

It depends on the market. We tend to go up on UK and Australian prices early for the gallops.  Other markets like the USA and South Africa or some of the Europeans we tend to go up day of or later.

We will run the $2 line again for game 3, it will be for the last hour of betting.

ok thanks for the answer , I did my first 5mbtc bet so is there anything I should do to get it back if the bet lost or will you credit my account automatically ?
hope to see you guys with the big names in bitcoin gambling since you are offering what others aren't offering

also do you welcome winners or do you limit the players that win ?
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

As you have rightly said we are a Race-book more than a Sports-book.  But in an effort to keep to the crowd happy we will be reviewing our sports pricing model.

It depends on the market. We tend to go up on UK and Australian prices early for the gallops.  Other markets like the USA and South Africa or some of the Europeans we tend to go up day of or later.

ok thanks for the answer , I did my first 5mbtc bet so is there anything I should do to get it back if the bet lost or will you credit my account automatically ?
hope to see you guys with the big names in bitcoin gambling since you are offering what others aren't offering

You don't need to do anything if the bet loses the account will be credited a bonus balance.  You will see that you have a bonus wallet in the account drop down.  You simply bet in the bonus currency until the terms are met and it will be credited to your account as mBTC.

As for the welcome winners question, we welcome all punters, we do have limits for different events, but we wont clip a punter unless they are doing something shifty.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

You don't need to do anything if the bet loses the account will be credited a bonus balance.  You will see that you have a bonus wallet in the account drop down.  You simply bet in the bonus currency until the terms are met and it will be credited to your account as mBTC.

As for the welcome winners question, we welcome all punters, we do have limits for different events, but we wont clip a punter unless they are doing something shifty.

well my bet just lost but can't see any refund in my balance or in bonus , is the bonus balance the same as promo ?? cause can't see anything related to refund and my promo balance is still zero
can you please check it for me ?
JL421

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Promos are just good for temporary basis but not the thing that a gambling site can rely on.Higher odds which will really be important and i believe the same thing that majority of bettors wants higher odds than promos which i completely agree with sygambler on the thing he do said.

The site isnt slow and it do works perfectly fine when i do browse up either on horse racing picks and other sports as wel. You might have a slow internet connection.
My internet connection is pretty fast, i get a speed of 15 mbps could you share with me what browser you used , i was using chrome maybe chrome might be the reason for site loading slowly for me.
I'll try some other browser and update if i still face this problem
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

well my bet just lost but can't see any refund in my balance or in bonus , is the bonus balance the same as promo ?? cause can't see anything related to refund and my promo balance is still zero
can you please check it for me ?

I just checked, doesn't seem to be any outstanding.  Maybe refresh your browser?  If that doesn't work PM me and I will look into it.  Cheers

mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

My internet connection is pretty fast, i get a speed of 15 mbps could you share with me what browser you used , i was using chrome maybe chrome might be the reason for site loading slowly for me.
I'll try some other browser and update if i still face this problem

Whats your general geo?  It way just be a location issue.  We don't generally have speed issues, but keep us in the loop so we can address it if it persists.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

I just checked, doesn't seem to be any outstanding.  Maybe refresh your browser?  If that doesn't work PM me and I will look into it.  Cheers

got it now thanks , now how am I supposed to turn the promo money into my main balance in order to be able to withdraw it
should I wager it X times ?? or I can just place bets with it and the money I win will be credited to my main bitcoin balance ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: