Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ===>MBET.IO NEWLOOK STILL THE #1 RACEBOOK IN CRYPTO<===  (Read 19513 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Hi All,

I just wanted to get out in front of this.  We have a punter that has a 25 mBTC withdrawal in the system since Tuesday, we have tried to contact them on the email provided with no response.  The problem we have is that they have asked for a withdrawal to an invalid BTC address.  

If the punter is on here cancel the withdrawal and input the correct address.

Cheers and good luck!

EDIT: The forum works, we couldn't get him on email but he live chatted after reading this post. 

oh this the first time actually I see a site looking for one of their customers so they can pay him , others will just cancel the payout hoping the customer will forget about it  Grin thumbs up

hope to see you at the top since you are offering everything , still hoping for a more competitive margin tho  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mBet_Macyn

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

Hi All,

I just wanted to get out in front of this.  We have a punter that has a 25 mBTC withdrawal in the system since Tuesday, we have tried to contact them on the email provided with no response.  The problem we have is that they have asked for a withdrawal to an invalid BTC address.  

If the punter is on here cancel the withdrawal and input the correct address.

Cheers and good luck!

EDIT: The forum works, we couldn't get him on email but he live chatted after reading this post. 

oh this the first time actually I see a site looking for one of their customers so they can pay him , others will just cancel the payout hoping the customer will forget about it  Grin thumbs up

hope to see you at the top since you are offering everything , still hoping for a more competitive margin tho  Wink
Thanks for the kind words, being in the industry so long we know what it's like to get screwed, or in this case just make a mistake. We're just aiming to right the wrongs made to punters!
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

hey mbet , so recently I have been following a punter on twitter and he mentioned that he uses BOG ( Best Odds Guaranteed )
I googled it and found it really nice , like if I place a bet on horse at X7.00 and the price before the race start jumped to X10.00 they count it as X10.00

not sure how bookies can manage to do that , so can you explain it more for me and is there any possibility that it may be added to mbet in the future ?
mBet_Macyn

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

hey mbet , so recently I have been following a punter on twitter and he mentioned that he uses BOG ( Best Odds Guaranteed )
I googled it and found it really nice , like if I place a bet on horse at X7.00 and the price before the race start jumped to X10.00 they count it as X10.00

not sure how bookies can manage to do that , so can you explain it more for me and is there any possibility that it may be added to mbet in the future ?
Best odds guaranteed is from my understanding only used on SP/Tote products - in that case we won't be using it as at the moment the clear majority of our markets we're only offering Fixed Pricing.
mBet_Shaun (OP)

Activity: 307
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

I think Macyn was referring to the Australian model.

There are several incarnations of this depending on the country that you are in.

UK has best price guarantee that works like this:

If you take 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, we'll settle your bet at 4/1. If your selection wins at 2/1, you'll get paid out at 3/1.

Australia has two versions BOB (Best of the Best) and Best Tote or SP:

BOB;  Best of the best is the highest odds paid of the three main Australian totes or TopFluc. BOB betting will be available up to 35 minutes before a race. Only used on selected events.

Best Tote or SP;  Best Tote + SP is the highest odds paid of the three main Australian totes OR the final fixed price offered by us. Place component of each way bets is paid at Best Tote only. This bet type will be available on selected meetings.

There is another version that was used in some markets that was called "TOP FLUC" you don't see this much any more as it was suicide for the bookmaker.

I hope that fills you in and the short answer is "no we wont be doing it"  the reason being that in a fiat book the bookmakers can limit you to the amount that you can have on this product, in the crypto world thats not possible.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

ah alright thanks for explaining it in fully , yeah no need to add it was just curious about it cause it sounded for me like a great promotion and it can adds good value for bettors but forgot that fiat bookies can limit anyone that they don't like

can you please add some MMA for the site ? I like to bet on these and can only find boxing in the site so please if you can add them it would be really great
mBet_Macyn

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

ah alright thanks for explaining it in fully , yeah no need to add it was just curious about it cause it sounded for me like a great promotion and it can adds good value for bettors but forgot that fiat bookies can limit anyone that they don't like

can you please add some MMA for the site ? I like to bet on these and can only find boxing in the site so please if you can add them it would be really great
We do have MMA/UFC - but don't expect to have smaller markets open a week out, should see some open later in the week as we're a week out from some TUF fights, then 226 coming up on the 7th should be a slog.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

We do have MMA/UFC - but don't expect to have smaller markets open a week out, should see some open later in the week as we're a week out from some TUF fights, then 226 coming up on the 7th should be a slog.

hmmm was planning to bet on the bellator last night but couldn't find the events in your site so ended up betting in other site?
glad to know that you offer MMA sometimes , thought you never had it
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

hmmm was planning to bet on the bellator last night but couldn't find the events in your site so ended up betting in other site?
glad to know that you offer MMA sometimes , thought you never had it

Good to see another betting site option. At first I thought this is all about animal racing only so I just bypassed this before. I am currently using sportsbet only so hopefully I can see better odds here. 
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Good to see another betting site option. At first I thought this is all about animal racing only so I just bypassed this before. I am currently using sportsbet only so hopefully I can see better odds here.

Thanks for the feedback. If you haven't bet on horse or greyhound racing you should give it a try, its very engaging.  Keep an eye out in the near future we plan to offer streaming for some events.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

Thanks for the feedback. If you haven't bet on horse or greyhound racing you should give it a try, its very engaging.  Keep an eye out in the near future we plan to offer streaming for some events.

actually if you can offer streams for the races only that would be great , cause I blindly follow punters and never seen a  race before lol
so that would be great or even just offering radio as you stated before , that would be good as well
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:53:28 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:09:49 AM by mBet_Shaun

Thanks for the feedback. If you haven't bet on horse or greyhound racing you should give it a try, its very engaging.  Keep an eye out in the near future we plan to offer streaming for some events.

actually if you can offer streams for the races only that would be great , cause I blindly follow punters and never seen a  race before lol
so that would be great or even just offering radio as you stated before , that would be good as well

We have included radio for Australian horse racing as a trial.  We will have video for south american racing in very soon, with the USA not far behind.

EDIT:  Valparaiso has video in for the next meeting later today.

pocrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

Nice gambling site, good luck!
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

We have included radio for Australian horse racing as a trial.  We will have video for south american racing in very soon, with the USA not far behind.

EDIT:  Valparaiso has video in for the next meeting later today.

great , hope you add UK and IRE as well cause these what I only bet
btw can you add more sports as well or are you limited to the ones that you already offer , was thinking if you can add esports since no many sites offer it and it would be nice to bet with you on them
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:18:18 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 07:30:04 PM by mBet_Shaun

EDIT:  Valparaiso has video in for the next meeting later today.

btw can you add more sports as well or are you limited to the ones that you already offer , was thinking if you can add esports since no many sites offer it and it would be nice to bet with you on them

We will have main eSport events, like finals and some of the major LAN's but we keep clear of bedroom leagues.

We create all of our own pricing unlike the other bookies (when I say others I mean all other books in the crypto space) that buy in a feed from a third party data company.  So we tend to stick with markets that we have sufficient knowledge.  In saying that one of our traders is a pro eSports player and has pointed out to us that most books are taking down eSports markets rather than adding them.  With the roster shuffles as crazy as they are, we struggle to get solid data points.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

EDIT:  Valparaiso has video in for the next meeting later today.

We will have main eSport events, like finals and some of the major LAN's but we keep clear of bedroom leagues.

We create all of our own pricing unlike the other bookies (when I say others I mean all other books in the crypto space) that buy in a feed from a third party data company.  So we tend to stick with markets that we have sufficient knowledge.  In saying that one of our traders is a pro eSports player and has pointed out to us that most books are taking down eSports markets rather than adding them.  With the roster shuffles as crazy as they are, we struggle to get solid data points.

oh thought you have some data providers , well that makes sense then why sometimes you have some good prices for some selections
I'm still new to esports so don't know much , but if you at least use a data provider for these then this may be awesome

I keep reading threads here about people betting on esports , they are more than the ones interested in horse racing here
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:29:31 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 08:53:50 PM by SyGambler

my withdrawal is taking ages , been waiting for over 10 hours so jumped to live chat as you told me to do previously and no one responded it seems that it isn't always available like you said before
also lines for tomorrow horse racing isn't added yet , so I'm assuming that's because no one checked the site yet since you don't use an odds provider

please be more available in the site and here in the forums

Edit : just got an email from support saying it may take up to 12 hours , so guess I should get it soon
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

my withdrawal is taking ages , been waiting for over 10 hours so jumped to live chat as you told me to do previously and no one responded it seems that it isn't always available like you said before
also lines for tomorrow horse racing isn't added yet , so I'm assuming that's because no one checked the site yet since you don't use an odds provider

Edit : just got an email from support saying it may take up to 12 hours , so guess I should get it soon

You popped in and out of live chat in less than a minute.  We try and attend to all live chats as quickly as possible but sometimes we have several punters chatting. I'm sorry if we didn't attend to you as quickly as you expected, but we don't play favorites, we attend to all punters in the order they come in to chat.

Your withdrawal has been processed.

EDIT:  In relation to your comment on "be more available on the site"  I just reviewed your chat history, you have had 11 interactions and you average response time has been around 1 minute.  There has been 2 occasions where you have left the chat in less than a minute and our support team has created a ticket for you in less that half of an hour.  I'm sure that this far exceeds your expectations of other bitcoin books that only have email support.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

You popped in and out of live chat in less than a minute.  We try and attend to all live chats as quickly as possible but sometimes we have several punters chatting. I'm sorry if we didn't attend to you as quickly as you expected, but we don't play favorites, we attend to all punters in the order they come in to chat.

EDIT:  In relation to your comment on "be more available on the site"  I just reviewed your chat history, you have had 11 interactions and you average response time has been around 1 minute.  There has been 2 occasions where you have left the chat in less than a minute and our support team has created a ticket for you in less that half of an hour.  I'm sure that this far exceeds your expectations of other bitcoin books that only have email support.

thank you for responding , no I didn't say that this has happened with me before but I stayed in live chat for around 5 minutes and assumed that no one is there ( in other sites that have live support they either respond immediately or they don't which means no one is available )
the reason I didn't stay longer is that for some reason your live chat doesn't work for people in Syria , so everytime I need to contact you I have to turn on VPN and change my country ( which means I need to close around 15 other bookies that I'm using so they don't find my IP changing as a suspicious act )

is it a problem with the service that offers your live support ? 
mBet_Shaun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

thank you for responding , no I didn't say that this has happened with me before but I stayed in live chat for around 5 minutes and assumed that no one is there ( in other sites that have live support they either respond immediately or they don't which means no one is available )
the reason I didn't stay longer is that for some reason your live chat doesn't work for people in Syria , so everytime I need to contact you I have to turn on VPN and change my country ( which means I need to close around 15 other bookies that I'm using so they don't find my IP changing as a suspicious act )

is it a problem with the service that offers your live support ? 

There will be rare occasions when our live chat is unattended but in these cases you will see a form to leave us a message which creates a ticket in the back-end so that our support team can deal with it as soon as they are available.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: