Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

if you are capable and can manage it bro, will it's ok to do multiple campaign on facebook and aslong as you follow the rules of ICO.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

Yes,I also have some follow the facebook campaign with some projects and I think all that is fine as long as we do not spam and it's good you also follow the signature campaign because following the signature campaign is also very fun as long as you follow the rules has been determined by a good facebook campaign team or signature...
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
I have several accounts in Facebook but I don't join in any Facebook campaign. I don't encourage  you to use your real account in Facebook campaign because it is annoying to your friends. Just imagine a friend that posting his networking business over and over again. I advice you to make a dummy account and add friends that is already involve in crypto. It is also a good reminder for them that there is a new ICO and that way you help them what is going on in crypto space.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

Well, the advertising of ICO on facebook is prohibited, but I myself advertise several ICOs and so far there have not been any problems, but this is only the beginning when blocking ads and spam if you can continue to advertise and block the profile
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

Facebook's bounty thread does not require you to participate in one, so you can join multiple bounty threads.
However, some of the bounty threads require a shift of at least 1 hour, so remember to scan.

voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

It all depends on bounty rules and regulation . but you can do multiple bounty social media campaign . if your acc is real friend follower then you can participate  more bounty . but at a time when you participate so many bounty campaign you need a time to do your job so if u can manage it you can do it.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

For me all this twitter and facebook campaigns looks strange. I don't believe that someone who have real 10000 followers will be spamming by advertising posts and will not lose all people. IMHO it's a waste of money for ICOs.

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

If you have the ability you can do as much as possible, but be careful not to spam the account. I do not encourage you to do much focus on FACEBOOK, you can do Twitter or signature. There are many ways to do this, wish you success.

I'm trying to hold about 20 twitter companies and that's already so damn hard, but i saw a guy who told that he can handle 100 bounties, i'm pretty impressed by that, cause he tells it takes from he don't so much time
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

If you have the ability you can do as much as possible, but be careful not to spam the account. I do not encourage you to do much focus on FACEBOOK, you can do Twitter or signature. There are many ways to do this, wish you success.

I'm trying to hold about 20 twitter companies and that's already so damn hard, but i saw a guy who told that he can handle 100 bounties, i'm pretty impressed by that, cause he tells it takes from he don't so much time
Is that a human or a bot you were talking to? Grin Seriously if a human is doing that good for them I suppose, as long as they aren't breaking any rules seriously good for them!

Youngflydude256

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

There is no rule governing this.
Even if you like you can do 20 at a time as long as you submit ur weekly evidence of work or report
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Nah, this merit is awful innovation for many of us because of it's really hard to getting up higher than a member, nobody wants to share it with you for no reason.Also its possible to get as many bounty campaigns as you wanted to, yep.                        
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

If you read the rules carefully, it is not prohibited to join several facebook or twitter campaign at the same time so technically it is okay. But it is actually up to the user on how will he manage several social media campaign at the same time. It will consume time for a small pay.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

That is the advantages in joining social media campaign, you are able and allowed to join many bounties. But make sure you don't spam in your facebook because you can get banned because of it.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account?
You have to read the campaign rules and if there's no rule about joining multiple facebook campaign at the same time, decide for yourself.
What's not allowed is when you are joining with your multiple accounts on the same facebook campaign.

Who among you here have tried this?
I never tried it.

Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
I haven't joined facebook campaign.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Nah, this merit is awful innovation for many of us because of it's really hard to getting up higher than a member, nobody wants to share it with you for no reason.Also its possible to get as many bounty campaigns as you wanted to, yep.                        

Theres no problem about doing 2 pr more ICO campaigns in facebook as long as you are doing your job on the right time and doing it correctly.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

It is very risky for you to join one facebook Ico at a time because if that campaign fails it will be very painful but if you can work with like 30 icos it means you have assurance of some that will be successful . Just make sure you don't post everything at the same time, always post at intervals.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

For me all this twitter and facebook campaigns looks strange. I don't believe that someone who have real 10000 followers will be spamming by advertising posts and will not lose all people. IMHO it's a waste of money for ICOs.
That's really strange. It looks like they are using bot. But i guess  if someone was feeing it disturbing him and he can try to make a report to the twitter i guess. The user could be banned for that. This already happened with so many people and i think to join some icos at the same time is really bad idea to spam your timeline.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

Fortunately, there is no restrictions in joining a social media campaign, you can join facebook or twitter campaign as many as you want as long you have time for those task to finish unlike signature campaign that you can only join one at a time. There are many users here who are doing many facebook and twitter campaign.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

as long as you can manage those campaign you are joining in facebook there is no restriction regarding that , and i think only in signature that one at a time .
You can join 20 facebook campaign at the same time you can join twitter campaign , as long as you can do your duty as participants .
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Actually it is allowed and depends on the rules created by the campaign manager, If too many follow bounty there may be a little risk because there are people who cheat copy our profile link. so from that I very rarely follow bounty facebook.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: