Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

If you do not have any other job, better to join several campaigns. But facebook campaign returns less profit compared to signature campaign. Better if you also participate in signature campaign but if course with the condition of high rank accounts. If you don't have high rank account, better to start to improve ranking.
the solution if facebook bounty have less reward is doing more bounty campaign that provide facebook campaig.if we able to join more than 20 campaign, it will give us huge reward too.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

Just make sure for joining mutiple bounties that you follow every rule and that these rules does not conflict to one another. Like a rule that your twitter post should only have 50 retweets per week, so this limits your chance of joining bounties. Write each of its rules in notepad so you can sort it out. And the most important reminder is to report always on time or else your weeks efforts will be put to lose.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

You should just make sure that you are clear on the rules of both bounty campaigns so that you do not end up conflicting both of the bounties and losing your rewards in the first place. Some campaigns will not allow you to register your facebook if it is already registered to another campaign so there is always that to look out for.

bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

It's up to you, you can join as many facebook campaign of your choice provided you can abide by each and every one of them rules and regulations, no campaign will ask you not to join another facebook campaign only signatures you can't join multiple campaigns.
kok jujung

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

for one account, you can join several Facebook campaigns as long as you are ready for a busy life, only for signatures that cannot participate in two campaigns but the prizes are high
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

On the off chance that you know how to oversee well of your chance, you can complete a great deal of Facebook crusades in an alternate abundance programs. Since in bounties, the more you have taken an interest via web-based networking media battles, the more income you will pick up. Furthermore, with regards to abundance programs, signature battle is the main crusade that can't be taken an interest in an alternate abundance program, you can just take an interest each one in turn.
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

Do it all if you can, Read the rules carefully before doing. There is no limit for bounty campaign but do not violate the rules of facebook, twitter. You will get ban, Good luck !
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

I think you are just fine to join with several or more bounty campaigns as long as you can carry and comply with all the task and you can manage to do all of them with your available time on a daily basis because not all of the crypto project would give you good earning. Some are a scam and some of the token rewards does not have value as well.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

Facebook campaign indeed entered the social media campaign. and working on the facebook campaign is very fun. Because of my own work on but only one.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

That that that a little you conduct 2, I conduct about 20 Twitter and 20 Facebook bounty. And it doesn't count much... Some people at 70 are
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

You can join as many as you can, I advice you to do a time management, you can create a notes of how you organize campaigns, because surely you will forget some campaigns you're joining in. Make a time schedule for your everyday tasks
alloquycrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

As long as you have social media like Facebook. There are no restrictions on Facebook campaigns, you can participate as much as you can and can as long as you can handle them on social media. The more campaigns you have on Facebook, the more prizes you will receive at the end of the campaign. for me there is no problem to campaign on social media like Facebook.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

I'm bounty hunter and also an investor. You should choose ICOs wisely first. Do not waste your time in scams or dead project. Stay away from lending projects. They are not safety.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

I'm bounty hunter and also an investor. You should choose ICOs wisely first. Do not waste your time in scams or dead project. Stay away from lending projects. They are not safety.
It's possible. You can have multiple bounties on your Facebook account. no problem. There are participants who lead on 100 bounty immediately on Facebook and Twitter. You only need to use the tools to automate the workflow and not waste time.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

It is okay to join in two or more facebook campaigns at same time. In fact, one of my friends has been doing the facebook campaign and he has received some rewards depending on the number of Participants involved in the said bounty.
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I think you can join multiple social media campaigns if you think ure up to it but be careful so as not to spam. It's much easier focussing on one or two bounties though

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

Yes, you can join multiple Bounty campaigns using a one facebook account. Just read bounty rules before participating. And don't get spam your facebook account by sharing too many posts.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

You can join several companies or even more, but you must have real subscribers and not spam to not banned your account.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
It is best for me to join about 3 - 4 facebook campaigns at a time. This is because joining a lot of campaigns may flood your timeline and visitors won't be interested to read them well or follow. Join about 3 facebook campaigns and add twitter and Instagram too.
Nuwekli

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

What's more, you are is a man if join abundance battle you don't read full a run of abundance crusade. In the event that you are industrious individual it's not issue you can join with another abundance crusade with a note the chief enabled you to join another abundance battle. I was did that, I mean I have join in excess of one abundance crusade however it's not work I just with compose tweet or facebook. What's more, I abandon, it will pointless so I recommend to you for join only one abundance crusade however in the event that you keen individuals and you are paintstaking you can join with in excess of one abundance battle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: