Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!!  (Read 3781 times)
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Feeling awesome everytime I read the first line of this thread...
---Take control of your data----
It just made my day saying, '' yeah!! I belong to this group. And am happy about"
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

datareum in my opinion worthy of being an option for investment because I think this project has good potential for long-term investment Smiley

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

The min contribution to get bonus during the presale phase is 1 eth. This is good offer since a lot people will have the same chance to participate at the earlier stage. Meanwhile, the softcap is set to $500k. I think it will be reached during the pre sale.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

i beleive that theres a big thing happen to this project,a pretty unique concept and a strong community support.
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

DATAREUM is a project about data market that helps data providers to sell their product data through data requesters and then they will get a profit. datareum also has a good rating and it means that this project worth to follow. i think it's a profitable project, so we must support this project to make many investors interested to join it.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

In fact, Data are a necessity and are really popular and important in the business world because they allow centralized access to information in a consistent manner. Right now. I was really excited by an idea from the database that was deployed under the clever and highly efficient blockchain platform. This will meet the needs of surveying, advertising is fixed according to the objectives match the object is found in the most transparent and transparent information. It will be an important part of building a business strategy.
supermanst

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Great idea, hope to see good stuff fron this team. Lrettt unique concept
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

I have a lot of friends that drive long distances to earn extra money on the side by filling out surveys so I'm excited for this project. Now we can be in control of our own personal info/data and sell it.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

let's enliven this project, because they have good data for our future together. let's invest in this datareum project, because they have a good future.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

I enjoy taking part in this project. Airdrop will win.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

The min contribution to get bonus during the presale phase is 1 eth. This is good offer since a lot people will have the same chance to participate at the earlier stage. Meanwhile, the softcap is set to $500k. I think it will be reached during the pre sale.

I think they should hit it, although it is a very difficult time to be hosting an ICO, people are shy about investing at the moment. It does seem like a good project and there is definitely room in the market for something like this. Hopefully, Datareum will achieve success.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

Datareum is a great project and will provide the best solution, hopefully able to attract many investors so that it can develop.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

great project. data is very basicly used for big results some project. go to advance something easy application to used. good job dev.

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Datareum is a great project and will provide the best solution, hopefully able to attract many investors so that it can develop.

The first impression of the project is positive. I will study in more detail the white paper. Tell me, do I need to pass KYC to participate in the project?...
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

The project is promising. Hope this project will succeed. Good luck to the people behind it.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Hello everyone! Datareum team asked us to launch a Telegram sticker program!

You are all invited: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255981

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
arnobs07

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

An original company, with great goals and objectives. When you come across such projects, you can not pass by. Become a participant in the project and together we will change the world, once and for all.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Oh, I like the idea of the project as much as I hate those sites that sell the data of their users to 3rd parties without users permission. So I hope together with Datareum we will fight them and make the Internet better.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

The first impression of the project is positive. I will study in more detail the white paper. Tell me, do I need to pass KYC to participate in the project?...

In the road map mentioned, surely you can join in this project, and I am sure your kyc is trusted and valid.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

i know that theres something big will happen and a huge success,datareum project is usefull for those data users,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: