Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 06:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bug in registration form  (Read 528 times)
filchef (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:00:14 PM

Hello,
By registering today, I tried to change the verification form from the link below but the link did not work. I wrote a short password less of 8 characters required, and the system back me but the form of verification is not change .I think this is a bug in the registration form.
Sorry for my bad English - I am from Bulgaria
rogue13

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:04:45 PM

I noticed the same thing today, except with a different circumstance. I chose a nick that was already registered, and that failed. When I went back to choose a new one the captcha was the same and still filled out. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature.
filchef (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:41:39 PM

I noticed the same thing today, except with a different circumstance. I chose a nick that was already registered, and that failed. When I went back to choose a new one the captcha was the same and still filled out. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

I ting this is a bug - in all another forums captcha changed him self when some ting happen also link for change the captcha d'ont work. 
Telek

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:11:46 PM

I also ran into this bug today.

When you try to sign up there is no information about password size.  If your password is too short, you get an error message after you submit.  No problem.  But then when you go back to set a longer password and resubmit it fails saying that you already registered XX seconds ago.

It could be useful to both put the password restriction information on the registration page, and also not invoke the "already registered" if the registration failed.  First part is probably really easy, second part not as much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: