Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future  (Read 200 times)
Amigo4f (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Talking about the future of bitcoin, no one can say anything for certain. But having said that,Bitcoin future! Is most likely to only grow. As for why well:With its value going to as high as $20,000 last year and dropping down to $5,000 at the starting of 2018, no doubt,
Bitcoin has seen its ups and downs. However, whether it’s a stock market or the crypto market, almost everything is susceptible to the lows as well as downs.
I believe Bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin payment system ensures high-security level as all transactions are recorded in Blockchain.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

I think bitcoin prices will increase in the next few years, if seen from every year until early 2018, bitcoin prices continue to rise, but at this moment I'm so confused why bitcoin prices even tend to go down.
coins2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Definately bitcoin price rise as much as because there was confusion between the G20 countries and it has been cleared and after a long meet up G20 countries decided bitcoin is not danger for economy and i am sure it will rise day by day because negative news bitcoin price makes down, and positive news bitcoin price rise smoothly.

Downloadlink

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

when I feel bitcoin future is beautiful and maybe many people will be bitcoin in the future and will raise it, and so I have bitcoin to help my parents..
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Talking about the future of bitcoin, no one can say anything for certain. But having said that,Bitcoin future! Is most likely to only grow. As for why well:With its value going to as high as $20,000 last year and dropping down to $5,000 at the starting of 2018, no doubt,
Bitcoin has seen its ups and downs. However, whether it’s a stock market or the crypto market, almost everything is susceptible to the lows as well as downs.
I believe Bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin payment system ensures high-security level as all transactions are recorded in Blockchain.

Yes, this is what we need to keep the bitcoin in existence really. I mean if you and me are keeping the faith in bitcoin then only it will continue to be there as we are being support walls for the same. Once the the development occurs in the future (which will be slow and steady process) then new investors will automatically plunge into it, new merchants will start accepting it day by day and thus as net effect we will see what we want to see.

I want to add that crypto currency is like turtle kind, it moves slowly but at the end it is the winning thing. If we keep patience and show our interest in the crypto currency then surely it will grow naturally.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

I think bitcoin prices will increase in the next few years, if seen from every year until early 2018, bitcoin prices continue to rise, but at this moment I'm so confused why bitcoin prices even tend to go down.

I guess you really need to do you homework and go around the forum and look as to why the price is going south.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin will be the currency of future. Transactions of Bitcoin are increasing rapidly. It will turn into human resources in the future. Bitcoin also has a number of benefits that government-issued and government-backed currencies simply cannot offer. Many people are worried about the future of traditional currencies. Many people see Bitcoin as a natural hedge against the risk of traditional currencies, as well as a valuable safe haven should a crisis occur.

I don't know what you do mean by bitcoin will be the currency of the future. Well obviously the future looks bright because we have been in the defense from a lot of attacks from different nation across the globe which means that they doesn't want this 'disruptive technology' to take off. However, bitcoin is unstoppable and within the next 5 years, we may see the price ranging from $50K-$100K or even more.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

Bitcoin will be grow up in future and many people in future have to learn how to invest in bitcoin
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

It's not just the BTC and digital crypto-money markets, but the stock market too!

The global economic environment is very bad, China and the United States are engaged in a trade war!

When the global economy starts to pick up,BTC and other digital cryptocurrencies will rise!
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

knowing if future bitcoin has a future some years ahead we will have to increase its value to better bitcoin first because it's very important to people it's an opportunity for people

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

I would say the masses just came to know about bitcoin and it is just a beginning the future of bitcoin would be unbelievable it will make everything very easy

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

I would say the masses just came to know about bitcoin and it is just a beginning the future of bitcoin would be unbelievable it will make everything very easy
I am not a bitcoin expert but if you look at the charts bitcoin is in a correction, not a crash. The highest price in Jan was 17.5k then dropped to 10k, in Feb the price started at 7k and increased to 11.3k, in march it started at 11.5 and were at 8.4k. So i wouldnt be suprised if it went up to 16k by the end of April. IMO
It might be, but it have to go lower before. Need to test February 6th close to $6.3K as we still in a downtrend...

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
adecryptokoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

Bros, you are not alone. am as well confused because i never thought bitcoin will still remain around 8k by now. I know what goes up must come down but the way it has gone down within 3 months of rising i cannot understand and many people with different reasons and explanations.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

I think Bitcoin future is bright and rise day by day a few days.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

technology is endless, you know everywhere every country wants to grow because of technology, this is required even mandatory. so from here we can estimate the fate of bitcoin in the future, I'm sure one day bitcoin will be a means of payment

tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

No one can determine the future of bitcoin but if you try to learn studying the movement bitcoin price in the market cap you will determine what will be happen in bitcoin value in short period of time. Like nowadays the value of bitcoin is around 8,500 USD and possible it will increase in few day or weeks in 10,000 USD based on the total supply of bitcoin in the market cap. Also the movement of demand and supply of bitcoin in the market cap have a big impact on price movement. In my opinion, possible the price hike of bitcoin will continue. And, the possibility to hit the all time hike price of bitcoin this year will come true.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

. For me bitcoin is the future. read this. <p>The wild growth and recent price fluctuations associated with bitcoin have investors seeking price predictions for the coming year. Investors are understandably concerned about whether bitcoin will experience a crippling course correction, or continue rapid growth. It might accomplish both.</p>
<p>In November, bitcoin plunged nearly 30% before sharply rebounding to hit the $10,000 price range. This recent rebound involves fueling market anxiety and the fear of missing out (FOMO) among new investors.</p>
<p>As a consequence, bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and assertions that bitcoin has entered bubble territory will undoubtedly intensify. However, since cryptocurrency prices are not based on earnings, the market will likely remain highly speculative and volatile. Nevertheless, bitcoin analysts are doing their best to ascertain what’s in store for 2018.</p>

From Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2018: An Expert Roundup
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2018/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs9u82YKJ2gIVywgqCh0C5gptEAAYASAAEgLYAPD_BwE
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

The future of BTC lies within the era where Bitcoin will meet its mission and vision of worldwide acceptance. This epoch of time will come soon as the crypto world grows massively each day, Bitcoin being the King will set to pave way to a revolutionary financial system where there will be a cashless society. People will gradually get to understand Bitcoin and the principles with which it operates and from there, we can say Bitcoin has seen another light (the future)

Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

Bitcoin did rise in the year 2017 but back down in 2018 with various issues that attack the world of cryptocurrency but slowly bitcoin continues to increase from 2018 to how many years ahead.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

It's true that bitcoins have an ups and downs, or bubbles, but we can take advantage of and get the result of that bubble when buying bitcoins at a low price, and bitcoin tends to have a price back to go up.
Rock771

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

Man, yet another one of these "Bitcoin is the future" threads. wish they'd nerf all of them and leave just one mega thread.

But I guess they can't do htat since megathreads are frowned upon too.

Bitcoin is so huge it reached Iceland and Africa.

Of course it's the future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: