Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell  (Read 8772 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

This market is volatile once it rising you can sell. Don't do panic in this situation of price did not meet your goal. And don't sell if you are on lose. Patient this time until such time you are earning.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

This market is volatile once it rising you can sell. Don't do panic in this situation of price did not meet your goal. And don't sell if you are on lose. Patient this time until such time you are earning.

Yes, I agree with you very much. I think when you buy any coin, you should set a goal price for yourself.
Before the price of this coin reaches this goal, you should keep holding your coin and do not sell it.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

Well it really depends on your needs and interest. Most people hold and wait till they earn enough profit that make them interested and some just hold even longer till they earn huge profit. In my case I just keep on holding my coins and sell them when I badly need money or there is an unexpected emergencies.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

Most bounty hunters wait for a maximum of 2weeks in holding their bounty tokens before selling it, some sell when they believe its a gain for them, some sell it because they hold on for too long and they got panic whrn they saw that the value is decreasing. But as a experienced bounty hunter, 1 week is enough to hold on and after that we sell it right away.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Keep holding until your hands get tired. Just joking. You continue to hold until you have achieved your set time frame (say 3-5 years) and/or up until you have doubled or tripled your capital. If you have accomplished these goals, then it's time to let go.
reybaron

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

Don't wait for too long on selling bitcoins. Like Chinese, they don't wait for too long on selling their products. As long as they have profits on it even it's small they still sale it. Same in bitcoins, if there're value on it even though it's small or not to much high just sale it. Waiting for so long can result nothing.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Keep holding until your hands get tired. Just joking. You continue to hold until you have achieved your set time frame (say 3-5 years) and/or up until you have doubled or tripled your capital. If you have accomplished these goals, then it's time to let go.
Hold as long as you can, if you can't wait that long, try even at least to wait until your capital back. Believe that not will increase again since bitcoin and blockcjain will soon have their time that people will accepts it openly.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

I am waiting to be sold erratically because I am not the type that hold back for too long, because when I need it I will sell it without hoping a big profit. The reason I am here to finance or help with daily needs .. So I do not wait long to sell it depends what I need and sell it is the last option without seeing any profit or loss  Wink
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

My piece of advice regarding with Bitcoins situation I still holding it until it will recover soon like what happen from the past. And with the other token and coins, it depends on you which you think have the potential to grow up keep it or it will just stuck in that value or worst it will drop so definitely you straight away sell it. You just always look at the chart and study your tokens/coins that you are holding so theres no regrets in the end of the day.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

depends on what is your objective?

if you are looking at a short term profit...meaning that once it recovers to 20k, you intend to sell. Then u should sell it now and invest your money elsewhere to get the 100% ROI. There are many altcoins which can give u that 100% returns faster.

But if you are a hodler and wants to sell your bitcoin at $100k, then close your eyes and wait for a year or two.

Our decisions must be made based on the risk we are willing to undertake and the investment objective and time horizon. If you are looking at just profit targets, you will lose most of the time.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

It depends on your objective when you joined here in cryptocurrency world. If you are kind of people who prefers short term earnings, hold it for short period of time and wait the price rise with small profit then sell. But if you prefer long term earnings, it will need your patience to wait and hold it for unknown period of time and sell it if you reach your desired profit.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

As long as your mind says "hold". The reason why bitcoin is still conterminously falling is because of dumping. Those people who dumps bitcoin because they afraid to lose profit. We cannot blame them because everyone of us has our own different thinking about bitcoin. But if you are been here for a long time, you already know the answer.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

Sell only when market get stable and if you are trader then sell at high buy ar low
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:02:13 AM

Just keep on holding your bitcoin patiently,wait until such time that bitcoin will increase in price.Don't sell your bitcoin while the price are falling because it won't stay this way,some predicts that bitcoin will goes up this june.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

Depends on your goal buddy, you can sell your coin anytime you want if you want a profit that is not that much then buy again if the coin value decline. But if you want a one time big time profit, then hold the coins for a long time. It may take months or years but if you think that the coin you are holding has a future then you really need to be patient and hold it for a long time. I think that long time holders is for people who have a lot of money or extra income since they will let their coin sleeps for a long time.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

I think this condition will soon change because many people are trying to fix it, those who hold a lot of coins or companies that issue coins definitely do not want this incident to continue

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

techniques to trade one of them is to be patient with the market situation is declining. if you have suffered short-term losses, it is a way to go for long-term benefits. Benefits that have been obtained should not be in use first, but the benefits must be used to increase the existing investment assets and made into a form of long-term investment. so later on when the market has increased the results obtained can be more profitable.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

The current dump is nothing but whales game not even a single major bad announcement happenedmentn. But market going on bearish trend whales controlling market . And also in some part financial year ending profit taking . It is also one of the reason for this bearish trend . So it’s time for wise investors.

lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

Till you can get profit, you will not loss your money if you don't sell your coin in lower price. A few years ago bitcoin price is only about $200 but in line of bitcoin adoption the price is now increase, just wait.

We will not loss our money if we dont sell it in low price and keep holding it.
Thats true but not all kind of altcoin you can threat the same thing since they all dont have same popularity and some of them can not survive longer. So for non popular coin, better we sell it soon before the price goes deeper again.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

You will not loss your money that you use to invest in the token if you sell it at the higher price that price of you invest. I still holding token until know waiting to price will go rise more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: