Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering my Signature  (Read 547 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

I hereby offering my signature for promotion of legitimate businesses / projects.

I'm quite active in the marketplace sections (particularly collectibles) in the main forum and in local forums as well (esp. German section). This means I regularly post and update my offerings there.

Before you ask: No I don't want to join existing signature campaigns, as I consider many of them shady business.

So here are my rules & conditions:

* Price: 0.01 BTC / month (negotiable, if you have a project or business that has a positive impact on the bitconomy)

* Payment upfront for one month or put in the hands of a trustworthy escrow.

* Acceptance of a signature at my sole discretion

* No ICOs
* No altcoins
* No shady websites or websites operated by known shady characters (for example Bitcoin.com)
* No gambling
* No NSFW
* No HYIPs or other scams

* I reserve the right to remove the signature anytime without refund if the promoted business / project turns out to be scam or its operator has engaged in shady practices in the past.

If you're still reading and have interest, please PM me.  Smiley

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

You do realize that many signature campaigns pay around 0.01/week.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Yes, I know that. But most of them are ICOs or gambling. Since I only want to promote legitimate businesses/projects my rate is lower.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Give me a week or so, and I may have an advertiser for you that meets your criteria. Posting here to subscribe and reserve this post in the likely event that the opportunity presents itself more thoroughly.

FYI, this is based on a project that I am currently working on, and we are about a week away from its alpha release.

Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

Yes, I know that. But most of them are ICOs or gambling. Since I only want to promote legitimate businesses/projects my rate is lower.
I am a little confused with what you offer, what purpose, and how the rules of the game are complete, when there is someone who wants to register what kind?
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

I am a little confused with what you offer, what purpose, and how the rules of the game are complete, when there is someone who wants to register what kind?

Roll Eyes If you want to engage in account farming, please use a different thread.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:22:18 PM by flora_digitalis

Since BTCforJoe did not yet respond to my request for further information I don't want to count on his promise.

So the offer is still open for suitable ads.

Edit: Did respond now. Project not yet ready to be advertised.

TheONLY-1

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Do you offer any PINNED message service?

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Do you offer any PINNED message service?

What exactly do you mean by "PINNED" message service?

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

Still available.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Hey @flora_digitalis, I have an all-hands company meeting on Thursday, where I will bring up this opportunity. I will have more details about this promotional opportunity afterwards. Thanks for your patience!

Joe

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Hey @flora_digitalis, I have an all-hands company meeting on Thursday, where I will bring up this opportunity. I will have more details about this promotional opportunity afterwards. Thanks for your patience!

Joe

Smiley

Thanks for keeping me up to date.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Still available.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: