Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future?  (Read 631 times)
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

IMO,quality is better than quantity when it comes to shitcoins because you will never know when will these shitcoins are going to pump the best thing ti do is to hold quality altcoins do not try to get bunch of worthless shitcoins or you will regret the day you bought a lot of it because if bitcoin's value surge up or failed most of these altcoins are goibg to fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

It would be nice to see a culling sometime in the future. There used to be a time when no premine, no ICO, no clone was standard. Even a 1% premine was scoffed at. Now it is all about dev incentives and dev foundation reserve and founder reward taxes. Still, most of these coins either run out of funding or nothing happens because they were speculative cash grabs in the first place. I think we will see more altcoins with higher quality which may help us establish a system that is similar to the current monitoring of shit-posting on BCT.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

I think this year quantity of altcoins will increase
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I think altcoins will be more and more now. And the market will begin to be replenished with coins. Accordingly, people will begin to invest in these coins.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I think that there will be less coins with time, and the number of tokens will increase significantly.
Joyjit

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

The total crypto scenario and industry is still immature. Altcoins will start to show up until there are some serious players in the market with established platforms and agenda. So until that time ICOs are not going anywhere.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

What do you think?
Indeed quality is better than having quantity,doesnt make sense why people are holding bunch of shitty coins because these coins wont have any good value in the future that is why you need to do a lot of research before investing because you could lose a lot of money when the market has failed because most of these altcoins are going to dump whenever the market fails.

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

What do you think?
I think there will be less coin because of the regulation of each country where the ico is located but that will increase the quality of the icos in the future because they don't want to mess with regulator and they have to increase their quality to attract smart investor. Investors won't invest blindly because they have seen too much shit ico and will choose more wisely.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Some people suggest nearly 500 to 1000 coins will die in 3 years. I think that yeah, most coins will die, but to be replaced by new even better coins. So I am expecting to see slightly less coin but not huge difference.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

As long as their government policy did not forbid their project and still profitable building new token, I think in the future there will be more altcoin.
G-20 meeting said that they still not make any decision yet so IMO it encourage people even more,right ?

~Welcome to Digital Era
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

What do you think?
What do i think? quality still better than holding bunch of shitcoins that doesnt have any good value because the market's volatility wont allow these shitty coins to survive,most of the solid coins can stand on their own so it means holding solid coins is better than holding these shitcoins especially when the market starts to move ,im sure most of these shitcoins will fail too.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

What do you think?
In the future there will be less shitcoins i suppose because people are now more vigillant and doing a lot of research compare to the previous years that people are too dumb to get a lot of shitcoins without doing any further research.Well next few years there will be less shitcoins because only those worthy altcoins will survive that great bull run,which if bitcoin's price surged up to $50k or more few of the altcoins will be able to survive.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Probably yes? because if bitcoin's value has skyrocket again most of the altcoins wont have any value i mean these shitcoins or low marketcap coins wont have a value greater than 1 satoshi especially when bitcoin's price is above $50k or more you could lose a lot of money when you are holding too many altcoins so it is better to stick to bitcoin.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

Indeed,a lot of people are now more vigillant doing a lot of researches before investing to something that is why these scam projects,and low quality altcoins doesnt have any good support from the community because people are evolving into good investors,not all the people are careless and dumb to invest into something that they arent aware of..

Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

What do you think?
I think their number will only increase, because the market is new and many companies will fight for leadership.
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

In long run, useless coins will fade away from market and only projects with strong growth will remain. There are too many altcoins and crypto project, it's difficult to choose a good project. You have to find and select a project with good team and good project for good returns. A project with a prototype product and strong team have more chances of success. But many of coins lack these things and will eventually die. However strong projects will give positive returns. So please be careful before investing in any coin and do complete research. Hence most of projects many not succeed and many of the coins may die but if you want good returns in crypto space then start analyzing and doing research. All useless cryptos that don't have the potential to grow will be dead and market will witness strong shift towards more useful projects.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

I think the number of projects will increase, because the number of people interested in the crypto industry is not decreasing, but growing. Until this niche itself is drained, we will see an addition in the altcoin family.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

based on my personal predictions that in the future altcoin still not less even possibly we will see plenty of altcoins will announced soon but only some of them could survive and being popular but the rest of them will died because lack of interest and being scam coin
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

In any case, we will see a lot of shitcoin on the market. Everyone wants to make money because of this, new coins will constantly appear on the market.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

I think this year quantity of altcoins will increase
There may be a period where there is no altcoins being built...

For now the ICO and altcoins will keep going on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print