Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future?  (Read 631 times)
icemanparachuter

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

there's always going to be alt coins popping up. The key is really getting education out there about the coins that are just in for a quick buck to scam some newbies. The arise of all the altcoins makes it harder for governments to really back anything crypto, because its so easy to create a new currency without any business or real work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?

I can see that there will be more and more altcoins to be created in the future, few of them will be legit and most of them will just be created for scamming and become worthless coin. Its better for the newbie in crypto to become aware on what is the good altcoin for investment.

cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

Yes because less ICOs are getting success today compare to the previous years,that is why there will be less shitcoin in the future and only those worthy coins will survive especially when bitcoin's value gone wild again,these altcoins wont have a chance if they dont have any good community supporting the project, which means these coins wont get any good value in whenever bitcoin has reached another ATH.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

I personally holding quality coins over these bunch of shitcoins,because i truly believed with the technology behind these solid projects and platforms compare to those coins which doesnt have any good working product/services,because these solid coins wont fail our expectations and they can easily recover from any bloodbaths we had i see that the future will be less shitcoins in the market because people are getting more serious about these new projects.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Hello!I think we will see less altcoins in future,becose ico regulations i think in near future need to happen this is not normal how much now and before is lounching out altcoin icos,so many scams and peoples now dont trust new ico i see it from ico funding peoples now invest less money!

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?

One of the big point is that there are hefty ico regulations getting prepared through out the world and being that in place, we will see a good reductions of ICOs popping out creating new alts out of no where.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

As long as the ICO craze continues we will see the market getting new alts everyday but when people will start realizing that most of these projects are nothing but a way to rip them off then we are gonna see a huge decline in the number of alts.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

That would be great less shitcoins in the future will give us less risk to lose our investments to these shitty worthless coin in the market because you today we have thousands of shitty coin in the market and we wont know all of these coins if they are worthy investment or not the best thing to do is to eliminate those worthless coin.

Miztasnow

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

Yes, for sure, there will be more coin in the future. Even though right now, there are many many coins out there already. Everyday new coin flow into the market.  To my own opinion i think there would be more coin Altcoins in the future.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

What do you think?
I think we can still see more shitcoins that will be made every week or month because those who made this are the same people that will make again in the future. Newbies will always be their main target and the market pours a new newbies every single day.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

I really hope so, because now there are a lot of projects that have managed to raise funds for the realization of their idea and this is very good, but there are still a lot of wonderful projects. I think and I hope that all this will only continue.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

I am thinking the same,less ICOs today are getting more successful eventually those existing shitcoins wont survive the market that is why only those solid coins and those projects that has potentials will be able to get into market.People today are doing a lot of research before investing to anything that is why less shit projects are getting into success.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

I think with time most of the weak altcoins will simply disappear from the market. This year, most countries will make rules for ICO regulation and crypto-currency, so weak projects will be eliminated.
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

I think eventually the so-called "shitcoins" will gradually disappear, but the number of altcoins will increase.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

I think with time most of the weak altcoins will simply disappear from the market. This year, most countries will make rules for ICO regulation and crypto-currency, so weak projects will be eliminated.

More and more project will come to the market because creating an altcoin is now easy but not of them have a true intension to develope a real product/project they here to scam people that new to crypto world so meaning that kind of altcoin are easy to eliminate to the market. Project can survive if they have a real product and active developer to improve and promote their project to the market!!

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

We will continue to see more altcoins because each of them believe to serve different purpose with different technology and if that is the case there will more altcoins in the future.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

What do you think?
I still believe that the creation of new altcoins will continue in the coming years. Aside from the great possibility of earning good profit from ICO's, there are still many good ideas for projects to come up with. Ideas that will further improve or levetate the crypto market status.

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

As long as the ICO craze continues we will see the market getting new alts everyday but when people will start realizing that most of these projects are nothing but a way to rip them off then we are gonna see a huge decline in the number of alts.

You're right. As long as the ICO is still there we cannot control that the new altcoins is still develop from time to time, because it is one way that it shows that every now and then ICO is still growing.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:00 AM

Yes i think altcoins will continue popping up but those who are serious to stay will be the ones that will last. It is quite sad how most of these altcoins turn out to be scam projects and go away with people's money. These numerous scam altcoins are the reasons why most social media platforms want to ban adverts on cryptocurrencies.
great comment there,and this is what really needs to happen.we have thousands of thousand of altcoins now,and we dont even know more of them because daily new coins coming to market,and most of them just died after released,so the thing is becoming shit coins.i love the idea that the remaining coins are those uniqueness  in their own respective functions.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

They’re is lots of coins are introduced in market without any major purpose or the solution provided thousands of time . These coins are introduced to market soon disappears. Lots of ico’s are not profiting for investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: