Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will touch 20K USD end of 2018. What you think ?  (Read 2417 times)
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

I strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin will reach 20k, we must remain optimistic and confident about growth, because experts say so, that this year bitcoin price will reach 50.000 $ hope this can happen.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Bitcoin's price almost touched 20,000 USD at the end of 2017. At the end of 2018 it will be much more.
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

This is my own opinion that Bitcoin will touch 20K USD end of 2018. What your thought about it ?
I think it's very difficult. Now the price of bitcoin is only $8,900, and it has been falling for the past two months. I think it will take more time to adjust and start to recover. I think the price of bitcoin can reach us $200,000, but I don't think it can be achieved this year. It may take more time, maybe 2-3 years.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

last year bitcoin reached 20k USD or almost
if ever bitcoin reach 20k USD I will not be shocked because bitcoin is just repeating what it did
well as for me I assume that bitcoin will reach more than 20,000 USD maybe 21000-25000$ at the end of the year not mid year but at the month of November to December
well let us see what will happen
im excited haha

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

I couldn't imagine that bitcoin will touch 20k USD by the end of 2018, but maybe yes because there still few months before we reach 2019 and it's long time enough for btc to reach 20k USD by the end of 2018.
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

I think it will increase to $ 25000. Investors have flocked to bitcoin. Bitcoin is more interested in. So I think the price of bitcoin will increase sharply. Have some patience for a while, it will Boom very soon.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

This is my own opinion that Bitcoin will touch 20K USD end of 2018. What your thought about it ?
There is simply no doubt that the price of the bitcoin will rise later this year because whatever propaganda has been done so far with this currency and it has survived them all and also shown improvement in the prices, so the chances are that the price will go further more than $20k and the reason is the more people have already joined the forum than last year, so this make me more excited about the price of the bitcoin later this year.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

There is simply no doubt that the price of the bitcoin will rise later this year because whatever propaganda has been done so far with this currency and it has survived them all and also shown improvement in the prices, so the chances are that the price will go further more than $20k and the reason is the more people have already joined the forum than last year, so this make me more excited about the price of the bitcoin later this year.
Yes I agree on that, bitcoin is high on volatility and we all know that from the start bitcoin is really unstable, we can now see that the bitcoin is really slowly rising and the possibility that it will rise soon is always there on the line. So then I believe that bitcoin will really reach $20,000 USD soon.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

Depends if bitcoin can become mainstream enough to be accepted by individuals, businesses and governments. If institutions stop applying restrictions to the industry bitcoin will have a much wider range of possibilities.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

At the moment bitcoin is having hard times to pass the 10K resistance, even with all the positive news like governments not planning to crack down cryptocurrencies. They will only regulate exchanges in order to prevent money laundering and criminal activities. But when all this is over and institutional investors start buying cryptocurrencies, the price will rise again. Some analysts are predicting that Bitcoin could reach 50K this year, so 20K should not be impossible.

jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

I just read that Russia's government is now open to legalize cyrpto market this 2018 so hopefully price of bitcoin will really reach 20k this year.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

At the moment bitcoin is having hard times to pass the 10K resistance, even with all the positive news like governments not planning to crack down cryptocurrencies.

Just let April pass, there'll be a jump in price in may, I can feel it.  Grin  Recent Regulations that are called on G20 are a good thing, it will probably be more available to the wider public, if you know what I mean. As for the price, $30k for sure.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

No one can actually know what the price is going to be at the end of 2018 because the price changes everyday up and down. People were talking the same thing at the beginning of last year and everyone asked if bitcoin is going to reach 10.000$ or 15.000$ at the end of 2017 and as we know bitcoin reached 20.000$ and that was a new record wich no one expected to happen so soon. Since the price was very close to 20.000$ last year I think this year it is going to reach that value and probably go even higher to 25k then go down a little and stay stable at 15k
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

People are too much confident about the bitcoin price, my own opinion is that bitcoin price is not going to wait for such a long time, i think that after June bitcoin price will reach to that limit and at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will be trading above 30K, because still investors are holding their bitcoin and not going sell it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

20k$ is an easy target because Bitcoin already did it the last year. I'm expecting the price to be 20k$ again before the end of year, maybe in the end of this summer.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

bitcoin will surpass 20,000 $ I'm sure it is, because bitcoin will be the only digital currency. as well as what is said by the twitter CEO who supports Bitcoin. now just waiting for improvements in the bitcoin system such as hacker and other problems.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

Well I think bitcoin might actually cross 20,000 USD mark before the end of 2018. As of now the value growth rate of bitcoin is pretty less and I think it might increase with time. When it starts getting higher, the number of people investing would keep increasing as well and then soon it would start rising like last year.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Bitcoin's price almost touched 20,000 USD at the end of 2017. At the end of 2018 it will be much more.
I would like to pretend that all the speculations are true and we will see another big rally from bitcoin, but to be realistic it is difficult to see another rally until there is a clarity on what the top governments from around the world are trying to do with the regulation talks of bitcoin and other alt coins, if everything goes well then we might see a big rally again, other than that it is highly unlikely to see this year.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

that's great many people got positive thinking about the price of bitcoin in end of 2018 i hope its more than 20k$  now i buy btc to gain big profit for the end of this year.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

i have heart that in the end of the years bitcoin price will be $100,000 i don't know who just say that.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: