Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC experience for young people  (Read 686 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

As a youth, I just want to encourage every young people to try to experience bitcoin. Because while we are young, we can learn a lot of things. And as the time goes by, we can use the knowledge we've learned in bitcoin for our future.
Yes because bitcoin can really help people to earned money and even those young people able to finish their studies because of bitcoin. This is why there are many users of bitcoin because it can provide knowledge and at the same time can earned.
caseback

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

Yes young people must encourage to experience this new way style of how to earn extra income for the sake of your tuation fees,many students are now suffering to there school needs so  we must teach our young teenagers especially those who got in school  today,so that they can help also to their parents obligations.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:25:54 PM by maucial

Same for me, I entered this world for investment reasons and I saw it's especially a type of investment appreciated by young people.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

young teenagers now must learn how to use btc nowadays,for them to be stable not to lean always to their parents,they must stand alone join here bitcoin and earn money for themeselves,just have some proper guidance also how save their money to their parents,because some youngs are so costly they doesnt know how to control money.,
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

I have seen some young people who are already earning more than a regular wage earners could.
And they are earning through crypto currencies and I really think that crypto has made a huge impact in their life and help them a lot.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

I don't think you committed an error with what you are doing well at this point. in the current Millennium time notwithstanding the more youthful age who will probably have more possibilities regarding virtual money I think crypto does not cover at the age furthest reaches of a man to keep guessing. what's more, I think the most essential thing is that everything that is done in the crypto world must have a sufficiently solid impulse so we can make certain about the hypothesis we are doing.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Earning money in the age of teens is very important because they can learn a lot from here. They can learn about holding a company in the future because it's talking about investing and involves money.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

Young people are more creative and more advanced following the development of technology is already really worthy of close to Bitcoin. Certainly will train their self to be a more optimistic person, patience, and will be accustomed to a risk to gain profits.
At nowadays.. I think it's not worth it if the young are just having fun and spending money, it's time the young are more advanced and can earn their own income more independently until close to a success and can helping the finances of its parents.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

Yes, you are right mate the ability to do more and the passion for trading without even expecting any kind of gain or interest in the bank account really feels great and it also brings the good in you. I am personally trading from past few years and till now i have come across many mentors and trader's and have attended many trading workshops and because of them, I am here at this stage of my career where I have reached those new record high altitude level.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

Young people are more creative and more advanced following the development of technology is already really worthy of close to Bitcoin. Certainly will train their self to be a more optimistic person, patience, and will be accustomed to a risk to gain profits.
At nowadays.. I think it's not worth it if the young are just having fun and spending money, it's time the young are more advanced and can earn their own income more independently until close to a success and can helping the finances of its parents.

I have partial agreement with you because you are talking about all the investment and earning opportunity for the youngsters but you are thinking about their real life work and education as well. You know what it is very important to have formal education for time being because it gives us some sort of respect n our life and no once can say that we are uneducated. Believe me such instances do happens in the world and in some countries that rate is huge. Why im discussing all this? Well its simple that if youngsters come to know far easier way of earning money, in this case if it is bitcoin then they might get distracted may leave their education far sooner than they soul not. So for avoiding such things I am pretty sure they must not get involved on large scale.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.

And it teaches them patience in which they would also be given insight on how market and economy works thus giving them a broader look on how they could see the potential in their assets at an early age which is good because they can utilize it as early as they can.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
bluebird08

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

I experienced a lot about bitcoin. Sometimes im loss sometimes I win but ilI trust a lot in this
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Now young generation is aware about investment and future plan for financial requirements. A lot of youth are investing in bitcoin because there is no minimum limit to invest in Bitcoin and growth is batter than any other asset.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Young people of todays generation are more expose on technology so its easy for them to adopt what is new and what is being introduce in the market using gadgets and internet. It is also good that at their young age they are engage in investing and some other techniques that will nake them profitable. That at a young age they already know how to earn money and did not depend on their parents financially. Aside from the earning the lesson that they learn from the topics in the forum that will help them molds to be a better investors and a traders in the future. Most important is that they will continue to go to school and finish their education eventhough they earn well already.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
We who are in an era that is still easy to feel lucky because we have more time and freedom so we can feel more serious in understanding and trying to earn money from Bitcoin. Many people who are late to understand and realize the power possessed by Bitcoin, so you are lucky because you have a lot more experience. Maybe I am also included because my age also still can be said is still very young. We all still have a chance to get much better results.
Fariz16

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

To be honest bitcoin is an alternative, rather than wasting time for something less important, bitcoin actually makes something very important for the future, and for the daily income of our efforts to do so  Wink Wink
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

my opinion-it is necessary to have more forums in different social networks so that young people can learn more about cryptocurrency, share their experience.

Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Bitcoin is good start up point foe every young person as it teaches them all there is to know about investment, risk assessment, the market trends and saving, if embraced, by the young people, their future will certainly be secure
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

yes, I agree with you. to be honest, bitcoin already makes me away from gambling world which before I really like gambling. the crypto world changed my life to be better, especially for the money thing. in here many opportunities to get earn profit like investment, trade, or even mining. so I really totally agree if young people to learn about bitcoin or altcoin, at least they can save their money for the future with investment.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Now I'm also trying to learn the basics of trading than the crypt market differs from the stock what news on what influence and so on
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: