Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do's for trade in recent downtrend???  (Read 389 times)
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:34:02 PM
Merited by sarmrakib (2)

I think a good trader always have a good strategy to trade himself to apply.  I do trade for not so long time. I got a lot of experience I think. I have passed many times on the market. so I want to say few step on this downtrend market and let me know your experience as well please..

* Keep patience.  don't get panicked.
* Wait for the right support moment to buy coin if you have to money to invest cause market on so down it will move for sure and then it will give you much and more profit then loss.
* Try to understand the technical analysis. where the support level is.
* Don't sell your coin on loss. Try to hold just wait for a move.
* Crypto is always a magic so please be patience it will move up on uptrend after all FUD.

Let me share all your important experience and ideas please
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

I think a good trader always have a good strategy to trade himself to apply.  I do trade for not so long time. I got a lot of experience I think. I have passed many times on the market. so I want to say few step on this downtrend market and let me know your experience as well please..

* Wait for the right support moment to buy coin if you have to money to invest cause market on so down it will move for sure and then it will give you much and more profit then loss.
* Crypto is always a magic so please be patience it will move up on uptrend after all FUD.

Just some of my thoughts. Trying to buy dips in a downtrend and hoping for a bounce at support is really really tough, it's much easier to do in bull markets, a better strategy is to sell and buy back which ties in to my next point. You can sell your coins at a loss if there is a better opportunity in another coin or you aim to buy them back later at a lower price.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

If you to wait then another important factor is don't invest borrowed money in cryptos because after your investment if prices go down then you may be forced to sell at loss. So you should invest only your spare money so that you can wait until markets take U-turn to give you good profit. I have seen many people were taking loans to invest in cryptos when prices were sky high.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

If you to wait then another important factor is don't invest borrowed money in cryptos because after your investment if prices go down then you may be forced to sell at loss. So you should invest only your spare money so that you can wait until markets take U-turn to give you good profit. I have seen many people were taking loans to invest in cryptos when prices were sky high.

Thanks sir for your great advice. I know crypto investment is very risky investment so always try to invest my own money because no one can't force me for my profit or loses. Always I try to catch best opportunity in crypto investment.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

I don't hear any false news. Basically i prefer buy coins at down markets than to sell. I am trying to hold my huge amount of tokens at this moment and adjusting prices by buying some tokens as much as i can. I believe this downtrend market will recover soon. So guys, don't be panicked.

In cryptos here and there you can hear many false news if you follow this false news you will fail in loses. I prefer this statement "hold is gold" after end of the 2018 I think most of the token will grow up so try to buy token at low price and wait for few days because those will get you profit so don't be panicked😃.
gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

I will choose to continue holding. If I sell it now, then my money will suffer. And I think it will go up in the near future and I am very optimistic about it so I will not sell it.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

I'm holding all of my token and waiting to the market recovered its position.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I will choose to continue holding. If I sell it now, then my money will suffer. And I think it will go up in the near future and I am very optimistic about it so I will not sell it.

If you got some extra money then you can try to average down your buy prices because your optimistic about your coins so can start buying some more. I usually do same when markets go up then can recover back my losses faster.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

no choice mate 'cause it's a big lose if we sell on this circumstances.  But the fact always happened which the price will grow again after it plunges due to some buyers that keep buying when the price goes to deeper price  .so much better to buy more now if we still have enough money that not needed on this moment which is while the price is dumping to multiply our profits or to cover losses when the growth rate climb again.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

I think it's best to continue to hold the current words, if it rises any day, unless you really have difficulties in the economy, otherwise do not sell, according to the current market conditions, I think the dollar will soon warm.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

terrible advice in a trading discussion board! it is as if you have never heard of stop loss!

you MUST sell your coins at a loss but the important thing is to move fast. the right way of doing it is to sell when you expect a drop to happen or worse case scenario to sell as soon as drop began and you reached your stop loss limit. then you buy back at the bottom if you still wanted to be involved.

what you shouldn't be doing however is to sell at the bottom when it is already too late. that is the wrong move.

Only Bitcoin
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

The only Do for any time is only invest what you can afford to lose. This way whether its an up trend or down trend it doesn't matters much to you if you believe in the project. Also avoid trading and just hodl your coins, you are likely to make much more in returns that way.

vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

I think what you should do is to stay calm, look at market conditions, and then have your own judgments. If you want to continue to fall, sell your currency as soon as possible, if only a small increase or decrease, you Should continue to hold Smiley
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

I think it's best to continue to hold the current words, if it rises any day, unless you really have difficulties in the economy, otherwise do not sell, according to the current market conditions, I think the dollar will soon warm.
Market timing is very dangerous if you do not have a clear market analysis. Although the downtrend still exists, there are signs of improvement and it will rebound strongly in April and May so at this point you should keep the crypto you have to hold, selling out when the market increased sharply.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Patient is the most important trading strategy you can used now. Many traders are too panic to hold they coins especially when the market is moving against they position with spend. I have seeing were traders buy bitcoin at $10,000 and sell at lose at $7,500 and they have repeated this several time.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Some positive stuff here, I like it. At least such threads will keep us away from the distraction of selling due to fud new bits somehow I feel that it's all about the personal approaches towards the trades.

In downtrend I also suggest that it is far better to save these FUD news and stuff for weak hands but rest of the people must hold their assets as it is.

What would be smart move?

- Off course in the downtrend one must buy more coins
- One must hold and don't even think about selling a bit.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

1. Do not be panic.
2. Have patience and confidence.
3. Buy more to average price.
4. Keep rigorous look into the coin market
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Just some of my thoughts. Trying to buy dips in a downtrend and hoping for a bounce at support is really really tough, it's much easier to do in bull markets, a better strategy is to sell and buy back which ties in to my next point. You can sell your coins at a loss if there is a better opportunity in another coin or you aim to buy them back later at a lower price.
Selling on loss would really vary on opportunities that you do see which means its your own discretion if you are really tending to sell on loss but you should always be sure on such decision.Waiting up for the possible dip price is the most tough part on doing trading since we dont even know on when it would go deep or hitting up the possible bottom which would result on have always a speculative move.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

Good to see that you have some idea about this downtrend market. I always say that a good trader must have patience. so I don't sell my any coin on loss. You were saying support level but I wanna add something, actually support level is so good for short time trading as I thing.  on the other hand strong support level always work fine to move the market. So at the end don't sell any coin on loss try to get minimum profit.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

The most important thing while in a down trending market is to keep your head high and continue to show faith in your investment (given that its worth the faith). The altcoin market cannot bleed for long and the green days are always bound to come sooner or later. Getting carried away by unnecessary and baseless FUD could be the nail in the coffin, leading to a panic selling scenario. 
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

We all know that we must not panic once there's a downtrend. If you can't handle your emotions, then avoid looking at the charts frequently when you see red. A good trader once gave advise to "go shopping" for cheap coins when there's a downtrend because it would be like a sale in a mall. Once the price goes up after the downtrend occurs, you would be able to gain good profit.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

It takes time and decent knowledge to earn your profit in the recent downtrends, it also includes how much luck do you have. I only trade 2 kinds of coins well that's easy to track and find opportunities with just a few coins to trade. At this kind of time, we must stay focused and calm, be cool and decide whether it is the time to let loose or pursue if you can still earn. Greed can sometimes give us very large amount of profit, but making sure that we lose less than we win more is better way.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

These are just part of what that have been said many times here in this forum but yet many traders believe that they are just words. Anyone that just jump into cryptocurrency trading without knowing the basic common rules, will end up jumping back out with an empty pocket. Trading sometimes can be complicated, it takes a patient trader to hit his/her first good profit.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

I got one which i think most traders forget or the new ones do not know.
If you are trading crypto to crypto then do not try to convert it to USD. Just keep on looking at the number of crypto you are gaining or losing.
We tend to forget that because we are looking mostly at the price of bitcoin and ethereum converted to dollars.
I hope it helps.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

I am still losing money, I don't think my experience is useful!

I can only continue to hold my own digital encryption currency to wait for the price rise!

I won't sell my own coin, even if it's all zeroed out!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

I can only continue to hold my own digital encryption currency to wait for the price rise!

Sounds like you are in bad investment time. I believe cut loss is better than holding until it dumps hard but this depends on the token that you are holding. If that is a startup project with a good roadmap then hodl but if it's just a shitcoin that you randomly bought due to FUD. Then it is better to cut loss.

samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

This two thing is really matter for every traders and mostly your emotion should be more controlled.
Trade with your goals, don't panic and always think positive.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Sounds like you are in bad investment time. I believe cut loss is better than holding until it dumps hard but this depends on the token that you are holding. If that is a startup project with a good roadmap then hodl but if it's just a shitcoin that you randomly bought due to FUD. Then it is better to cut loss.
Cutting loses will only matter when the coins are worth it. Classify first your coins before selling or holding it at first. Do research and don't panic too much. Everyone been too frustrated since 2018, make it easy Guys.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

You have good  idea about that, but how do you justify don't sell your coin on loss? you mean cut loss? when you do trading the approach must be realistic and you should set your goals. your entry and exit. If you are aiming for longterm then its better to check for the fundamentals. Its not easy to trade but when you study and  analyzed facts and be wise on your trading you will be good trader. You know its okay to have bad trades, that is the main reason why trading exist and we learn more about trading. So just study and focus on what you do, and approach must have smart, attainable realistic time bound.  Earning with knowledge is the best experience ever. Good luck to you

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

Cutting loses will only matter when the coins are worth it. Classify first your coins before selling or holding it at first. Do research and don't panic too much. Everyone been too frustrated since 2018, make it easy Guys.
I believe you meant when the coins are not worth it, and in my short time of trading I have only cut two coins at a loss worse than -50% and to this day those coins remain underwater. Sometimes it is worth it to cut coins, also don't forget that by being in one coin you may be missing opportunities elsewhere. Only cut if you have a game plan though, don't cut willy nilly.

Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

Its unfortunate how most people knows about this and still make mistakes. This just makes you realize that most people are screaming HODL! HODL! But still don't act on it and still losses money. Even some people don't know about trading but still goes into. OP, these are just the basic rules. Anyone who truely Understands most deeply understand these basic rules. Trading and holding of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency requires learning to make good ptofit in it. If you learn, you find your tactics that suits you.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

indeed those are the important things when facing downtrend but those can be done if people already have a lot of experience in trading because new comer traders always be trapped and never consider to being patience while the price fall and they only want instant money and if they facing downtrend situations usually they will starting to being panic and fear to lost all of their asset which is eventually they will lost all of their money

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gezhid008

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

When the market falls, we don't listen to false news, and we do what we do because of panic selling.

We should look at the market correctly, and there will be ups and downs, so we need to keep a normal mind to look at the problem.

The market will always recover and can buy some COINS when the market falls.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

When the market falls, we don't listen to false news, and we do what we do because of panic selling.

We should look at the market correctly, and there will be ups and downs, so we need to keep a normal mind to look at the problem.

The market will always recover and can buy some COINS when the market falls.
Agree there are people who keeps on spreading false news or FUD, don't get panic even if the market goes wildly deep. Once the market gets back then we can sell our coins and buy back when the market gets bearish that's a simple thing we can do for now.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

Yeah it's hard to be stay sane especially if the price is already fall to deep and the best thing to do when the market fall is relax and dont influence other to sell or spread fud news, but need to pay attention when you are investing in alt coin, need to pay more attention when the market is down, because some of the coins won't be able to comeback no matter how long you wait, so market research is very important when the market is down to see the coins ability to bounce back
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

If you are not reading my post before you quote. I already stated that you must analyze first if the coin you are holding is worth it to hold despite of price drop or not just like bitcoin. But if it's just a shitcoin then no need to treasure it. But I never do cut loss since I'm only buying major Altcoins and never buy a shitcoin.

Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

At this time every crypto investor have to holding their coins until the price is rise up again.The price of crypto coins will recover soon.So not selling the coins just hold it. Cool
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

It is all about holding, we can see what happened in bitcoin after a few years. We should expect something gonna happen. We should always our ownself, when to hold or convert. We always o panic when we know that the value of out coins become lower. We should not go with the flow, but we must think twice or thrice before converting or holding.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

I will buy some bitcoin only at the downtrend.To get more profit It's better to buy at low price,if any peak occur.I will sell certain percentage of bitcoin to get some profit and I will make a party with my friends.My suggestion for trader is to buy when the price reduces.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Obviously your decision is very good. I am also holding my all crypto currency and wait for pumping. I also optimistic that those will give me more profit.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

You are right bro. In prder to not become the loser well don't lose when you know that it is still cheap pr below ICO price. Instead pf doubting or thinking of selling you must be become patient. We all know that it's really worth the wait.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

This is good decision for current market situation because all most all currency already have dumped at least 70-80% so hold is best option for recovering losses.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

You are right bro. In prder to not become the loser well don't lose when you know that it is still cheap pr below ICO price. Instead pf doubting or thinking of selling you must be become patient. We all know that it's really worth the wait.
Now market situation is very critical so hold on is my best strategy is this dumping market. I optimistic and believe that at near future I will get huge profit for the purpose of holding of my all crypto currency.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

I will buy some bitcoin only at the downtrend.To get more profit It's better to buy at low price,if any peak occur.I will sell certain percentage of bitcoin to get some profit and I will make a party with my friends.My suggestion for trader is to buy when the price reduces.
Now BTC price is very low so I think it is high time to buy BTC and hold on it for getting more profit in future. I appreciate your suggestion, I am also trying to buy at lower price and wait for pumping.
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Currently, the price of bitcoin is decreasing, and I expect many people on the cryptocurrency market will sell the bitcoin devaluation. I think those who are still bitcoin keep going and keep waiting for the bitcoin to come back. I firmly believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future.
Dempo

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I think that bitcoin will be falling down until the end of summer, because December's pump was very hight. I think only in September global markets start to grow up, and Bitcoin goes up too.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

Currently, the price of bitcoin is decreasing, and I expect many people on the cryptocurrency market will sell the bitcoin devaluation. I think those who are still bitcoin keep going and keep waiting for the bitcoin to come back. I firmly believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future.

Well if you're doing short term trading, you better to sell it right now before suffer more losses because bitcoin is on downtrend at the moment.
Meanwhile for who act as investor, like me, I'm try to hold as long as possible and only try to sell only if you need that bits for emergency need.

~Stay safe, hold for eternity or sell for minimize loss

Smiley
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

Obviously BTC price will increase at near future because all crypto markets are directly or indirectly depend on BTC price so BTC will recover its price very soon. So stay hold your BTC and wait for again bluster.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

Well if you're doing short term trading, you better to sell it right now before suffer more losses because bitcoin is on downtrend at the moment.
Meanwhile for who act as investor, like me, I'm try to hold as long as possible and only try to sell only if you need that bits for emergency need.

this is the best advice , hold if you want to. or put more fiat money in at a lower btc price. but if you want to day trade your best option is to sell now.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

Personally I believe that hold is gold. So for this downtrend market hold is best option to recover your losses. Please keep faith on BTC and wait for catching huge profit.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

Nice tips dear i totally agree with your opinions. crypto remains always in fluctuation so wait for good move and again try to trade but in decline sit down and hold.

Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Nice tips dear i totally agree with your opinions. crypto remains always in fluctuation so wait for good move and again try to trade but in decline sit down and hold.
All crypto are always fluctuating sometimes dumping or sometimes pumping that's called the magic of crypto so hold is best option to gain profit. That's why I can follow holding strategy.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

Obviously your decision is very good. I am also holding my all crypto currency and wait for pumping. I also optimistic that those will give me more profit.

For short traders, their strategy is to buy more coins while it is cheap and is experiencing a downtrend. For those who are in for the long term and are hodlers, they will choose to hold their coins even if there’s a downtrend. Obviously, what one would do during a downtrend would depend on what kind of investor you are. The best advice for both is to keep calm and refrain from panic selling when experiencing a downtrend.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

I always try to take advantage of the daily fluctuation as much as possible but I know it is a bit risky since just one false move and there goes all the plan.  OP just stated a good thing to do, but if you are really not familiar with day trading and a scared cat to even touch your stash but wanted to sell at the profit, then waiting is the best option.  Hodl and you will see how it will increase in value overtime.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

Good traders always see opportunities for income generation. Downtrend is no exception. You can for example stand in short with the shoulder. For example, you can use a short position. The main thing is not to trade against the trend, it is fraught with losses. But you can wait for the trend reversal and buy coins cheaper. But you can wait for the trend reversal and buy coins at low prices.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

For the sake of the newbies and average joes out there, I would like to thank you for sharing these important tips in this bearish market. I can somewhat relate to those who have bought last year and experience huge losses in the great Bitcoin crash starting mid-January until now. Like my Trade.io, I have lost almost 1000% of my holdingsm but I keep hanging on until the next bull run since they have an awesome and promising roadmap and future project developments.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

Nice tips dear I totally agree with your opinions. crypto remains always in fluctuation so wait for a good move and again try to trade but in decline sit down and hold.
I can't prefer invest to borrowed money in crypto because which will happen in the future no one can't predict it. I can invest my own money in crypto for that reason I can hold it the long time and leave it when it will be pumped.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Now market situation is very critical so hold on is my best strategy is this dumping market. I optimistic and believe that at near future I will get huge profit for the purpose of holding of my all crypto currency.
This is best “do” of the market right now. Definitely if you people start being panicked and then selling at such low prices, you will be losing majority of your investments. So better is to keep yourself cool and relax and just hold. Hold until the prices becomes so high that they eventually surpasses you and everything becomes so good to sell then. Better is to search out more efficient dos.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

I agree if you put the words of patience is at number one because it is the key of trading bitcoin is a very powerful patience and many who get a profit that is more than the patience in the applied. not only that the most important thing is never to be influenced by the talk of others.
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:12:31 AM

I have invested in different markets amd even in different currencies. Hope that price uprises soon
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Nice tips dear I totally agree with your opinions. crypto remains always in fluctuation so wait for a good move and again try to trade but in decline sit down and hold.
I can't prefer invest to borrowed money in crypto because which will happen in the future no one can't predict it. I can invest my own money in crypto for that reason I can hold it the long time and leave it when it will be pumped.
If you have borrowed money from somewhere then you must have to return it someday and it would also be useless to return it without making a good use of that amount. This is not the first time that the whole digital market has gone red.

Bitcoin would be making progress soon and altcoins will be following it.If someone desires to become rich, now is his chance to achieve that dream at a very low cost.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

The most important behaviour that any trader should avoid like a plague is fear. If you allow fear to set in then you have lost it. Fear will paralyze you and you will lose your ability to analyse and coming up with good judgement as regard trade will become difficult.

mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

Enthusiastic points you got though brother Wink
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

This is best “do” of the market right now. Definitely if you people start being panicked and then selling at such low prices, you will be losing majority of your investments. So better is to keep yourself cool and relax and just hold. Hold until the prices becomes so high that they eventually surpasses you and everything becomes so good to sell then. Better is to search out more efficient dos.
Always I strongly believe hold is best option to get profit and I always try to hold because crypto currency can't constant. So don't get panicked keep patience is very importance for crypto trading.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

I have invested in different markets amd even in different currencies. Hope that price uprises soon
Pumping and dumping is the magic of crypto. So please keep patience and hold on. Obviously you will get profit from holding your different currencies.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

I agree if you put the words of patience is at number one because it is the key of trading bitcoin is a very powerful patience and many who get a profit that is more than the patience in the applied. not only that the most important thing is never to be influenced by the talk of others.
Every trader must have kept patience on trading. I believe without patience crypto trading can't bring a plenty of success so try to keep patience. Happy trading
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

I personally prefer margin trading during times like these. Not all would agree with it, but that is the best game plan for me to profit from "downtrend". Anyway, am I the only one who felt that technical analysis doesn't work for cryptos? It does for ForEx and Stock-Market because the market psychology is only influenced by a specific crowd/consumers/region. Analysis in crypto could sometimes break your ankle (just like what Steph Curry does when he crosses over. ha ha!). I have experienced it many times already, the yellow and blue lines were already meeting at the bottom and therefore the price was supposed to reverse the trend soon, and it was supposedly the best time to buy. Unfortunately, my tech analysis didn't work fine... the price went down weirdly and left me no choice but to HODL until the reversal happens. Since then, I began to margin trade during downtrend instead. If you don't feel comfortable trading at the moment, don't trade.
tartecyst7d

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

Not just btcs but all the cryptoz has same tendency of turning the game. Be wise to plan next move
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

I think you may known about portfolio investment. Always I try to make portfolio investment I can't invest my all money in only one currency always try to buy two or three currencies and hold on all for pumping and get profit from those.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Yes, holding these days when the market is not stable is a wise policy. Moreover, you know that the technical analysis does not always work in reality.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Well, I haven't been trading in recent downtrend, I have been holding all my coins and waiting for the market to move up.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

Patience is just one thing that I believe will only work for long term holders. As long as you know what you are looking for in a market and you are trading based on that with some strategies in play, then you would not even need patience in your whole act, except to always take actions whenever it is required.

A lot of people buy at the top, ended up having patience until the market got drained and now they just have to imbibe the patience at the end by all means until the market recovers. Best thing is not to trade at all if you do not know how to trade.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

For the sake of the newbies and average joes out there, I would like to thank you for sharing these important tips in this bearish market. I can somewhat relate to those who have bought last year and experience huge losses in the great Bitcoin crash starting mid-January until now. Like my Trade.io, I have lost almost 1000% of my holdingsm but I keep hanging on until the next bull run since they have an awesome and promising roadmap and future project developments.
Yes, it is surely a good read for the beginners in the crypto community. About technical analysis, according to me, it does not make any difference because the market will go in decline if it has to and so it does not depend on any kind of technical analysis. Psychological analysis does play a good role when it comes to predicting crypto prices as most of ups and downs happen due to people's emotions which can be predicted through psychological analysis.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

Well it's all it's indeed really is worth noting and used as a capital in the trading efforts are done, the problem is sometimes a lot of people forgetting about it because it can't controlling emotion on something that happened, and anxiety excessive because of some news that their knows.
And yes but however who's has long been that's close to crypto will not doubt it and always have the various ways to overcome it.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

Yeah,you are right.we need to keep patience while trading most of the traders will get panic and loss their capital but only the experienced person will take the profits from these kind of situation,initially all traders need to know that never do trades will all your capital amount keep most of them in holding and do only with the part of it.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Pumping and dumping is the magic of crypto. So please keep patience and hold on. Obviously you will get profit from holding your different currencies.
Pumping and dumping in terms of the market value of almost all the crypto coins is quite a normal thing and that you need to learn the tricks which can then help you in dealing such situation in the best possible way as this is something which you need the most when it comes to that of making of something good and profitable. Hold the coins at time of dump and sell them at higher price.
gudrun

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I will show you how to trade in the downtrend of the market, these are my years of trade experience. You can see that after every fall of Bitcoin there is always a break, at which bitcoin price goes flat for a time before continuing to fall. This is the time for you to start trading and enter the market. Make specific plans before trading and always place stoploss.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

The most important behaviour that any trader should avoid like a plague is fear. If you allow fear to set in then you have lost it. Fear will paralyze you and you will lose your ability to analyse and coming up with good judgement as regard trade will become difficult.
Instead of fear, I would rather say putting emotions into everything they do which is one attribute that a dumb trader without knowledge will always do, that I can definitely say. Once you have no strategy as a trader, you are a gambler, and you will easily pour in emotions into your trading whether you like it or not.

As long as you are good at what you do, you will easily be able to pull through in any trade without any issue or worrying about flopping or the odds not being in your favor. It is a profession and once you treat it as such, you will do great.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

I thought you will have some additional tips for trading in downtrend but all of your tips are related to minimize your loss during downtrend except this one.

"How to minimize your risk during downfall" would be more suitable for your thread.
 BTW Patience is the basic thing needed for trading cryptocurrencies, if you can't keep calm during the dips you can never be a good trader.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

I thought you will have some additional tips for trading in downtrend but all of your tips are related to minimize your loss during downtrend except this one.

"How to minimize your risk during downfall" would be more suitable for your thread.
 BTW Patience is the basic thing needed for trading cryptocurrencies, if you can't keep calm during the dips you can never be a good trader.

Patience or emotions is really a big factor when it comes to trading yet this would mainly affect you into most circumstances specially when you do see price do go on other way and you made already an order and seeing negative floatings on the price or into your overall folio.You are right on what you have said that the topic title isnt really suited on the recent topic being posted.These are just basically some steps to be normally followed to minimize risk.

nightways

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

Not just btcs but all the cryptoz has same tendency of turning the game. Be wise to plan next move
For this only it is always advised to get basic knowledge about bitcoins and other crypto currencies as well. Because if you don’t know about them, you will not be getting their natural aspects and then ultimately you would be failed to mark up the patterns over which they always move. Better is to get overview and technical knowledge about the scheme of work for bitcoins.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

If you have borrowed money from somewhere then you must have to return it someday and it would also be useless to return it without making a good use of that amount. This is not the first time that the whole digital market has gone red.

Bitcoin would be making progress soon and altcoins will be following it.If someone desires to become rich, now is his chance to achieve that dream at a very low cost.
Borrowing to invest unless you really know what you are doing is actually an insane thing to do. I have seen so many people who have no knowledge about an investment or the market borrowing and end up ruining everything and even embarrassing themselves in the process as they are not able to repay quickly based on the mistakes they have made which eventually leads them to making worst decisions. If you want to be rich, get yourself filled up with knowledge and that is the only way you can easily make it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Patience is just one thing that I believe will only work for long term holders. As long as you know what you are looking for in a market and you are trading based on that with some strategies in play, then you would not even need patience in your whole act, except to always take actions whenever it is required.

A lot of people buy at the top, ended up having patience until the market got drained and now they just have to imbibe the patience at the end by all means until the market recovers. Best thing is not to trade at all if you do not know how to trade.
At this very moment, things are not that much good and that the market is falling since a long period of time and that under these circumstances, the best thing to do is to hold your nerves in all the situation and try not to make any foolish decision which can then result in loss of your money. Do not trade at time when the market is falling and try to stay cool and calm all the time.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Enthusiastic points you got though brother Wink
Very interesting ones and I just hope a lot of newbies are reading it. One thing I would like to point out however is that everyone should understand that as long as you do not end up learning before you trade, there is every tendency of being susceptible to fears, panic and emotions. It is a normal thing, which is more like you trying to do something you do not have any knowledge about and as long as you keep doing that, you will only end up doing more harm to your asset that good.

the best thing to do is to hold your nerves in all the situation and try not to make any foolish decision which can then result in loss of your money. Do not trade at time when the market is falling and try to stay cool and calm all the time.
Instead of making foolish mistakes, it would be much better to stay away cool and calm for waiting for much better opportunities. Usually I do look for buying points when market is falling down as I never care about short term fluctuations. Hence buying on downtrend must be a wise option instead of staying away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: